An OFFICIAL Miraculous Ladybug app - don’t let any old red and black polka-dot games fool you! This game is the real deal!
Join Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir on their Paris rescue mission in this challenging, addictive & super fun runner!
Paris, your beloved city, is in trouble, and only you can save it from destruction! Turn into awesome superheroes Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir, enter the Miraculous universe and run through the streets of Paris as you avoid obstacles and defeat villains.
Everyone thinks you’re just an awkward teenager. But you’ve got a SECRET. You may be a run-of-the-mill teen by day, but by night you become a superhero. The city of love is in danger of being taken over by the mysterious supervillain Hawk Moth and his evil Akumas, and it’s up to you to save it.
* Leap over rooftops & run through alleyways to save the day
* Dodge obstacles in your path
* Play as Marinette & Ladybug, Adrien & Cat Noir
* Collect tokens & other surprises as you explore Paris
* Collect awesome power-ups
* Face off with dangerous villains, such as Dark Cupid, Stormy Weather, The Bubbler & more
- Subscribe to unlock all HEROES, get 20 BUTTERFLIES + 2000 LADYBUGS + 1 MAGNET Daily for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- Premium membership: A weekly track (for 6.99$/week) after a 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- A subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
© 2018 ZAGTOON™– METHOD™ – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but!
I think is soo much fun but some levels are soo hard so I think that for like if it goes like add to receive 2 times I want this to have like receive 10 times of 8 7 not 2 and also the butterfly part when you wanna receive it’s too many I’m running out of butterflies for YOUR INFORMATION!!! Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude... and when I receive an add the music goes off then it goes back on which is good but when that happens it stops and then I loose control and I loose so please otherwise I hate this!!!
Also on the add thing it says in the middle once you get one star you watch like a 22 second transformation of the character and when I do that it doesn’t happen I updated the app too! But the good things is the app is sooo much fun!!! I love this app that’s why you guys # the ladybug team get a 5 star rating ##but if there was an 10 or 20 star rating I would give it a million!!
Thanks a million for making my life go soo well love it thanks
Great game however.....
Don’t get me wrong, I love playing this game and it makes time go by fast but there are many ways in which this game can improve! For example instead of making all villains have the same power, you could make them have the power hawkmoth gave them! Also the levels are pretty much all the same, you could change the levels by making one ‘run for 5 minutes’ or ‘near miss 25 times’ instead of ‘collect this and that! You could also make the game better by adding events, for example you could have a Christmas event in which you run in like a Christmas themed location and get exclusive Christmas characters such as maybe Christmas ladybug or ice ladybug etc and these characters are only exclusive to the Christmas event and if you add things like that, people will be motivated to log onto the game! Thirdly you can change the location of which the character is running in because not only does it get boring seeing the character run over and over again in the lame locations but it makes the game more interesting, you could add locations such as maybe underwater, on the Eiffel Tower, in the mayors hotel and etc! Other than that the game is fun and entertaining! I love how you can get reena and queen bee! Overall I recommend you to download this game! And I would like to see the next updated version of this game!
Developer Response ,
We're glad you're having a great time running through Paris with us!
Thanks for your wonderful suggestions, and for your great review!
Hearing ideas from our players helps us make our game as miraculous as could be.
Happy Holidays and Spots on,
Room for improvement
The game is great but after a while it gets boring. The level design and levels in general are good but repetitive. Also whenever the characters are in the school it looks nothing like the show as there is basically a garden at the back of the school and a wooden bridge behind the school, yet on the show there’s only roads and fences around the school. Plus at the school, there are no robots and library shelves, as well as back to school posters around, but there’s a gymnasium and lots of stairs. The final boss avatars are great as well but the boss fights aren’t entertaining at all, and are too easy. All the bosses pretty much do the same thing, and don’t do anything of their abilities Hawk Moth gives them. Ladybugs yo-yo basically is like cataclysm and the lucky charm items work really weird. Marinette/Ladybugs avatar is really good as well but Cat Noir’s needs improvement (a.k.a) his hair. Also the cutscenes of the transformation are unneeded after you do it once and we would like to see more of Tikki and Plagg. To add, we also want to see other characters instead of a sticker option which isn’t really fun.
But as this is a soft copy it is considerably good and I can’t wait to see the full version of this game.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 285.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $9.99
- Net of Butterflies $7.99
- Jar of Butterflies $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.