It’s a dark world out there for a teeny little stickman like you, and it’s about time you light it up.
Jump, flip and slide from one neon shape to another to make them glow.
Collect stars as you play to raise your score.
Just when you start to feel like a stickman boss, things get complicated (or “sticky,” if you will) as you pass levels. Shapes start moving, rotating and even exploding, and lethal spikes become a constant threat to your poor little stickman life.
If you miss a jump or hit a spike… you fall into oblivion!
Ready to light it up?
- Subscribe to unlock 10 new levels every week + 50% off in the shop + 400 gems daily for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- VIP membership: A weekly track (for 3.99$/week) after 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
> Another day, another update. Update your app now to enjoy some serious game improvements!
> “You know, sometimes a good bug here and there really adds to the game experience.” - said no one ever. Update now for smoother gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
Light it up! (Is awesome)♥️♥
This game is awesome and fun but maybe you should try and put more adds out about your game so more people play and the better it gets. And you can also try and maybe put daily challenges and rewards if the person playing can complete the challenge( the rewards can be: more characters or you can choose what you want.) in the game so that maybe more people play the game more often.
But your doing great I love light it up it’s super fun and cool. I’ll try to play whenever I can.😁👍
Light It Up
This game is seriously amazing and a great way to pass the time. However, recently, when the newer levels came out, (and I’ve asked everyone I know as well as searched up many video tutorials) no one can seem to get all of he stars on level 155 or even complete level 156.
Level 155’s problem is that you can’t get the second star on the long purple spike as the character cannot get to that point let alone jump over it, even with the double jump feature.
The problem with level 156 is that it can’t be completed! Getting the stars is fairly easy but when you activate the moving circles, not all of the little square spikes light up as it moves along.
I’m not sure that when you were making the levels, something went wrong and/or that it hasn’t been tested fully? I know that everyone has been pushing for more levels and that it might have been rushed to be able to be updated to get them out, but currently they aren’t doable!
If these problems could be fixed, (and maybe the newer levels be looked over just in case they might have a problem) then that would be amazing as this game is so good, I can’t imagine stopping the game here!
Thank you for your time if you read this comment,
A very happy yet slightly (no, very) frustrated gamer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such detailed feedback!
We released a new game update with level fixes, so you can go ahead and update your game.
If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com.
Light-It Up Team
The best free game I’ve ever played
This game is absolutely amazing, but if there was a level creator it would be one of the best games I’ve ever played. (Including pc games) If you could share levels you’ve made then I think it would greatly increase the amount of time people spend on it, because right now once you’ve done all the levels there isn’t much to do. Also the camera is the most annoying thing, when you try to do something cool, the camera just pans away so you can’t see where you need to jump, maybe put little markers around the edge of the screen instead of moving the whole camera. Anyway it’s an amazing game and I would definitely recommend it
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 320.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Lit Pack $5.99
- No Ads $2.99
- Gem Pack 1 $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.