All those countless hours spent on your phone have been preparing you for this moment.
Fulfill your destiny and become… THE ULTIMATE PHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time strategy battle game like nothing you’ve ever experienced before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all out mobile mayhem!
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action packed real-time strategy, exploding PvP battles, trademark South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix that’s spicier than Cartman’s chili con carne.
Assemble the ultimate team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponents!
- A whole new South Park experience with never before seen versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
- Beat down opponents in strategic real-time PVP battles.
- Experience a hilarious single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
- Earn card packs to gain exciting new cards and upgrade materials.
- Collect and upgrade over 110 unique cards featuring your favorite South Park characters and explosive spells.
- Play weekly events and challenges, each with different themes and crazy rules.
- Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
- Take part in weekly Team Wars, strategize with your team and rise to the top of the leaderboard.
- Customize your New Kid to be the baddest looking kid on the block.
- Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
Bugs are bad, m’kay? This is why we summoned our Underpants Gnomes so they could underpant them out of the game. Canadian Minister of Mobile Games himself approved the result, so now is the perfect time to update!
Ratings and Reviews
Glitched during the tutorial
When it's time to edit the deck during the tutorial and it's showing u to click the right arrow, it will keep telling to click there till there's nothing left to click on but will still keep telling u to click there
PvP will put you up against someone out of your class and force you to win another match to advance.
Declining Stories! money looter
At first, there are very interesting dialogs and even seems to be a story line! The first two chapters are funny, then there is less dialogs, then I get stucked because I had to win 4 pvp battles to see what'll happen next, and I was beaten up by players with tons of rare and epic cards. So I paid for better card packs, to unlock stage 5. Then, there is ONLY 2-3 careless dialogs for every new boss, and barely and story occurs, and they are definitely not humorous or interesting!
The start of the game made me expect a good story like "The Stick of Truth" to sink in, so I paid some money to see more story, and then the story is gone! I'd rather paid for the entire game and enjoy, then either be burdened by repetitive mining for upgrades to go on or pay tons of money. It's so ironic that a show that used to criticize boring money looter freemium games made such a game themselves. I feel betrayed.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 139.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- 2017 South Park Digital Studios LLC.All Rights Reserved. South Park and all elements thereof © 2017 Comedy Partners.All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment.All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Wallet of Cash $13.99
- Pile of Cash $6.99
- Stash of Cash $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.