DISCOVER THE FIRST MASSIVE REAL-TIME 100-PLAYER AUTOBATTLER
100 players clash on a real-time battlefield – can you be the last Commander standing? Rediscover classic Heroes and Units from the high-fantasy universe of Might & Magic and create deep strategies in ten-minute rounds!
STRATEGY IS KEY TO VICTORY
Combine a huge range of Units, Factions and Heroes to claim victory. Create unique Synergies and overcome your opponents in each round!
Scout other players and adapt to their own Synergies and Units. Tactical management and your deployment of Units on the battle grid is essential.
Grow your army and wield magic Spells with unique abilities and effects.
Plan ahead: scout opposition armies and strategies, and anticipate unit and Spell availability in the Shop. Learn and adapt to the current meta!
COLLECT & UPGRADE ICONIC UNITS & HEROES
Unlock the legendary Heroes of Might & Magic! From the infamous Sandro to the blessed Catherine Ironfist, collect them all to create new and unique tactics! Upgrade your Heroes to unlock their passive and active abilities to help your armies win the battles!
Merge, merge and merge! Upgrade units by merging them together to become mightier, up to three stars!
A TRUE BATTLE ROYALE AUTOBATTLER
Thrilling real-time fights against 99 other players! Each round counts: who will be the last Commander standing on the battlefield?
OPTIMIZED FOR 10 MINUTE GAMES
Fight fast, win fast! Enjoy an autobattler experience designed for shorter and more exciting games!
THRILLING & EXHILARATING FIGHTS
Watch massive battles unfold with amazing visuals! Witness your armies unleash its fury on your opponent with powerful Ultimates and Spells.
Outsmart your opponents in 1v1 battles!
EVOLVE YOUR GAME
Regular updates and in-game events to shake up the meta - adapt your strategy!
DISCOVER THE WORLD OF MIGHT & MAGIC
Experience the classic Heroes and adventures of the high-fantasy Might & Magic RPG, reimagined on a chess battlefield!
More Heroes have heard the call of the battle and they are ready to join the fight!
This update includes:
- 5 NEW HEROES! Jenova, Vidomina, Adelaide, Eruina and the infamous Lord Haart!
- NEW MAXIMUM LEVEL for Heroes!
- BOARDS CUSTOMIZATION! Choose your battlefield!
- NEW DAILY LOGIN & REWARDS! Gain more medals every day!
Please check our Reddit or Discord channels for more details.
The Might & Magic: Chess Royale Team
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but initial grind can be daunting
I was really enjoying combat and the flow of a 100 player battle. First exposure to a game like this and I picked it up really quick. But I don’t like that I’m already being matched with ppl who have synergy abilities unlocked after only playing for 1 hour. I feel like a bot because, I can’t gain xp fast enough since I always lose to synergies early. However, if you pay about $15 to unlock a synergy quickly and run with those boosted units, you almost always place in the top 10. I am running two accounts to test a pay vs f2p experience. Overall, once you have a synergy unlocked or even several hero abilities, it’s a amazing game.
Great game , keeps crashing though
Fun and addictive game. Once you understand the mechanics it’s really fun.
My biggest issue is the game randomly crashes on me. Usually when it’s down to the top 5 players left, I never know if I’ll be able to complete the game until finish. A lot of the time I could be prepping for next battle or just completed a battle, then the game will crash. When I load the game again, I can’t return to the current game I was playing. Atleast the game still records my experience points, but that usually comes about 5-10 minutes after the game crashes.
Also, I would suggest two things:
1. Players should be able to replace quests with current assigned ones. Some quests require using hero’s I would never use. These quests have been on my quest board for quite some time and I know I’ll never complete them. It really only makes sense to focus on upgrading specific hero’s you use if you want to advance in the game without paying to upgrade Hero’s. Would appreciate if you offered daily refreshes of certain quests.
2. The Untamed battle power is too strong. There are very limited options to counter this power. Even with those proper counters, the chance to win over Untamed is low. I could have 3-4 units left and a half meter full of Health against one unit with Untamed engaged and still lose. Untamed is way too effective.
Umm maybe you want to teach how to play the game first?
A proper tutorial would be nice. I don’t know what’s happening. It’s like I’m playing an actual game with real players. I don’t know what the units do. There’s timers so I can’t read descriptions at leisure. What is auto chess? When it feels like I’ve lost the Tutorial...I don’t feel like learning the rest of the game.
Developer Response ,
Hey, we're sorry to hear you're not having a great time with Might & Magic: Chess Royale. We want this game to be fun, not disappointing, so we'll definitely do our best to meet your expectations by keeping your feedback in mind. Thanks for giving us a chance! :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 761.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Progression Pack 2 $6.99
- Progression Pack 3 $13.99
- HC Pack 3 $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.