Infinite Galaxy. Infinite possibilities. This is a next generation immersive, space game. With top 3D graphics and deep strategic choices to choose from, the secrets of the entire Galaxy are waiting for you to discover.
Galaxy Year 4649. After the long war, the Old Federation was unfortunately defeated, but the Empire’s cruel reign is also on the verge of collapse. The borders of the burning Galaxy have already been broken. Private merchants and space pirates shuttle back and forth in the universe. Countless rebel groups have risen to fight from the Empire’s outer rim without any time to spare. Rumor has it that someone discovered the mysterious warships of an ancient space race...
In this Galaxy full of fantasy and conflict, you can start by repairing your Spaceport. Then you will build your flagship, defeat space pirates, explore the Galaxy, form an alliance with like-minded Commanders, and come across one moving story after another.
An enormous fleet is waiting for you to lead.
A marvelous Spaceport is waiting for you to develop.
An Infinite Galaxy is waiting for you to explore.
But the Empire is preparing its counterattack in the shadows of the Galaxy. The next time the Empire flashes its teeth, an endless war will once again be ignited in the Infinite Galaxy.
Spaceport & Crew
- Tons of facilities and tech are waiting for you to build and research.
- Upgrade every type of building to transform your Spaceport into a powerful base.
- Recruit mighty crew members in your Spaceport. Make them become your deputies and staff or go on fleet expeditions.
- Every crew member has their own life experiences and stories. Their tales will make you aware of how completely different life in space is.
Fleets & Flagships
- Build up 30 different types of Spaceships and form fleets.
- Every one of your fleets will be led by an extremely powerful flagship. Every flagship has its own unique appearance and skills.
- These flagships are carefully built based on the blueprints handed down from the heyday of the Federation and Empire.
- Collect flagship blueprints from ancient space relics, campaign missions, and the Empire’s fortress stages.
Battle & Glory
- In the Galaxy, compete or work together with millions of Commanders in real-time. An excellent way to survive is to create or join a formidable alliance.
- Call upon your allies to deploy your attack and defense strategies, protect yourself, and battle malicious enemies in the universe.
- Fully display your talents for strategy, leadership, and battle. Join this magnificent space epic.
- Perhaps you will become the leader of the Galaxy and achieve supreme glory in the end.
Space & Secrets
- Space is incredibly imposing and makes you aware of how small we really are. This is especially true in the presence of a gigantic star.
- But as tiny as we may seem, we will go on to conquer that enormous star and explore deep in the universe.
- On your exploration of the universe, you will slowly uncover tons of ancient secrets and learn the unknown past of Federation and Empire.
"- Adjusted the mechanics of Flagship Gear. Initially, 4 Gear Slots are available. More Gear Slots will gradually unlock along with modifying the Flagship. But some Flagship types won’t be affected by this mechanic in Nebulas unlocked before the update. Later, new Nebulas or possibly newly introduced Flagships will comply with this rule.
- Only Alliances that have reserved the Starfield Stages can launch attacks against the Imperial Fleet in the Stage’s buildings.
- Fixed the problem of sometimes being unable to delete or input content in the Alliance Group Chat.
- Fixed the problem of the Purity Protocol system notice display error.
- Optimized the intro for the Defend Galaxy event. Added the unlock time, event duration, and other info.
- Fixed the display problem of the Alliance Language being reset as “All Languages” after editing the Alliance Wall.
- Fixed the problem of the HP value display error after Flagships are reset.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but
Erm, spoilers ahead but Hi developer Greg died aaaaages ago on my game and now I’m doing some missions I’ve only just found and he is just there like he never died it’s a bit freaky why has this happened is it just an over sight?
A fine looking game
This is a great looking game, one of the best space games I have played in a while. Where it falls down for me is having to join an alliance. I don’t have time to play games daily. I need games I can play casually when I have spare time. Pointless me joining an alliance to be kicked out when I don’t have time to play. No good me making my own alliance when I don’t have time to run it.
Something great ...with big issues!
Nice game...but when you play it for few months and you see that with every update that passes by it’s getting harder and harder to play from an iPhone 7s ! It crashes every other big fight! And when the company collects such amount of data from your device and never gets it fixed ! Should I really put a ticket in for this issue? They will tell me to buy another phone!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 692.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2021 Camel Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 4.99 pack £4.99
- Tier 1.99 pack £1.99
- Tier 9.99 pack £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.