Infinite Galaxy. Infinite possibilities. This is a next generation immersive, space game. With top 3D graphics and deep strategic choices to choose from, the secrets of the entire Galaxy are waiting for you to discover.
Galaxy Year 4649. After the long war, the Old Federation was unfortunately defeated, but the Empire’s cruel reign is also on the verge of collapse. The borders of the burning Galaxy have already been broken. Private merchants and space pirates shuttle back and forth in the universe. Countless rebel groups have risen to fight from the Empire’s outer rim without any time to spare. Rumor has it that someone discovered the mysterious warships of an ancient space race...
In this Galaxy full of fantasy and conflict, you can start by repairing your Spaceport. Then you will build your flagship, defeat space pirates, explore the Galaxy, form an alliance with like-minded Commanders, and come across one moving story after another.
An enormous fleet is waiting for you to lead.
A marvelous Spaceport is waiting for you to develop.
An Infinite Galaxy is waiting for you to explore.
But the Empire is preparing its counterattack in the shadows of the Galaxy. The next time the Empire flashes its teeth, an endless war will once again be ignited in the Infinite Galaxy.
Spaceport & Crew
- Tons of facilities and tech are waiting for you to build and research.
- Upgrade every type of building to transform your Spaceport into a powerful base.
- Recruit mighty crew members in your Spaceport. Make them become your deputies and staff or go on fleet expeditions.
- Every crew member has their own life experiences and stories. Their tales will make you aware of how completely different life in space is.
Fleets & Flagships
- Build up 30 different types of Spaceships and form fleets.
- Every one of your fleets will be led by an extremely powerful flagship. Every flagship has its own unique appearance and skills.
- These flagships are carefully built based on the blueprints handed down from the heyday of the Federation and Empire.
- Collect flagship blueprints from ancient space relics, campaign missions, and the Empire’s fortress stages.
Battle & Glory
- In the Galaxy, compete or work together with millions of Commanders in real-time. An excellent way to survive is to create or join a formidable alliance.
- Call upon your allies to deploy your attack and defense strategies, protect yourself, and battle malicious enemies in the universe.
- Fully display your talents for strategy, leadership, and battle. Join this magnificent space epic.
- Perhaps you will become the leader of the Galaxy and achieve supreme glory in the end.
Space & Secrets
- Space is incredibly imposing and makes you aware of how small we really are. This is especially true in the presence of a gigantic star.
- But as tiny as we may seem, we will go on to conquer that enormous star and explore deep in the universe.
- On your exploration of the universe, you will slowly uncover tons of ancient secrets and learn the unknown past of Federation and Empire.
- Added the Reclaim Shop feature. Commanders can convert unwanted Crew Data Cards for Points and then use the Points to exchange for rewards. Nebulas (servers) that unlocked before this update will also have the Crew Reset event made available. During the event, you can reset any Crew and get full returns on the Crew Data Cards and Crew Training Courses.
- Outfitting Materials Production Center unlocks at Outfitting Factory Lv.10. You can manufacture specific Outfitting Materials in the Production Center.
- Removed the “War Mania” feature.
- Slightly reduced the resource costs for repairing Spaceships.
- Increased the rewards of some VIP Free Daily Chests. Increased the number of Federation Credits as rewards for VIP 5 to VIP 11. Increased the number of Advanced Federation Credits as rewards for VIP 9 and higher.
- The Search feature can now check for resource mines, Planet Platforms, and Space Pirates in multiple nearby Star Systems.
- Optimized the “Lost Star Cluster” event. Added the “Auto-Resupply” feature, and optimized the ease of use for UI operations.
- Adjusted the types and discounts of some sales items.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is easily by far one of the best mobile games I’ve ever played, but I think there is some things that could be added to make it even better for players. I.E additional ship training or automatic ship training if all resources required are owned as-well as the major reduction of the teleportation energy timer 3 a hour? Seriously that will take me days to save up enough from 0-125 to tp home to hive. I also think there should be a better way to farm components and weapon blueprints and I also think that there should be a custom timer added for rally’s because 5 mins for a spirit alien attack is a bit on the long side.
But other than that this game is so good and I would recommend to anyone looking for a new strategy game.
This game is actually really good just like any strategy game this is easily one of the best I’ve played, one feature I like is you can’t send rss to each other so it really relies on you putting work in Yh you can buy in game items and pay to win but everything is quite easily obtainable in game without buying anything at all everyone I’ve met is friendly and working together to getting alliance tasks done etc I’d give more than 5 stars if I could
It would be good at some point to see server vs server battles where you can teleport to a server just for battles and make the best server win or maybe like an alliance vs alliance battleground where we can compete in tournaments for our server to try place high in the fights and get prizes
My first impressions of this game were that it was just another game like we have all played dozens of times before, but with a new skin. However, give it a few hours and it really grows on you because it is so much more than a lazy remake. It reminds me so much of Eve online but without all the downtime. This game is huge and very deep. I spent a little on it because I felt it was worth it, rather than the game pushing you into it. Highly recommended for anyone with half a brain, and likes the adrenalin of combat.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 838.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2021 Camel Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 4.99 pack £4.99
- Tier 9.99 pack £9.99
- Tier 1.99 pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.