Infinite Galaxy. Infinite possibilities. This is a next generation immersive, space game. With top 3D graphics and deep strategic choices to choose from, the secrets of the entire Galaxy are waiting for you to discover.
Galaxy Year 4649. After the long war, the Old Federation was unfortunately defeated, but the Empire’s cruel reign is also on the verge of collapse. The borders of the burning Galaxy have already been broken. Private merchants and space pirates shuttle back and forth in the universe. Countless rebel groups have risen to fight from the Empire’s outer rim without any time to spare. Rumor has it that someone discovered the mysterious warships of an ancient space race...
In this Galaxy full of fantasy and conflict, you can start by repairing your Spaceport. Then you will build your flagship, defeat space pirates, explore the Galaxy, form an alliance with like-minded Commanders, and come across one moving story after another.
An enormous fleet is waiting for you to lead.
A marvelous Spaceport is waiting for you to develop.
An Infinite Galaxy is waiting for you to explore.
But the Empire is preparing its counterattack in the shadows of the Galaxy. The next time the Empire flashes its teeth, an endless war will once again be ignited in the Infinite Galaxy.
Spaceport & Crew
- Tons of facilities and tech are waiting for you to build and research.
- Upgrade every type of building to transform your Spaceport into a powerful base.
- Recruit mighty crew members in your Spaceport. Make them become your deputies and staff or go on fleet expeditions.
- Every crew member has their own life experiences and stories. Their tales will make you aware of how completely different life in space is.
Fleets & Flagships
- Build up 30 different types of Spaceships and form fleets.
- Every one of your fleets will be led by an extremely powerful flagship. Every flagship has its own unique appearance and skills.
- These flagships are carefully built based on the blueprints handed down from the heyday of the Federation and Empire.
- Collect flagship blueprints from ancient space relics, campaign missions, and the Empire’s fortress stages.
Battle & Glory
- In the Galaxy, compete or work together with millions of Commanders in real-time. An excellent way to survive is to create or join a formidable alliance.
- Call upon your allies to deploy your attack and defense strategies, protect yourself, and battle malicious enemies in the universe.
- Fully display your talents for strategy, leadership, and battle. Join this magnificent space epic.
- Perhaps you will become the leader of the Galaxy and achieve supreme glory in the end.
Space & Secrets
- Space is incredibly imposing and makes you aware of how small we really are. This is especially true in the presence of a gigantic star.
- But as tiny as we may seem, we will go on to conquer that enormous star and explore deep in the universe.
- On your exploration of the universe, you will slowly uncover tons of ancient secrets and learn the unknown past of Federation and Empire.
- Starting from June 21, the Galaxy Star’s “Defeat Target” Phase will be reduced from 3 days to 1 day and 1 day of the new Phase 6 “Full Sprint” will be added. You can get Points in this Phase from Spaceport Construction, expanding Fleets, gathering resources, killing Space Pirates, and defeating opponents. But the ratio of Points collected is slightly reduced when compared with the first 5 Phases.
- Reduced the resources and time needed to repair Spaceships Lv.2 or above.
- Completely increased the initial Movement Speed of all Flagships and Spaceships without Tech Bonuses.
- Added the Alliance Tech “Alliance Territory Navigate Speed”. Increases the Flying Speed of Alliance Members in the Alliance Territory after being activated.
- After rallying or attacking enemy Spaceports, Fleets, resource gathering points, or Alliance Buildings, you will get the “War Mania” effect for a short time. While “War Mania” is in effect, Attack will be increased, but you can’t use the Protection Shield or teleport the Spaceport.
- Residual Asteroids, which haven’t been completely gathered will refresh and reset even faster.
- When Alliance Buildings or Spaceports are burning, the speed of HP reduction has been slowed down. Increased the time duration of the triggered burning effect after you have been attacked every time, but the burning time has been adjusted to 2 hours.
- Optimized the Recruit Crew feature. Reduced the chances of drawing Green and Blue Crew. After the update, Commanders will have more chances to get Blue, Purple, and Orange Crew Data Cards or Crew Training Course items to increase the overall experience.
- Optimized the UI of the Crew system. At the same time, removed getting Properties of 8 Stats Points when having multiples of the same Crew-type in the Crew Formation and has been changed to get more Stats Points for every 5 levels you upgrade. To guarantee the experience won’t change, we have sent you tons of Crew Training Courses. Please collect your reward.
- Canceled the differences between the positions of Deputy, Advisor, and Normal Crew in the Spaceport’s Crew Formation. Orange Crew originally needed to be appointed as Deputy or Advisor for Crew Skill 2 to take effect. After the update, this will be changed to take effect when Crew reaches Advance Lv.3 and for any position assigned in the Formation. Commanders will get the corresponding 20 Crew Data Card as compensation for every Orange Crew they already have to guarantee they won’t be lower than Advance Lv.3 after the update. Please pay attention to the upcoming compensation mail.
- Optimized the unlocking conditions of positions in the Crew Formation. Commanders can unlock all positions earlier. For example, the needed level to unlock the last position has been moved up from Spaceport Lv.30 to Spaceport Lv.22, but the positions that were already unlocked won’t be changed.
- Changed the Recruit Crew to use the “Rebel Citation Device” item. Previously unused Spaceport Prestige Points will automatically be converted to the new item. The conversation ratio is 500 unused Spaceport Prestige Points = 1 Rebel Citation Device. Parts that are less than 500 Spaceport Prestige Points can also get 1 Rebel Citation Device. When there aren’t enough Rebel Citation Devices, you can no longer use Khorium to recruit Crew.
- Adjusted values of some talents and unlocking conditions of Crew Stats Talent (Spaceport Fortify Plan).
- Adjusted the “Expand Dock” Tech and “Expand Dock 2” Tech from Lv.5 to Lv.1. The total effect of the Tech won’t change. We have uniformly sent you resources and Speed Up items as compensation via mail.
- Optimized the rewards for the Campaign mode. The rewards for Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 have more “Hercules” Flagship Blueprints. We will send the corresponding number of “Hercules” Flagship Blueprints as compensation according to your progress in the Campaign. Please pay attention to the upcoming compensation mail.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is easily by far one of the best mobile games I’ve ever played, but I think there is some things that could be added to make it even better for players. I.E additional ship training or automatic ship training if all resources required are owned as-well as the major reduction of the teleportation energy timer 3 a hour? Seriously that will take me days to save up enough from 0-125 to tp home to hive. I also think there should be a better way to farm components and weapon blueprints and I also think that there should be a custom timer added for rally’s because 5 mins for a spirit alien attack is a bit on the long side.
But other than that this game is so good and I would recommend to anyone looking for a new strategy game.
This game is actually really good just like any strategy game this is easily one of the best I’ve played, one feature I like is you can’t send rss to each other so it really relies on you putting work in Yh you can buy in game items and pay to win but everything is quite easily obtainable in game without buying anything at all everyone I’ve met is friendly and working together to getting alliance tasks done etc I’d give more than 5 stars if I could
It would be good at some point to see server vs server battles where you can teleport to a server just for battles and make the best server win or maybe like an alliance vs alliance battleground where we can compete in tournaments for our server to try place high in the fights and get prizes
A fine looking game
This is a great looking game, one of the best space games I have played in a while. Where it falls down for me is having to join an alliance. I don’t have time to play games daily. I need games I can play casually when I have spare time. Pointless me joining an alliance to be kicked out when I don’t have time to play. No good me making my own alliance when I don’t have time to run it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 850.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2021 Camel Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 4.99 pack £4.99
- Tier 9.99 pack £9.99
- Tier 1.99 pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.