The Co-op app helps you:
• immediately sign into your online membership account
• browse weekly personalised offers and select 2 to add to your membership card
• get weekly reminders to select your offers so you don’t miss out
• see your member rewards balance to keep track of what you’ve earned
More features coming soon.
Here’s how the offers work:
1. Use the app to browse your personalised offers.
2. Choose 2 offers you want to add to your membership card and use that week.
3. Shop for the relevant products in a Co-op store.
4. Scan your membership card or key fob at the till to get your money off.
You need to be a Co-op member to use the Co-op app. To make it easier for you to get started, you can now access the application form to become a member direct from the app.
Thanks for bearing with us while we work on making this app better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app was Beta tested for some months so I’m surprised that errors are still being made. My app shows offers redeemed but I haven’t received discounts. For the third time I’ve had to email for this to be corrected.
The ‘report a problem’ page needs to be updated to show what info you need in order to have the problem rectified
Otherwise, a very good app.
Discounts not being applied
Sarah from Co-op customer services says you cannot use online offers and paper offers (received at checkout) on the same purchase transaction. It just flags the online offer as ‘redeemed’ but you don’t get the discount.
As per other users feedback. Offers are not being applied. I’ve now checked twice and 25p off milk is not shown on the till receipt. Coupons received at checkout work fine but any applied to my Co-op card don’t work. The terms say will work in conjunction with in store offers, so should have worked and my Co-op is definitely a Co-op group store. I sent a problem report back to Co-op who couldn’t understand why it wasn’t working but applied the discount directly to my account but cannot be doing this for each discount applied to my card.....
Pointless to an absurd level
I was very keen to install it as I hoped that finally I can actually use it at the till. When I log in it says “we cannot display your members information please log in to the website” I spoke to support thinking this was my account only. Turns out they “removed personal information from the app due to security reasons”. This is rather hysterical. What is the point of the app that lets you log in and then directs you to website to view your account? Also there is no account details at all so I cannot scan the phone at the till so basically the app does 100% nothing.
- Co-operative Group Limited
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Co-operative Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.