Tymit is the first instalment credit card, giving you complete control and transparency over your spending from the minute you plan to make a purchase through to making the repayment.
Say goodbye to the minimum payment trap, confusing interest charges and hidden fees. Spread the cost of any purchase across up to 3 months at 0% APR. Tymit is the credit card, reinvented.
We have re-designed the credit card, to put you in control.
- Affordable repayments, at your fingertips. Select your instalment plan of between 3 – 24 months from within the app, the moment you make the purchase. Purchases repaid at the end of the month or put into 3 instalments are interest free (0% APR).
- Complete flexibility to adjust your repayment schedule at any time, with no penalties or fees.
- When deciding whether to commit to that family holiday or the latest smart phone, use our purchase simulator to plan how it will impact your monthly bills.
- Bundle up! Is our unique way to monitor your spending, by grouping similar purchases together. You can customise the appearance and apply a re-payment plan of your choice.
- Protect your credit history, by staying on track to repay your balance. The app will give you complete visibility on your future payments and deliver smart alerts, so you never miss a payment.
- Save money when you travel, with no fees on spending abroad and no fees from Tymit on cash advances abroad up to £200 a month.
- Absolutely no fees for membership, international transactions, going over your limit and cash advances.
Credit limits from £500 to £15,000 and interest rates varying from 12% - 22.7%, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
Tymit LTD is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 10827757), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 796994 and is also registered with the Payment Services Regulator (PSR) for providing payment services. Postal address 5 Merchant Square, London, W2 1AY.
The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence from Visa. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
Bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best credit card I’ve used
I like Tymit very much because they are keen to change the way credit is traditionally given to customers. No interest on payments until after 3 months if you choose - they have options to pay in full or upto 3 months for the months purchase and it will cost you no interest! or pay over a longer term with different interest levels applicable. Really like their app where you can use their calculator that shows interest and timeline for any future planned purchases you may want to make. They feel like a much more human and customer orientated provider to me, responsive and helpful team who answer any questions you have via the app.
Terrible Customer Service
Applied via mobile, crashed whilst entering details. Reopened app and it is offering a booster account… near max credit scores across all 3 credit agencies… as the app crashed during application, application was not complete, no way to complete the application as it is offering a booster account as soon as I open the account. So reapplied on my spare mobile, application went through fine, offered the credit account with 1500 limit. But the number is linked to my spare mobile number, so have been trying to get them to change the number on the account to the correct number, the number which now offers the booster because it crashed halfway through the application and will not let me finish the application…
I know plenty of people are complaining about Monzo, but I have never had a single issue with them, been with them from pretty much day one, max limit for flex, every time I ask them something, I get a reply pretty quick. As for taking the first payment straight away, I have no issues with that. They tell you that when applying.
All good until you need something
Whatever you do don’t get locked out of this app. I’m all for the concept and up until now had been very happy (I’m on my 3rd/4th billing cycle). HOWEVER because of something to do with exceeding Face ID attempts I tried to log in to the
app manually. Clicked through to the button that says ‘I already have an account’ and then get asked to fill in my details including email at which point it says ‘this email is already associated with an existing account’ and won’t let you go any further.
Not only that - I’m now being bombarded with texts as if I’m a new customer asking me to ‘apply today’. With no way to log in online and now coming up to 48 hours with literally no response from the support request I am completely stuck. It’s insufferable.
Seriously considering closing account completely as if this happened when I was overseas or in need of the use of my card I’d be completely stuck. Poor poor form. Will update if I ever get a response but at the moment I’d say AVOID.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tymit LTD
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Tymit LTD
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.