Answer questions about reality TV, celebs, trending events and more. Why? To earn prizes!
Answer questions about trending pop culture, your favorite TV shows, reality TV and breaking celeb news. Why? To earn prizes.
Are you the friend in the group chat who thinks they know the ending to Netflix’s “You” or predicts who’s getting the final rose on The Bachelor from day one?
Well now you can vote on the biggest pop culture events of the year. What’s better? You’ll win prizes for it.
How it works:
• Place your predictions with gems and earn diamonds
• Play quizzes about throwback pop culture knowledge to earn gems
• Trade in your earned diamonds to redeem real prizes in our loyalty store shipped right to your home
• The loyalty store offers prizes that range from Glossier to Gucci wallets
We’re extra over here, so here’s what else we have to offer:
• Leaderboards - We’re giving you the credit you deserve. If you’re winning, you’re scaling that leaderboard. Stay at the top and you’ll start to earn some major rewards.
• Live content - Commercials suck. Make them fun by playing along with predictions going live at each commercial break of your fave live shows like The Challenge or The Bachelor
• Personality quizzes and polls - we know you want to know if you’re making it to fantasy week or hometowns, or if people agree with you that Kourt is the least interesting to look at… come have some fun in between your wins
- Notifications are key. Keep them on to know your prediction outcomes and redeem prizes
- Drop a profile photo in, it keeps it interesting
We have tons of new features soon to be released including friend to friend challenges, new categorization and virtual rewards.
With all that being said, we’d love to hear from you. Send all of your thoughts to email@example.com and we'll be sure to get back to you. (p.s. you can give feedback from within the app as well)
- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever!
This is honestly the best app ever, if you think about all the time you spend scrolling through social media’s when your bored, if you use some of that time on this app instead your earring things for free with ease! With lockdown as well, having more time being bored in my phone, go on goss and it’s just doing fun very short (3-4 questions) about pop culture. I earned enough points and ordered a sol de janeiro spray which would have cost me £18 and I got it for free! It came a week after I ordered it and a sweet little card came with it! I see a lot of people complaining about the amount of coins and stars you need to earn have gone up 3x what they were, I was upset at first too. But honestly you’re getting things for free in the end!! Stop complaining!!
Decent concept but lack of diverse topics and quizzes need work
It’s alright, though seems like it will take a while to actually win anything. There’s also a lack of diversity in terms of topics though it may be in part because Christmas has overtaken most things (not that I’m against it, just that I’m not the sort of person to watch the same films at Christmas every year.) It caters to a very specific taste in general, I’m yet to see any quizzes catered more towards the action / superhero / fantasy side of pop culture and films.
This could easily be overlooked, however, if the quiz layout worked. Unfortunately, every retro quiz question that asks about the image displayed has the answer options completely obscure the image. I’ve tried pressing different parts of the screen but to no avail - the image remains obscured.
All in all, concept could work really well if catered to a broader taste in pop culture and the quizzes work as they should. However, until then I’m leaving this as a 2.
Such a fun app 🤩
I’m so bewildered at all the negative comments! Apart from not letting users know the increase of prizes straight away (which I think they have corrected and explained their position on the FAQ page and even to some replies on here). I am struggling to find any fault with the app at all, you can win prizes/ buy prizes and it’s totally free! What more can you want?! Also it’s a lot of fun to play along 😊 they haven’t updated the prizes you can purchase for a while tooth and it does take ages to build the coins and stars up.
The only thing is when you win a prize on the quest challenges it doesn’t work. I’ve won the lip-balm a couple times and they didn’t validate it because they didn’t have it stock and being accused of cheating when I wasn’t.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Goss Media Ltd
- 148.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Contests
- © Goss Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1100 Goss Coins £1.99
- 25500 Goss Coins £11.99
- 5500 Goss Coins £4.99
- 14000 Goss Coins £9.99
- Premium Post £2.99
- 82000 Goss Coins £29.99
- 35000 Goss Coins £14.99