Moj is India's own short video app - a hot new stage to show your flaming talent to the world out there
A Short Video Social Community
People from all over the world gather on Moj app to meet interesting people and watch interesting short videos. Get a chance to meet tens of millions of talented artists from around the world on Moj app, but also get to make friends with young people from your city or near you!
■ Watch millions of videos selected specifically for your interest
■ Get inspired and entertained by watching millions of videos by a global community of creators
■ Dance, Comedy, Vlog, Food, Sports, DIY, Animals, and everything in between. Discover videos from endless categories.
■ Browse through the feed on Moj app, Search your favourite videos, get creative and share with your friends and family Instantly.
■ On Moj, you can create profile, upload videos, follow power creators, like videos and share videos in one click.
■ Moj app has a number of special effects, thousands of stickers, and magical emoticons for your selfies.
■ Cutting-edge Magic filters, create exclusive Music Videos with special effects at full sync with the music's beat!
■ Have fun and learn new knowledge from countless high-quality original video content! Discover and share a bigger world now!
■ Moj has features like - edit videos, slow-mo, full features camera filters and editing, and much more.
■ Moj app is a global short video creation platform, where everyone has a chance to gain popularity, billions of video views and quickly become the next internet sensation!
■ Moj app is a Made In India app for Indian users. Enjoy the fun experience on Moj
Moj App is available in 15 Indian languages
Moj App is available in Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Odia, Bhojpuri, Assamese, Rajasthani, Haryanvi & Urdu!
+ Added draft feature
+ Revamped music library
+ Added option to choose cover
+ Design Fixes
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Speed of updates is impressive
Though the app has come a long way in the past month, much more needs to be done to first compete with the homegrown app Roposo and ultimately Tiktok and Snack Video. But I think this team has it in them to deliver.
Here are some of my suggestions:
1. I think you should type follow button right next to the profile name like Snack/Tiktok/Reels
2. Guys I would suggest you look at Reddit’s iOS app! You should implement their feature that lets people sort videos according to ‘new,hot,top videos of all time, month etc.’ So whenever a user opens a creator’s account, these filters help them to see the best videos of the creator with ease.
3. Data saver feature is so important!
4. Allow users to watch videos in more than one language
5. Again like Reddit, you can introduce gifting option where some premium users can award gifts/stickers to users. Not everything has to be monetary! Even non-material appreciation is quite a booster for the creators.
6. Add dislike button.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed review. We loved it. We are adding those features soon!
Do write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have more feedbacks!!
Buggs and issues ! Immediate attention !
Hi I recently downloaded the app and its really a great alternative in exchange of tik tok but there should be some immediate attention towards these problems or the app is quickly gonna loose its demand !
1. The app doesnt show notifications
2 the app doesnt show followers or following not just of other users, we cant check the same data for ourselves too !
Please get this issue resolved !
Points to focus
1. I have zero notifications even when a few have liked my video. I have no ways to find who liked it.
2. Videos do pause automatically after spending sometime surfing through videos in video feed.
3. When we go to a creator's page, open a video and then scroll to move to next, videos don't get aligned properly on screen.
4. Provide an option to become a beta tester through app.
5. "Comments" option was not really needed. I liked it's absence. But would love to see a "dislike" button.
6. Day mode and dark mode both should be there. My iPhone is set to turn to one of these modes depending upon sunrise and sunset. Would be great if your app follows it too.
6. Last but not the least, I hope you have a control and plans to avoid spreading cringe content. Also focus on not spreading only big creator's videos who were famous on Tik Tok. People didn't really like them.
Developer Response ,
Thanks Vinnie for such a detailed feedback!
We'll work on it and will make sure that these are sorted.
Do mail us at email@example.com in case you have more feedback
- MOHALLA TECH PRIVATE LIMITED
- 225.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.