Open a zero-balance Savings Account online in under 3 mins! Use Fi’s cool features to get better with your money — track your expenses, maximise your savings, automate payments & invest in commission-free Mutual Funds. You don’t need 50 apps to manage your money. All you need is Fi!
Fi is a one-stop financial services app that comes with a zero-balance account savings account! It provides everything from hassle-free UPI Payments to a sleek VISA Debit Card with zero FOREX charges. Now, powered by RBI-approved tech, you can also connect your other bank accounts to Fi to see a combined balance & transaction history. Think of it as money management 2.0 for a generation of digital natives.
Why try Fi?
It’s an exciting alternative to complex traditional money management.
*Money insured upto ₹5 lakh
*No minimum balance
*Zero FOREX markup
*No hidden fees
*Withdraw from any ATM
*24/7 Friendly customer support
Make sense of your money instantly
- Get all your personal finance questions answered by Ask Fi, your intuitive finance assistant.
- With thoughtful & non-intrusive nudges, Fi encourages you to build better money habits.
- Categorise your daily, weekly & monthly expenses to find out where your money went.
- Fi’s Smart Statements tell you just what you need to know — in plain English.
Get rewarded for saving money
- FIT Rules: Set fun rules that automatically save for you.
- SIP 2.0: Automate investments into Mutual Funds daily, weekly or monthly.
- Use Fi regularly to make smart financial decisions, grow your wealth & earn curated rewards while doing so.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees, but with Fi, you’ll discover the joy of growing ‘Money-Plants’.
You spend smarter, not lesser
- Create AutoSave, AutoPay & AutoInvest rules as you go.
- Smart Deposit: A flexible way to save — designed around you & your goals.
- Instant money transfers: Fi Protocol works out the best mode with zero transaction charges.
- Fi will auto-create a unique UPI ID for you! Just set a secure UPI PIN yourself, then send/receive cash immediately with BHIM UPI.
Safe & Secure
• Our RBI-governed partner bank hosts every Savings Account & Visa Debit Card.
• The funds in your account remain insured up to ₹5 lakh as per the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
• Fi Secure also gives you state-of-the-art internet security for your money.
You remain in control
- With your VISA Debit Card, you can enable/disable swipe, online & contactless payments.
- Lost/misplaced your card? Tap to order a new one. Or freeze it in-app.
- Your privacy is our priority. There’s no sweeping data ‘under the rug’ at Fi.
And much more!
● No jargon: We will always communicate with you in plain English.
● No clutter: We do the math to show you what you want. Easy-peasy!
● No paperwork: No branch visits, no queues & no tedious processes.
● No spamming: We value your privacy & security above everything.
For further information please visit www.fi.money
Another update: Brimming with new stuff!
We're launching a new personal finance tool
Ever wanted to calculate your Net Worth?
I.e. across accounts, deposits, MFs, EPF
Now Fi can help you do that in an instant
Next: Credit Card UI improvements
It's now easier to view due amounts
Plus, a simplified card application process
Ratings and Reviews
Fi Bank Review: Amplify Your Savings with the Amazing Jar Feature!
I've been banking with Fi, a part of the Federal Bank, and I must say I'm impressed with their services. The Jar Facility is a fantastic way to boost my savings routine, with its smart auto-deposit feature and the round-up rule for transactions. It has motivated me to save more effortlessly. Moreover, their efficient and quick responses to any queries have been exceptional.
Another great thing about Fi is that they have no hidden fees, which is a huge plus for me. As a freelance worker, this bank has been a perfect fit for my needs. Their detailed bank account review helps me keep track of my monthly expenses with ease. Overall, I highly recommend Fi for its excellent services and customer-friendly approach.
App development team is great and that's about it
Used the app because my sister recommended it to me because of its great Ui, which to give them credit is worldclass, even giants like grofers and jiomart etc have a much worse UI, but the actual experience itself needs a lot more polishing to be useable leave aside better, I would have shifted all my banking here but the KYC for the first time got rejected for whatever reason, despite the person on the other side saying it was successfully done (you need to present your original pan card for the video)
Fine, but then they said I need to do it again but then it would never connect to the executive at all, it would keep me in finding an agent screen forever and I have wasted more than an hour in more than 5 attempts at different time when they are available but to no luck, it just didn't work no matter what!
This was a terrible disappointment for what could have genuinely been a great app, either they should have prepared for whatever load they will be facing or they should not have launched the app at all, otherwise this is just like government owned services/websites IRCTC with a better interface and cool content writing. (Neobanking and stuff)
Have requested to close my account, hopefully they do that in time.
Developer Response ,
We regret that you had a less than ideal experience on Fi. We would really like to help you out here, if you could provide us with your contact information by filling this form: https://od.vg/mthqwLL. Our Fi Care team will be in touch with you to sort the issue out. You could also reach out to us at 080-47485490 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org— and our Fi Care team will assist you. We're sorry once again; we promise to make this better!
I was using the app and the debit card for about a year and everything was fine until that time. I had updated my KYC at the very beginning only, all of a sudden one day when I open the app it says that I have to update my KYC. When contacted the customer care they said it’s a technical glitch and that my KYC is updated in their system. A few days later they have blocked my account and are saying that it is blocked due to fraudulent activity in my account. When I am the only person using my phone how can there be fraudulent activity in my account. When contacted the customer care they said it was blocked by the partner Bank (i.e. Fedral Bank). When contacted the partner Bank they said it has nothing to do with them and that I have to check with fi. This is going on for the past 2 months and every alternate day I have to break my head over these people asking them to give me my own money. Every other day they say that they will contact me and give a resolution but they have never even bothered to do it or even rectify it. If you people can not give a resolution you might as well shut down.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- epiFi Technologies Private Limited
- 267.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © epiFi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.