Explore a Universe of Rewards with CapitaStar – the leading lifestyle program in Singapore and Malaysia which rewards you on top of all other rewards on your everyday shopping.
• Earn STAR$ when you spend across CapitaLand Malls in Singapore and Malaysia with a total of over 4,000 merchants in both regions.
• Get rewarded with up to 90% off merchant eDeals, and many more exclusive perks with your STAR$.
• Snap your receipts to earn STAR$ and redeem your STAR$ instantly.
• Be updated with the latest CapitaLand Malls’ happenings and information conveniently with this app.
Exclusively for Singapore only:
• Exchange your STAR$ for CapitaVouchers or eCapitaVouchers on the app to seamlessly offset your purchases
• Discover how you can accelerate your STAR$ with American Express CapitaCard and our partners – Agoda, Caltex, Expedia, PAssionCard, Zalora and many more.
• Shop at your convenience round the clock with our new shopping platform - NomadX
This update includes enhancements & bug fixes:
- Minor enhancements & bug fixes to improve the user experience in-app
With effect from 8 Jan 2019, CapitaStar will cease collecting, processing or using NRIC number of CapitaStar members for identification purposes. Kindly update your app.
With this app, you can also:
• Purchase/redeem eCapitaVouchers for yourself or purchase it as a gift
• Browse over 100 deals by malls, brands and categories
• Redeem exclusive deals only available to selected members
• Track all your past shopping transactions
• Enjoy accelerated STAR$ earnings with our partners
• Make car park reservations, book GV movie tickets and book Ark Futsal courts at Funan
• Shop 24/7 at your convenience with NomadX.sg
Thank you for using our CapitaStar app! Stay tuned for more exciting content in our app :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you think Capitaland mall app is bad go try Jem. I constantly get rejected n they take at least 5-7 days to approve your receipt n any rejection or approval is not notified. They give you grace period but you’re informed of the rejection how do you react to them within the grace period to resubmit your receipt in person? I sometimes can’t help but wonder if they are sincere in giving out points.
Before this app I used to scan my receipts at the kiosk of the mall and if I forget I have to go back within 2 days. With this new n continuous improvement app all my receipts were captured without a hassle even when it is long. I only have to make sure the store name, final amount, mode of payment, receipt reference & date is captured. My points are granted almost within a few hours max if I uploaded within the same day. Love that you’re notified that your receipt is approved and points captured.
Tip: use your own phone camera to take pictures n upload the receipt if you get frustrated with the frame of the app.
The app is great
I have both Hillion Mall app and Capital Land app and I really wish HM could follow the app of CL. CL app is much more convenient and easy to use. I have absolutely no problem with it. Try The HM one and you will cough blood. Every purchase you make you need to scan a QR quote in the shop and will need help from the shop assistants to key in your purchase value for points updating on their own Handphones and only then you can scan your receipt on their app. It’s a pain in the A**. Imaging Long Qs and busy days at the shops. Totally defeats the purpose of having a phone app. Discouraging their customers to shop with them.
Developer Response ,
Dear kljhgaut, it’s awesome to hear that you enjoy using our App! Have a great day ahead.
App failed to send eCapitaVoucher to friend’s email; Inefficient and Delayed Customer Service
I purchased an eCapitaVoucher to send to my friend’s email through this app around end of Nov 2019. This app directed me to NETSPay app which confirmed that the transaction went through but CapitaStar app crashed and the history log failed to acknowledge this transaction. I sent email to customer service and this took them another week long to confirm my transaction via an email receipt. Capitaland customer service mentioned that they will send the eCapitaVoucher to my friend’s email thereafter but this took them a further 3 weeks for the eCapitaVoucher to reach my friend’s email (30 Dec 2019). I believe this goes to show how uncommitted their customer service can be in resolving matters. I highly discourage others to use this app to make any purchase. Too bad that I can rate half a star (or even zero) for this. The delay is REAL.
Developer Response ,
Dear Kaboomba543210, we apologize for the experience you’ve encountered. Rest assured that we value your feedback and we are constantly working towards a seamless user experience. Thank you once again.
- CAPITASTAR PTE LTD
- 156.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © CAPITASTAR PTE LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.