Join over 1.5 million CapitaStar members and discover the smarter way to shop. Be rewarded for your everyday spend across CapitaLand malls, workspaces, and islandwide retailers. What are you waiting for? Join Singapore and Malaysia’s leading lifestyle and shopping rewards app today!
• Be Rewarded For Your Spend: Earn STAR$® when you shop and dine across 3,000 retailers at participating CapitaLand malls & workspaces in Singapore and Malaysia
• Get first dibs on lifestyle and shopping exclusives: Exchange your STAR$® and immerse in exciting shopping and lifestyle rewards from your favourite brands including partner privileges from American Express, DBS, Shopback, Grab and more!
• Go cashless with eCapitaVoucher across more than 2,800 retailers islandwide*: Enjoy a seamless payment and gifting experience with Singapore’s preferred digital wallet and shopping voucher. *Available in Singapore only.
• Discover Islandwide Rewards: Spend at your favourite islandwide and online retailers to earn bonus STAR$® and unlock exclusive rewards with Digital Stamp Cards!
Kickstart your cashback and rewards journey with CapitaStar today!
With the new update, you can:
• Gift eCapitaVoucher and pay for it using your STAR$®! Simply select “Pay with STAR$®” as your preferred payment option if you have enough STAR$®! to offset the payment. It’s that simple!
• Purchase eCapitaVoucher via PayNow QR! Simply select “PayNow” as your preferred payment mode, save the PayNow QR generated and upload the QR code onto your banking or LifeSG app to make payment!
• Look forward to a better user experience with minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you think Capitaland mall app is bad go try Jem. I constantly get rejected n they take at least 5-7 days to approve your receipt n any rejection or approval is not notified. They give you grace period but you’re informed of the rejection how do you react to them within the grace period to resubmit your receipt in person? I sometimes can’t help but wonder if they are sincere in giving out points.
Before this app I used to scan my receipts at the kiosk of the mall and if I forget I have to go back within 2 days. With this new n continuous improvement app all my receipts were captured without a hassle even when it is long. I only have to make sure the store name, final amount, mode of payment, receipt reference & date is captured. My points are granted almost within a few hours max if I uploaded within the same day. Love that you’re notified that your receipt is approved and points captured.
Tip: use your own phone camera to take pictures n upload the receipt if you get frustrated with the frame of the app.
The app is great
I have both Hillion Mall app and Capital Land app and I really wish HM could follow the app of CL. CL app is much more convenient and easy to use. I have absolutely no problem with it. Try The HM one and you will cough blood. Every purchase you make you need to scan a QR quote in the shop and will need help from the shop assistants to key in your purchase value for points updating on their own Handphones and only then you can scan your receipt on their app. It’s a pain in the A**. Imaging Long Qs and busy days at the shops. Totally defeats the purpose of having a phone app. Discouraging their customers to shop with them.
Developer Response ,
Dear kljhgaut, it’s awesome to hear that you enjoy using our App! Have a great day ahead.
App failed to send eCapitaVoucher to friend’s email; Inefficient and Delayed Customer Service
I purchased an eCapitaVoucher to send to my friend’s email through this app around end of Nov 2019. This app directed me to NETSPay app which confirmed that the transaction went through but CapitaStar app crashed and the history log failed to acknowledge this transaction. I sent email to customer service and this took them another week long to confirm my transaction via an email receipt. Capitaland customer service mentioned that they will send the eCapitaVoucher to my friend’s email thereafter but this took them a further 3 weeks for the eCapitaVoucher to reach my friend’s email (30 Dec 2019). I believe this goes to show how uncommitted their customer service can be in resolving matters. I highly discourage others to use this app to make any purchase. Too bad that I can rate half a star (or even zero) for this. The delay is REAL.
Developer Response ,
Dear Kaboomba543210, we apologize for the experience you’ve encountered. Rest assured that we value your feedback and we are constantly working towards a seamless user experience. Thank you once again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAPITASTAR PTE LTD
- 173.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © CAPITASTAR PTE LTD