pickupp is an on-demand, door-to-door delivery platform, specialised in offering 4-hour same day and next day delivery services. With pickupp, you can deliver small packages and earn as you go, along your daily commute!
To become our delivery agent, register a pickupp Hero training NOW at https://pickupp.io/delivery-agents/
We will activate your account after training so you can start earning by delivering packages that fits your schedule!
This mobile app is for delivery agents ONLY. If you are interested to place orders on our platform, please visit https://pickupp.io or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved performance
- Upgrade libraries
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App has been great so far just with a little bit of glitches. Interface has been really friendly personally. It Would be great if the team could work on a shorter cashout timeline.
Poorly developed app, Poor customer service & Badly underpaid delivery
I have been using the app since 2 months. About the app, I can say it’s poorly developed, while other apps allow to turn on GPS when using it, this app requires you to Always On. The app don’t provide link to others GPS guiding map like Google/Waze, but requires to manually launch & type to those address. As for the Customer Service, when you require help, you can only message through the app and they always bring you to open another website, worse when you needed help at pickup or delivery location, you will find yourself stranded with no response till probably next day or so, you are left helpless and need to use own judgement. The app pay badly also, I rem making delivery 1 day with 15 drop off in similar locations with only $35 before Pickup commission of 20%, it taken me almost 10hrs, due to receipient not around. While petrol/diesel price are so high, this app pay even $2 before commission for a >10km distance. Making things worse the app don’t prompt or guide drivers on parking charges, I rem deliver a parcel from TaiSin to PLQ SQ, it pay $12 before commission, but when delivery park at Loading/Unloading for just <5min parking charges already $3…summary there are many delivery services out there this days, we should think twice is it worth doing delivery with Pickupp
Suggestions for next UX app update
1) As a delivery partner/walker, the app has been glitchy of late. 2) Update orders and timing properly. 3) Remove the non-stop Pop-ups when you open the app to scan and upload photo , which takes up too much time and battery. 4) To keep uploading photos & screenshot of customers’ approval to leave package at doorstop, esp during weekdays when most are busy at work is very ineffective. * Pls also allow us to upload photos and screenshots directly from our photo albums instead of in-app. 5) Improve Filter&Sort function — Allow “hide” orders for easier sorting / filter for efficient bidding. Eg, I may not like to deliver food items, allow me to filter non-food orders. Another eg. allow filter for walker-only items, as some items are just impossible for walkers to take on! Other feedback as a delivery /walker partner: * Cut off Timing sometimes don’t make sense, resulting in penalty fees which makes it not worthwhile. * On ave. , after deducting petrol & parking fees, kinda not making much, sometimes even a loss. Consider these points before signing on. Take it as fun activity to do, get paid to lose weight or stay active 😂
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easy Linkage Limited
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © pickupp