Imagine walking into the closest 7-Eleven, popping into the cafe next door, or making a pit-stop at the grocery store down the street. We’ve turned them all into ATMs, so you can easily withdraw money from just about anywhere, anytime. Just look for the closest cash register!
Withdrawing money should be easy and rewarding.
With SOCASH, it can be.
Withdraw money at a cashpoint around the corner.
With every transaction, earn Deals from 50+ of your favourite brands.
Continue using SOCASH to unlock Rewards.
How to use SOCASH:
(1) Enter cash amount
(2) Select cashpoint
(3) Scan QR code at the cashier
Where are we located?
We’re currently operating in sunny Singapore! Our goals are ambitious and we have plans to expand on the horizon. Next on the map: Indonesia & Malaysia.
More banks by our side.
We’re bridging the gap between you and your bank. So far, we’ve partnered with leading global banks including DBS Bank, POSB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and ICBC Bank. More banks are joining our network soon. Stay tuned!
Using SOCASH is simple, smart, and secure.
But why take our word for it, download SOCASH for free in just a few clicks.
Get $5 when you download for SOCASH with promo code “HI5”.
Five fast facts about SOCASH:
(1) 100,000+ mobile app users enjoy the benefits of SOCASH everyday
(2) Thousands of shops in Singapore partner with SOCASH, this number goes up every week
(3) We’re proud to be the first recipient of the FSTI grant from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
(4) Our ideas and goals are supported by Vertex Ventures (VC subsidiary of Temasek Holding)
(5) We’re popular in the press: Find us on The Straits Times, Tech in Asia, Yahoo News, The Business Times, E27, more
We reward you to withdraw money, an ATM just can’t compete.
Discover the easier way to withdraw money & earn Rewards & Deals from 50+ of your favourite brands.
1. Socash IS NOT a remittance business and does not carry out a remittance service.
2. The Socash Service only allows users to request that a Participating Bank carry out a transaction to transfer the amounts specified by you from your bank account to the bank account maintained by the designated Cash Point Vendor in exchange for the cash received.
Connect with our community!
Complaints, concerns, questions?
Thank you for using SOCASH. We have regular updates to give you the best possible experience.
Updates are as per below
• Enhanced user experience by adding screens to give a walkthrough of the App
• Japanese language support
• Support for new payment options for cash withdrawal
• User experience enhancements to support convenient cash withdrawal by allowing user to setup payment method during sign up process
Love the app? Leave us a rating! If you have any comments or suggestions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We go through every feedback because you're important to us.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Generally smooth and satisfying experience!
I had my doubts on using the service at first, expecting shopkeepers to return a blank stare at the mention of "socash" (as it tends to happen when you combine newfangled technologies and old-fashioned retailers and cashiers). Thankfully that has not been the case, and the shopkeepers I have been to have generally been quite gracious, even when you don't buy anything from their store! Plus, keep the promotions and free cash going guys, it definitely makes using your service more encouraging 👍
So Cash So Easy
It’s about time a decent born & bred Singaporean fintech company has came to disrupt and solve a fundamental problem of moving money around and more importantly ensure consumers have cash withdrawal options at their finger tips.
I really like the idea of building this ecosystem of helping to drive additional foot traffic to mom & pop stores. Find a store nearby, make a “booking” and pick up the cash + be rewarded with partner offers (albeit not super attractive)
In its bid to drive growth, there are also rewards of giving small discounts to users - till date I’ve definitely gotten more than $10 for free from the platform itself.
Another idea here would be to pair offers with merchants by offering $/% off when user withdraws and makes a purchase from the place itself instead of making it mandatory to purchase an item (aka yes 7-11 I’m talking about you).
All in all, a handy app with great UI/UX that is definitely dependable, reliable & convenient!
P.S - doing this in hope of getting a $3 Grab voucher ;)
Simple and convenient
I find the app convenient to use when I need quick cash: I just head over to a cash pickup location near me. Useful if there are no ATMs nearby, or I do not have my ATM card with me. Transaction is also secure with the implementation of two factor authentication. I get free credits when I withdraw cash (not sure if this is just temporary though).
Some locations however require you to make a purchase to make withdrawals (7-Elevens). I generally try to avoid such locations. I wish there were more locations that support this app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.