Officially authorized by Gravity Korea, the continuation of the classic 3D MMORPG— Ragnarok X: Next Generation is having its first anniversary celebration! New ROX is on, Attack again！ New Class, New Crossover, New Season—join us for an awesome new adventure!
◆The Titans are attacking! Return to battle!
ROX x Attack on Titan crossover starts on June 18
Fight alongside the Investigation Corps!
◆Powerful Second Class Advancement
Experience Classes like Monk, Crusader, and more!
Multi-class Conversion—easy conversion!
◆Annual event with rewards galore
RO 2.0 is about to set sail! Legacy rewards and costumes are making a comeback!
Come claim the anniversary rewards!
◆War of the Chosen S2, fight for supremacy across all servers!
Season of Thor coming soon
All-new Season! Who will be number one across all servers?
◆Adventure Together Once More
A 3D recreation of a huge world with a fascinating story, just waiting to be explored
From the capital city of Prontera, to the offshore islands, the continent of Midgard is waiting to be discovered!
※This game is free to play, but supports the in-game purchase of virtual coins, items and other paid services. We encourage players to spend in moderation.
Official Site: http://www.ragnarokx.com
FB Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/RagnarokXNextGeneration
- Added new 2nd Classes, Monk and Crusader. Quick Class conversion in just one second!
- Added War of the Chosen S2. The battle begins on June 20th, who will be the winner?
- Gameplay optimizations and known bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I played this game because of the nostalgic feeling with the classic RO.
I highly admire how the game is designed:
- the concept of world level, allowing player levels to keep balanced between old and new players
- the level increment of bosses (mvp and mini monsters), keeping the game challenging as players progress
- the life skills which limits the progress of players; a hardcore f2p players will only have level-advantage compared to the casual players, allowing busy people to still be able to catch up
I spent around 9000 SGD into this game, and I know a lot of streamers and rich guys spent far more than that. With all the money coming in to the developers, I had expected a high quality game coming out from them. Instead, every time they release a new feature or events, never once they did it flawlessy without releasing bugfixes:
- when they first time release GVG events, they gift players with avatar frame, but it can’t be claimed
- when they release lunatic pet, it can’t be worn
- after maintenance update, I couldn’t even log in
To be fair, I am also a software developer, and sometimes bugs happen, which is understandable. But the bugs in this game is just too obvious I can’t comprehend why they missed such cases. Obviously when you gift items, AT THE VERY LEAST you should test whether it’s claimable right? Please developers do some introspection as it not happen only once, but every time since two months already….
Game bans account for no reason and no apology
I and my friends play this game together. After a month playing, my sister account be banned without any reason. Taking long time for admin to receive unreasonable explain. They told us that we trade diamond and crystal with other players so they bans us while we didn’t. And of course this game doesn’t have the function for direct trading. Request them to track again and show evidence but receive nothing while they make us wait for very long time. Too disapointed. Highly warning to every players that this is not single case coz i saw other players comment that they have same issue. Poor them they invest 20,000 usd to this game.
Don’t be fooled by the high ratings of this game. You need to spend a lot of time on the game and end up disappointed by their actions. I have been an avid player since it was launched in SEA. Lags and bugs and many other issues not fixed but they decided to discriminate against priests in the latest update and mage classes previously, making gameplay unfavourable in PVE. It seems that developers don’t even play the games themselves and just listen to spenders. Even if you have a lot of time and money, this game is not worth it. Take a look at their Facebook and Google play 1 star reviews. They are losing a lot of players.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuverse (Hong Kong) Limited
- 2.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nuverse (Hong Kong) Limited. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 53000 Diamonds S$ 148.98
- Growth Support Pack S$ 1.48
- 100 Days Celebration Pack 1 S$ 1.48
- 2500 Diamonds S$ 6.98
- Kafra's VIP Card S$ 21.98
- 26000 Diamonds S$ 68.98
- 5000 Diamonds S$ 14.98
- 10000 Diamonds S$ 28.98
- Kafra's VIP 53000 Diamonds S$ 148.98
- Pet Interaction Pack S$ 2.98