Officially licensed by Gravity Korea, a continuation on the classic, the 3D MMORPG mobile game Ragnarok X: Next Generation is ready to set sail. Dear adventurers, start a new generation of adventure!
◆ Adventure Together Once More
A 3D recreation of a huge world with a rich story
From the capital of Prontera to the small islands, Midgard is waiting for you to explore!
◆Adventure With Company
Join with like-minded partners to build your Guild
Enjoy more amazing dungeon events and adventure together
◆Train Your Job
The melee Knight, ranged Archer, or Mage with AOE attacks...
Develop classic Jobs with multiple paths in this new chapter
◆Create Your Own Memories
With all kinds of chat bubbles, stickers and emotes to meet your screenshot needs
Adjust angle freely and create warm memories any time!
A pink Poring or cute Alpaca? Or the Pepopeco everyone loves!
Travel through your adventure on your favorite mounts
◆Unlock Life Skills
Fishing, mining, gardening, cooking and smelting
Obtain materials and enhance skills with leisurely skills!
※ This game is free with payment services included to purchase virtual currency and in-game items. Please spend responsibly and within your means.
FB Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/RagnarokXNextGeneration
Customer Service Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
King of Demons, Reborn!
- ROX x That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Collab! Rimuru, Benimaru, Milim, Geld, Ranga, et al... Lots of new quests, minigames, instances, MVPs, costumes, as well as all new styles of exciting fantasy world gameplay are waiting for you!
- The September 2021 Kingdom Pass has been released! There's an empty seat on the back of your bicycle and you're looking good in your favorite school outfit... Let's relive those lovely memories of yesteryear!
- Various in-game optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best Remakes among ROs
ROX is the best remakes of ROs.
The graphics are beautiful with customisable settings, there’s no longer any complicated settings like the old RO, levelling and questing is straight forward, a great UI upgrade (the old UI is just a mess when you want to read dialogs) from the old RO, there’s not much to pick on.
Developers, if you read this, please make a version for Desktop, mobile screens are too small and it hurts my eyes. Also, is it possible to add a levelling guide like where should I be farming at what level. Lastly, is it possible to add an item database in game where we can search for an item where it can be found, etc
Was expecting more quest for leveling
Let's start with the positives, this is probably one of the best remake of RO. The game play is quite enjoyable. The characters are cute and the amount of variation and complexity is just nice for a casual mobile game, unlike RO mobile which is for the more hard-core RO fans. I can see myself playing this for the long term. However there is definitely room for improvement. This game need more quest to help leveling. Higher level players generally paid to get more Odin to level faster f2p players are generally stuck at some level and you would have to grind 5 times longer compared to non f2p players. I dun mind p2w players winning in pvp situation, but I think there can be more balanced between p2w and f2p players in pve. As a f2p player I am playing to enjoy the storyline but the long duration between grinding makes the story less enjoyable. Also there seems to be more latency issues and crashes with current patches compared to when it was launched. Hopefully developer priorities is a smooth game play not just adding more content. Hopefully the developers aren't too focus on profits like Asiasoft when they are the developers of RO2 SEA they ruined what is possibly a great remake, by fixing the bugs and latency issue too late.
I played this game because of the nostalgic feeling with the classic RO.
I highly admire how the game is designed:
- the concept of world level, allowing player levels to keep balanced between old and new players
- the level increment of bosses (mvp and mini monsters), keeping the game challenging as players progress
- the life skills which limits the progress of players; a hardcore f2p players will only have level-advantage compared to the casual players, allowing busy people to still be able to catch up
I spent around 9000 SGD into this game, and I know a lot of streamers and rich guys spent far more than that. With all the money coming in to the developers, I had expected a high quality game coming out from them. Instead, every time they release a new feature or events, never once they did it flawlessy without releasing bugfixes:
- when they first time release GVG events, they gift players with avatar frame, but it can’t be claimed
- when they release lunatic pet, it can’t be worn
- after maintenance update, I couldn’t even log in
To be fair, I am also a software developer, and sometimes bugs happen, which is understandable. But the bugs in this game is just too obvious I can’t comprehend why they missed such cases. Obviously when you gift items, AT THE VERY LEAST you should test whether it’s claimable right? Please developers do some introspection as it not happen only once, but every time since two months already….
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuverse (Hong Kong) Limited
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Indonesian, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nuverse (Hong Kong) Limited. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 53000 Diamonds S$ 148.98
- 2500 Diamonds S$ 6.98
- Kafra's VIP Card S$ 21.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.