Singtel Dash 17+
Commute, Shop and Send Money
Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
Designed for iPhone
Singtel Dash – the all-in-one mobile e-wallet that lets you pay, remit, save, invest and insure from one app.
Whether in-store or online, locally or overseas, make secured and easy payments with Dash. Need to send money home? It’s fast, easy and safe to remit with Dash. On top of that, you will earn Dash reward points as you shop, dine, insure and remit all with the Dash app.
Make Dash your favourite mobile companion as you can:
Get the best deals
- Offers are updated regularly – exclusively for Dash users
- Pay for selected Singtel mobile bill and get 1GB mobile data
- Additional cashback for all Agoda hotel bookings
- Be rewarded even for essential insurance plans
Grow your wealth
- Save at high returns with Dash PET by Etiqa Insurance (comes with free insurance coverage)
- [NEW] Dash PET now comes with one more way to earn potentially higher returns – Dash PET Plus
- Access UOBAM Robo-Invest’s unique robo-advisory portfolio
Send money locally and overseas
• Transfer money easily to your loved ones and friends for that meal or taxi ride that you just shared, and more
• Enjoy secured and simple remittance with Dash Remit to Bangladesh (BDT Bangladeshi Taka), China (CNY Chinese Yuan), India (INR Indian Rupee), Indonesia (IDR Indonesian Rupiah), Malaysia (MYR Malaysian Ringgit), Myanmar (MMK Myanmar Kyat) and the Philippines (PHP Philippine Peso)
• Sending money overseas is safe – we are licensed and regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore
• Check the latest exchange rates right from the Dash app and find out exactly how much you are remitting – no hidden fees!
Tap or scan & pay: FavePay and PayNow included
• Go cashless wherever Dash, FavePay and PayNow are accepted. Plus, enjoy instant FavePay cashback for Fave merchant payments.
• Shop in-store or online worldwide with your Dash Visa Virtual Card
• Tap to pay for your bus and train rides
• Pay for your taxi rides with no admin fees
Earn Dash reward points
• Earn unlimited points as you make your daily payments and remittance with Dash.
• Redeem Singtel exclusive vouchers, shopping vouchers, F&B vouchers and many more with your points.
Top up on-the-go, 24/7
• Top up your loved ones’ overseas prepaid account with our new data packs and also for airtime, available for 9 countries: Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam
• Top up your hi! SIM Card and get connected
• Top-up easily using a variety of channels – such as PayNow, direct bank (eNETS), Sheng Siong $TM, SOCASH merchants, 7-11 shops, Singtel shops and exclusive retailers
Be rewarded as you Dash! Check out our latest deals^ and find out more at dash.com.sg
Questions? Contact us at 1800-GET-DASH (1800-438-3274).
^Location services may be disabled to improve battery life
^Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Hey mate, need to turn your Singapore Dollars to Australian Dollars (AUD) or Pound Sterling (GBP)? Transferring money to any banks in Australia or the United Kingdom is now available with Dash Remit at a fixed, low fee and competitive exchange rates!
What’s more, you can now pay your utility bills in India, Indonesia, or the Philippines with no transaction fees on the Dash app too! Ditch all worries over your television or electricity bills back home with our newly launched Overseas Bill Payment service. Settle your bills anytime, anywhere!
Our bug traps are not taking a break and have also worked hard to improve your app experience. Enjoy, DASH it your way!
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using for a year with no problems!
I have been using this app for more than a year and it has been a great app! All transaction was made successfully and managed to get a refund if I did not make a transaction!
*I am a normal consumer and only use this when I’m shopping online and paying my subscriptions*
1. Easy to use and has Apple Pay feature!
2. Can be used on any shop with Apple Pay and also online shopping websites, I’ve ordered few things from the USA and transaction was made with ease!
3. Have no problems paying subscription!
4. Security features like using Touch ID to see your History is very useful and safe!
1. When I have made a refund, it will take nearly 14 days, which is very long
2. You can only top up at minimum of $10, which is quite a problem for me
Overall, this is a good app when you want to shop and paying subscriptions. Recommended!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your valuable feedback and suggestions.
More rooms for improvement
I would like to give this app a 5 stars if it actually work as advertise. I would like to commend if there is any hard work place into it before rolling any features out. For now I’m gonna rate it as a 2 star.
1) Tried to send help through the app but the app was so buggy. Tried to click on the send button but it does nothing at all, rendering the feature useless.
2) Tried to use the transport features for Apple Wallet payment but was met with lots of errors instead, ended up costing me more money compared to using a physical card. So I’m gonna stop using it for now. I’m supportive of this feature actually, if it work without any issue, I’m sure this feature would be a game changer when it comes to paying for transport. However there is still a lot of error or bugs with this feature for now, hopefully it will improve further.
3) Would be great if they have a feature to transfer the remaining balance in DASH out to my bank account. Or enable a faster way to top now, the current way to top up via accessing the web banking website of DBS is too troublesome.
4) Would be great if there is a way to delete the promotion from the promotion page, or a way to mark all of them as read instead of having to click on them one by one.
Instead of having so many promotion, I think the features could be improve further upon first. Honestly whose idea is it to roll it out. Doesn’t even work all the time.
I use singtel dash to pay my singtel bill and mrt. First it was a success. But after how many days they deducted me on my balance even if I did’t used it. How come?. I attempt to use dash yesterday on my bus but the card reader declined it but they also deducted it🤦♀️. I try to send message them and they call me for verification. They have many question. One of the question is that if I use dash yesterday I answer no but the agent told me that it is not on the system. I already told him that it was DECLINED so my is answer NO. Duh!!. They told me to wait for how many days and the balance will automatically added to my balance. Wait for what?!. Like!. Seriously?. You cannot detect it on your system if we use it or not. They also told me that If the it did’t added on my account I need to tell it in simply go. WTH!. Such I waste of time and money!!!!. I will delete your app. It is not helpful.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry about this experience. We would like to look into this in greater detail. Please type in your concern at dash.com.sg/contact for further assistance.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 294.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.