Spoon, the audio platform loved by 30M+ people worldwide!
- Discover new creators daily
- Join our growing community and find your fam
- Share your voice and ideas with like-minded people and make friends
- No ads / No subscriptions / Always free (seriously)
Spoon is an audio live streaming platform that makes sharing your voice easy.
Listen to live streams, music, podcasts, and chill with new friends!
Discover and connect with supportive community members who can relate to you.
Don’t be afraid to share the REAL you!
Support your fave streamers with likes and digital gifts (Spoons) during the live stream.
--Check out some of Spoon’s cool features!--
* LIVE & LIVE CALL
- Live stream up to 2 hours from your phone!
- Invite guests to co-host through the Live Call feature.
- Tune in to your favorite streamers on-the-go and never miss out on the latest streams.
- Monetize your live content and grow your audience to gain more exposure.
- Need answers? Have listeners vote during a live stream with our poll feature.
* CAST (PODCAST)
- A recording studio in your pocket.
- Hit record to capture ideas or save your live stream for later.
- Browse trending (pod)casts on music, comedy, daily life, games, advice, relationship, ASMR, motivation, storytelling, and honestly so much more.
- Customize your listening experience by rewinding or skipping to the good part!
* TALK (YAS!)
- Start a voice-only message thread.
- Post a 30s voice message on your favorite topic to start a convo.
- Be more personal with your messages. Audio makes it easier to share your feelings!
- Explore using the NEW AI-curated recommendations for streamers, Live, Cast, and Talk.
- Search a wide selection of content creators to always be inspired and entertained.
- Set yourself apart with a voice introduction. Introduce yourself to your fans and friends!
- Upload your profile picture to express yourself and help others to get to know you.
- Post on walls to stay connected with your fans and friends.
In the Spoon app, “Profile> Menu> Contact Us> Contact Us”
Customer Support https://spoonus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
[Required access rights]
[Optional access rights]
- Microphone: Permission to use LIVE and Voice content
- Storage space: Permission to save LIVE and Voice content
- Phone: Permission to use the LIVE Call during live stream
- Address Book: To prevent abuse of free spoons
We fixed bugs and made improvements for server stabilization. Nice!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Online Community
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on Spoon. The community has really brought on new hobbies and a way to kill time. I also enjoy the interactions that we get to have with the Spoon Team (US) and creators. Spoon Team is communicative and act fast when it comes to any issues I’ve ran into while on Spoon.
If I could make any changes to the app, I would like to see a way for DJ’s and LIVE callers to be able to access the app while streaming or in a call as sometimes I find myself wanting to send a notice on the Notice Board as a way to bring in more listeners (as well as check out profiles) OR just add a way to send invites to specific Fans to join while in your LIVE. Also can we maybe add a limit to 3 notices within a 5 minute period because I hate getting spammed by DJ’s I follow who will update their Notice Board 10 times or more at once— I’ve unfollowed people for that.
THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We'll pass these ideas along to our dev team. And just so you know, you actually can edit your notification settings for different DJs if you don't want to be notified for every Notice Board post! And you can also make invite-only LIVEs if you only want certain FANs to join :)
Spoon Review by ROAM
Hi there, normal person, I am sure by now you are wondering why you should download this app. You are likely asking yourself...”how did I get here? What has my life become?!” Odds are you’re experiencing some loss of connection lately so sit back, relax and let me tell you about Spoon.
First off, it’s a radio app, it has simple features and design that are easy to navigate and use. Simply download the app, create a profile and begin listening and streaming right away! It’s excellent for aspiring DJs, musicians and storytellers to share and practice their content. If you’re looking to collaborate with other like minded people or perhaps just make new friends you have come to the right place!
This last part goes straight to the weirdos and hyperactive users, welcome to unbridled insanity...I am ROAM, your loud and crazy host of 🎬💥Talent💥Show💥Now!💥🎤 on Monday’s at 2PM Pizza Standard Time! (That’s Pacific for you squares out theres) Come to my show and feel accepted or at least entertained! Just download the app, search for ROAM and fan me to get updates, casts and live content! Spoon is waiting for you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Roam! We appreciate you being part of the community ❤️
I really enjoy the concept of this app, However I’ve encountered and have seen a lot of bullying within the app. This typically isn’t a problem for me, except in this case I want to partner with this app as a way to expand my social media platform. This is difficult when bigger spooners and their fans are constantly removing spooners from lives within seconds of entering. There is a fans only option for a reason!! It seems as though the only voices from Spoon that are heard are from choice streamers and streamers with a large following base. Or streamers who bring a substantial amount of income. It would be nice hear directly from Spoon employees about: significant changes, more in-depth details about guidelines and more importantly support and resources. If it’s simply about revenue then okay such is life...but this app has the potential to change many lives and help those who may not have had a chance otherwise to make it in the entertainment industry.
Developer Response ,
Hello, this sounds like something that you would need to report to Spoon's Support team. Please reach out to them at email@example.com. If you are seeing bullying on the app, it should be reported immediately so that our moderation team which is 24/7 can look into it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spoon Radio
- 99.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Spoon Radio
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Spoons $0.99
- 100 Spoons $9.99
- 50 Spoons $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.