Measure heart rate and stress with a smart health tracking app. Monitor blood pressure. See fitness & lifestyle trends by connecting gadgets and apps. Already loved by 2 million users. Featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, & Lifehacker.
CONNECT APPLE WATCH
– Your Apple Watch monitors heart rate and interbeat variations in the background
– Welltory does its data magic on these measurements with a 24/7 check-up, hassle-free
HEART MEASUREMENTS AND SMART BLOOD PRESSURE ANALYZER
– Best heart rate monitoring & diagnostics available
– Heart rate variability results with 33 stats, personalized and explained in detail
– Measure by applying finger to your phone’s camera
– Connect a blood pressure monitor for tracking and analysis
– Insights for each BP reading using 7 scientific stats
– 120+ supported data sources to connect for day to day monitoring
– Wearables & trackers like FitBit, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Oura, Withings
– Apps for productivity, meditation, sleep, nutrition, smart events: Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, DarkSky, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
– Track your workout performance
– Avoid overtraining, & recover right
– Compare the impact of your activities
ALL-IN-ONE HEALTH APP
– 30+ tests on cognitive abilities, mental health, personality — all clinical grade
– Breathing practices that are proven to work — suggested when you really need it
– Health alerts
– Recommendations on coping with chronic stress, panic attacks, & insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard
– Daily reports to sum up the day
1. Men's Health Magazine, 27/01/2020:
"Work Stress Could Be Killing Your Gains. Is work, not working out, the cause of gym burnout?
In addition to insufficient sleep, a poor diet, and alcohol, the mental strain of work blocks testosterone production and grinds your recovery to a halt. In a University of Texas study, chilled-out students were able to improve their leg press after 72 hours of recovery, but those living with chronic stress became weaker over the same period.
Keeping tabs on both mental and physical toll is crucial. The solution is heart-rate variability training. You can measure how well you’ve recovered from your last session. High variability signals that you’re ready to push, low variability means a day of stretching and high-nutrient food.
If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory. Best for beginners, the free version uses your phone’s camera to measure your HRV. The data is easy to read, giving scores for mood, energy, and stress. You won’t miss a beat."
2. The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation.
3. Northamptonshire Chamber, UK:
"Welltory, a startup, provides an overview of your lifestyle and aims to bring meaning to all of that data you are collecting but not really using. Welltory will take it and add it to the rich tapestry of who you are and what activities sap your energy and which ones restore you."
PRICING & TERMS
Welltory is free to download and use. With the upgrade to Welltory Pro, there are two auto-renewing subscriptions:
$12.99 per month
$79.99 per year (only $6.67 a month)
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
– Welltory integrates with the Apple Health app.
Terms of service: https://welltory.com/terms/
We store your data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety.
With the update: major issues fixed, you'll see HRV metrics more often, post-measurement surveys are back.
— No more lag time, fewer bugs. We've been working 24/7 to fix the issues, and most are cleared up. The message speed is getting back to normal, and measurement bugs are gradually disappearing.
— Post-measurement surveys are back, so you don't have to navigate to another menu after measurements to add tags and events – do it right away or later, you pick.
— Changed the accuracy rules for measurement results. We'll send you the HRV metrics even if your accuracy score isn't great unless it's a camera + BLE parallel measurement or falls outside physiological norms.
— More measurement options. You can switch back and forth between the camera and your BLE heart rate monitor for measurements any time now – no need to pick just one.
Thanks for sticking with us. Stay tuned, and please let us know if you have any issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool, but could be better
Cool app. I’m an exercise scientist, so I like getting my hands on any actionable data that I can. Welltory definitely provides this, but here are a few things I would like to see improved:
1. The only way I can get a reading with 90%-99% accuracy is to lay my phone down and then rest my finger on the camera. Every time I tried doing it per the instructions I got 65-85% accuracy.
2. The measurement readings are considerably different between a 70% accuracy reading and an 85% accuracy reading. I’m talking one says I’m juiced up and ready to take on the world and the other says I’m dead on arrival. It would be nice to have a feature that allows you to delete the data from low-accuracy readings so they don’t appear on graphs and affect your averages.
3. I’m not sure if the free trial lasts x number days or for x number readings, but if it’s x number readings I don’t believe low accuracy readings that have to be redone should count towards that x number.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the insightful feedback. We're glad to have such an active user. Please contact us about the measurement quality (Menu - Red chat circle), and we will try to help you to increase it. During the first five days, we have a full description of your measurements available. You can take as many measurements as you want. Then, you can also make measurements for free forever, but only with limited description.
Just gets worse with updates
I’ve had this app for a while. I WANT to love it. But I don’t. Because after having this app for a few literal years, it’s gotten worse. Measurements are “low accuracy” about 75% of the time - and I haven’t changed anything. I’ve made sure my finger is covering. I sit still. I prefer the 300 measurements so I end up wasting 10 minutes since I have to redo it 2-3 times every single time. I’m sad I spent money on this app only to have it become functionally useless for me. Ugh.
Updating this a few days later. The app does sync with my Apple Watch, which is nice. But I still wish it weren’t completely useless with almost everything else. Did you not smoke test or debug your own major UI changes? It really doesn’t seem like it. I cannot load my data - TTFB is more than several minutes or timed out - I exited the app because I don’t have time for it. Some of the new stuff is ok. But I miss the old, simple to use UI that was cute and friendly. This just looks like you guys literally could not come up with a better design than “bash shell”. It’s bad. Your reviews say it’s bad.
This is how you lose all your customers. Push a fix (soon) that: reduces latency (a backend db call should not take several minutes, it should take less than a second. A few seconds might be ok with a spinner bar) and the other numerous issues listed in this review. I’m pretty amazed that you rolled out such a buggy major update and it really reflects poorly on you and your app.
Developer Response ,
Hello. I apologize that you have to wait for your results to be processed, but we just rolled out a new version just a day ago, and our servers are under a great load at the moment. I can assure you it's a temporary issue, and we're working on it right now. Again, I sincerely apologize. I can imagine your frustration, and I would feel the same way if I would be on your place.
I am an occasional user of this app. I was previously a subscriber who used it everyday - sometimes multiple times per day. That will not be happening again with the newest update. It is no longer user friendly. I have no idea where to find anything and there are no explanations as to what each button means. The app keeps bragging that I should be able to use my Apple Watch to take measurements - that’s not working. I read the “help” section on how to connect my watch to the app and all it advises is to connect Apple Health. That’s done. But still no luck. I turned on the “Breathe” feature and did that a couple times yesterday, and none of that information has been loaded into this app. The raw data is really the only thing I looked at on this app previously, and now all of that is gone...or impossible to find. The reason I am even bothering to write a review is because I received 15 notifications from this app between 2AM and 7AM last night. That is totally ridiculous! The notifications were the same three messages repeated five times. Truly annoying! I went into the app to change my notification settings and, of course, that couldn’t be found. I think I am ready to delete this app completely even though I have data for almost 400 measurements saved.
Developer Response ,
Hi! I apologize that you have to wait for your results to be processed, but we just rolled out a new version just a day ago, and our servers are under a great load at the moment. I can assure you it's a temporary issue, and we're working on it right now. Again, I sincerely apologize. I can imagine your frustration, and I would feel the same way if I would be on your place.
Everything from the old version is still in the app. Please let us know what you can't find in Welltory using chat or by email email@example.com We will send you screenshots and explain everything.
We did our best to improve the algorithms and include new functions, such as Apple Watch measurements, completely new blood pressure analytics, breathing exercises, workout, sleep, and meditation reports.
We know that the changes in the interface are enormous and that it is a challenge to get used to them.
However, we're asking you to give this new version a chance. We hope you'll like it when you get to know it better.
- Welltory inc
- 151 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Welltory Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1mo. Blood Pressure & Stress $12.99
- Pulse & heart rate monitor $9.49
- 12mo Heart Rate Health Monitor $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.