Indeed Employer makes it easy for you to manage your recruitment from your mobile devices. The app is a powerful applicant tracking system (ATS) that fits in your pocket! With Indeed Employer, you can:
Your job will appear in candidate searches by posting directly to Indeed using the Indeed Employer app. Add job details into simple fields, preview and post. It’s that easy.
- Post jobs in minutes
- Have your job included in relevant searches by millions of job seekers
- Preview listings before posting to ensure accuracy
- Add screener questions to filter out unqualified candidates
No more managing applications through your email inbox! Indeed Employer provides all the benefits of the desktop dashboard experience.
- View resumes
- Schedule interviews
- Send messages and manage all candidate communications in one place
- Set candidate statuses (reviewed, interviewed, rejected, hired)
- Make applicant notes to record your impressions of candidates
- Set and send simple form rejection letters if you decide against a candidate
Want to know how your listing is performing? Get data on views and applies that can help you improve your listing and use your budget wisely.
- View active budget
- See candidate count
- See the number of views your job received
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users' complete customer journey by:
- helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
- better measure the performance of our ads;
- facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
- helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful tool for managing job postings and candidates
I love how much information can easily be accessed later, even when a previous candidate applies to a future posting. Improvement I would like is the ability to search for a candidate by name, like the website allows you to do.
Helpful, but could be better
This app is helpful to view applicants on the go, however it is not great. The app should allow you to search for applicants. Also, there should be a way to filter applicants by if they’ve completed the assigned assessments. If those 2 things were implemented, this app would be 5 stars! As of right now, I have to go to the email to see who completed the assessments, then scroll through the 20 pages of applicants to find them and mark them as phone screened since there is no status named assessment completed. This is very time consuming and could easily be automated by the software to save hours!
I basically like indeed but their rules and builders are too much busy work to watch. Consequently, I found myself being charged for items I didn’t not know. I just would prefer a quick checklist of what charges are. But if you want to be sneaky and charge for items because of lack of clarity, use the indeed model.
- Indeed Inc.
- 11.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Indeed, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.