You’ve never played a wrestling game like this before! Collect, train, level up and evolve hundreds of wrestlers. Combine the unique stats and abilities of your hyper heroes to build the perfect tag-team for each match and battle it out in extensive single player campaigns or the real-time PvP league.
The controls are simple, easy and fun; they might remind you of pool/billard, marbles, or pinball with a RPG twist. If you are a fan of boxing, physics games or simply like addictive games where you don't need to wait to progress, you will enjoy The Muscle Hustle: a wrestling game for everyone! Classic fighting moves and unique combos add exciting tactical and strategic depth.
Flick your finger and bounce a monster strike at the exactly the right spot to KO your rival, save your signature move for a massive bodyslam, or bank a shot for a multi-hit combo.
BUILD YOUR ROSTER
● Collect hundreds of unique fighters and build the best tag-team
● Train and evolve your heroes and unlock abilities like signature throws, holds and aerial attacks
● Manage their wrestling career path from rookie, to jobber, to pro, superstar, legend
● It’s simple to wrestle, only one hand required
● Just pull back, aim, and release!
● Deceptively deep tactical choices
● Work the angles for combos
EXTENSIVE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
● Hundreds of levels on story mode to play, filled with unique challenges
● Throw chairs, set the ropes on fire, and jump off the top turnbuckle
● Hit the high scores on the leaderboards
REAL-TIME PVP LEAGUE
● Go head to head with other players in the pvp multiplayer league
● Progress through arenas in the league and fight your way to the top
● Events to Reign
● Challenge an opponent for a duel match
● Hilarious announcer commentary
● Spot a talented rookie when they’re just a little jabroni
● Please the crowd as a babyface, or turn heel
● Make sure to never break kayfabe!
● Smashing entrances
Download The Muscle Hustle (TMH) now!
- - - - -
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
"VIP subscription" is available for optional purchase, and offers a weekly subscription that provides various in-game benefits. The cost is $1.99 per week (price is for United States customers; pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. If purchased, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- - - - -
● Contact us through the app by going to Settings > Support
● Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Community
● Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheMuscleHustleGame/
● Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themusclehustle
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I am VERY critical of apps
Because most apps nowadays are jam packed with ads, as well as some sort of hidden cash grab, I usually read the reviews before trying one. A lot of the reviews on this app claim that it goes from easy, to impossible unless you pay, at some point (usually people mention around the 3rd chapter. So in the beginning, I was anticipating that it would become impossible unless a purchase is made. Around the third chapter, yes it did go from easy to challenging pretty much in one match. I see what people are saying. Since This game has many dynamics, I trained up my wrestlers and spent most of my in game resources, and have enjoyed climbing the ranks. I am in the middle of the fifth chapter, and I have some great wrestlers! Obviously, because everyone’s path is different, some may struggle. So far, this game has an excellent challenge rate, not to many ads (I love to see the developer make some change!) and overall fun! This is a game I plan to make a few purchases on, and would like to tell the developers, great job, on a great game!
Greatest game on the market
The thing I love the most about this game is that it’s challenging like any other game but it doesn’t require in game purchases to actually progress. Yes, at some point when you’re doing an event on “Really Hard” it is what it say, really hard, but you actually get free gold from the daily and I just just 5 or 15 of that gold to pass it. The only thing that I would ask of you to add is a 50% 100% and 200% bonus where you can watch a video add for but if you wanted to skip it pay like 2.99 or something because the campaign and events are hard later on but if you add this system you can make some good profit with these ads as well as some money from the consumers. I never recommend it but for players who are smart when building teams they will know it’s a easy pass with out in game purchases. Must download!
One of the most annoying games to play after you’ve completed every level. The creators are VERY stingy with gold and it makes it impossible to enjoy the game when there’s pretty much nothing to do. You can’t pass any of the special lever unless you have the best wrestler which you can’t equip unless you’re the lucky 0.06 percent of people to draft. They make it nearly impossible to make progress after you complete the story mode. The game then become repetitive and meaningless. I used to be obsessed with this game and I would play it constantly. But the fact that I can’t do anything with it anymore makes it intolerable to play. They need to make it easier for players to get gold because the free gold offers don’t even work. I have no motivation to play this game anymore and it’s sad because this game was so good and one of the only games I had and played. Now that I can’t get myself to be on the app for more than twenty seconds I’m on the verge of just deleting it. We need a better good system and more things to do in this game if the creators want this game to succeed.
- Foxglove Studios AB
- 616.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Foxglove Studios AB
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack SP40 $4.99
- VIP Subscription $1.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.