More than just the best selfie retouching app. Facetune 2 is what you need for the perfect portrait. Download now for free and find out why!
Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2, by Lightricks, is an easy-to-use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Here's what's new in this update!
- Don't mind us, just smoothing out some bugs and tuning performance.
Judah & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Retouch and Paint features
I read a review prior to writing this one that discussed the same issues I’m having. I honestly think the developers of facetune are talented and have created an amazing app, however I don’t think its fair to suddenly update the app and start charging for two features that have allowed them to gain so many downloads: the retouch and paint option. I use this for work, for myself, and for friends who need help fixing photos. Frankly, I pay too many subscriptions to be able to afford another one just for these two options. I think that they can increase their revenue for the app by adding more features such as hair color or clothing (available through subscription) rather than charging for the ones that were once promises to be free. Please open these features up to free users again, those who can afford to continuously pay a subscription will pay for the other, new, and much cooler features you guys have been adding! App is great in use, no crashes, it was just this one thing.
P.S. it seems that the hype over facetuning that has been introduced by influencers has made the creators believe that they should suddenly start charging more for what they call a “selfie editing app”.
Selfish app creators. How do you have a “free” option with limited stuff “which Is decent limited stuff” but only allow us to “preview” our edits??? Then when we go to save the photo we edited with your “so called free” limited edition or whatever you would call it, it does NOT allow you to save a picture you edited using their “free” option. It tries to make you pay for it. So what I use to do was screenshot the photo I edited with the FREE option. But since the app creators are selfish they seriously put a block on screenshots 😂😑 don’t ask me how the hell they did that but that obviously doesn’t stop us 🤷🏻♀️ they forget how advanced & updated IPhones are now a days. A screenshot block didn’t block me from still claiming my “so called free edits” ya know the one they offer to you for FREE but then try to get you once you’re done editing your hphoto😂😂 I’m just making this review to let people know that this app isn’t all that. And how it has false advertising & how the creator really thought they would be able to not allow me to keep the photo I just edited 😂😂 there’s other ways of saving what’s on your screen other then a screen shot. “It was worth a shot though” 😉 but seriously people the App Store has way better and FREE editing apps that have the same exact options as this one & more. You cam, inshot, filterra-(my fave one ) Also love image effect edit lab. 🤓😏😏😏😋
Too many subscriptions
I have had this app for a very long time. It was my go-to app for touching up photos, changing filters, etc. but recently they updated the app and you are now forced to be a subscriber (meaning you have to pay) for certain options that originally, for a very long time, were free. I supposed that the creators of the app started catching on to the fact that some people were screenshotting their edited photos so as to not have to pay the ridiculous subscription fee (I don’t blame them for trying to screen shot anything. It’s ridiculous that you have to pay an outrageous price for something that was once free) and now you can’t even do that. If you try to screenshot it, a message pops up saying something along the lines of “nice try!” Or “it was worth a shot!” And telling you that you have to subscribe and pay a fee for that certain feature. Like I said before, I was a long time user of this app, I had it even before they switched it to “Facetune2”. But now with all these restrictions and fees, I have deleted the app and will no longer use it again unless they remove these recent restrictions and “features”. I hope this was helpful for anyone who plans on using it. It’s not a bad app if you’re willing to pay the outrageous amount they ask for small features.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 253.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Retouch and Enhance Photos $35.99
- Unlimited access $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.