Sending money around the world just got a whole lot simpler with your Instarem app.
We provide a fast, convenient, and cost-effective way to transfer money across the globe compared to traditional money transfer methods. With our great FX rates, low fees and no hidden charges, we make sending and receiving money from overseas a breeze.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
• Add payee
• Set up a transfer
- Send money on-the-go 24/7, to 55+ countries across the world
- Easy sign up and log in
- Great FX rates
- Low Transfer Fees
- No Hidden Charges
- Multiple payment and pay-out options including card, bank, and cash.
- Track your transfers on the go
- Typically same day or next business day international money transfers
- View your transaction history, update your payee list and payment methods
- Enhanced security and information protection
- Exclusive promotions and discounts
- First Transfer Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Prompt & friendly Customer Service teams
Our Customer service is available via live chat and emails. For any queries, kindly visit www.instarem.com and chat to Adam, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re regulated by leading financial regulators across the globe. You can be sure we do everything by the book!
-Australia: NIUM PTY Limited (formerly known as Instarem PTY Ltd) is regulated in Australia by ASIC (AFS License No. 464627)
-Canada: NIUM Canada Corporation (formerly known as Instarem Canada Corporation) (License No. M15669293) is regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
-Hong Kong: NIUM LIMITED (formerly known as Instarem LIMITED) (License No. 16/01/01797) is regulated by the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department
-India: NIUM India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Instarem India Pvt. Ltd.) operates in association with SBM Bank and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, vide its approval letter Number. SBM/Mum/RP/009 -Indonesia: PT Instarem Mitra Indonesia (License No. 21/261/Jkt/1) is regulated by Bank Indonesia.
-Japan: Nium Japan Kabushiki Kaisha (formerly known as Instarem Japan Kabushiki Kaisha) (registration no: Kanto Local Finance Bureau no. 00073) is a Funds Transfer Services Provider registered with the Prime Minister under the Payment Services Act (Act No. 59 of June 24, 2009).
-Lithuania: UAB NIUM EU (formerly known as UAB Instarem EU) (License No. 14) is regulated by Lietuvos Bankas (Bank of Lithuania)
-Malaysia: NIUM SDN. BHD. (formerly known as Instarem Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.) Registration No. 201701000367 (1214517-X) is regulated in Malaysia by Central Bank of Malaysia under MY License Serial Number 00222.
- Singapore: NIUM Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Instarem Pte. Limited) is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a major payment institution under License No. PS20200276.
- United States of America: NIUM, Inc. (formerly known as Instarem USA Corporation), operates in the United States under a program sponsored by Community Federal Savings Bank, to which NIUM is a service provider (NMLS ID No. 1528562).
- UK: NIUM FINTECH LIMITED (formerly known as Instarem Limited), Reference number 901024, is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (EMI) provider and is licensed to issue electronic money (e-money) and provide payment services.
- Go to help centre for personalised support.
- Get real-time updates of all your transactions!
- Capability to send money in JPY from the US
- We removed 'Name on Card' in the add card experience, so you may transact with cards hassle-free.
- Check your fees hassle-free on the app
- Card Name issue on Amaze dashboard screen fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to improve transaction processing
Transaction processing takes a very long time. They should ask for relevant documents before accepting the transaction. After accepting they continue to send requests one at a time. You have to always be on a lookout for what is going on with the transaction. On my latest transaction got 3 requests and they delayed the transaction for 3 days and even now they say it will reach the account in 1-2 business days.
Also during the transaction they changed the rate. Then couple of hours later they changed it back up and now refuse to cancel my transaction since they gave low rate and delayed the transfer.
Don’t trust in them, don’t even try
I have been trying to contact the customer service to find out where is my money as I started a transaction one week ago, first they asked me to send proof that I sent the money, they deducted the money directly from my bank so this shouldn't be a step but I sent the info, then after 4 days they reply saying they got the funds and sent them to the destination bank, it has been 25 hours since they funds were "sent" and we haven't got the money, if you want a good service and a good company to use and send money go with Xoom or Remitly, Instarem is the worst one ever, I have been using them for about a year and every transaction they had a new problem, I continued using them because they paid more money than other ones, but I won't use them anymore after this issue.
They keep saying the money was sent to bank and will be there in two business days, that didn’t happened and no one is able to tell me where is the money
DON’T EVEN TRY TO TRUST IN THEM
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, We apologize for the experience you had using InstaReM. Please share your registered email ID and contact details and we will look into this on priority. As you know InstaReM is a regulated service provider and every transaction is reviewed for smooth processing.
Worst customer service for refund
This app is good for rates but be alert as if you anytime ask for refund they would keep your money with them & make you chase for it for at least a week. They do not have any customer care phone number & would always reply on email as per wish could be even after 2 days. They not only deducted my money even after cancelling but kept it as per wish. There support would just close any tickets you create with a default template stating it would be done in 24-36 hours or 72 hours etc etc. Reached out to there help support via chat but same template is being used. Finally had to raise a dispute via the bank to get money back. Worst customer service. This is harsh reality of doing business with them. Be Alert with them. I wanted to give zero star but as they have good rates giving them 1 star rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Instarem India Private Limited
- 162.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Instarem