Welcome to Wildscapes! Create your dream zoo with dozens of adorable animals by solving colorful puzzles!
Build spacious enclosures for animals and make your zoo visitor-friendly with cafes, fountains, playgrounds, hangout spots, and more! Learn about species from all over the world and create the best zoo ever! Ready for a wild ride? Then hop on!
● Enjoy your favorite gameplay: beat match-3 levels to restore the zoo!
● Match juicy and fruity items to complete unique tasks and win rewards
● Unlock more areas to welcome new animals from different habitats
● Play with custom options to design your zoo the way you want
● Decorate your zoo with unique objects from around the world
● Power up your gaming experience with the help of special animal boosters
● Complete tasks for zoo visitors by helping them with their specific needs and wants
● Bring together whole families of animals to get even more rewards!
Wildscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, simply turn off the purchase option in your device's «Restrictions» menu.
Enjoying Wildscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com
The cold fall weather is a perfect excuse to curl up with a hot cup of tea and a yummy Wildscapes update!
NEW IN MATCH-3
Now you can find Display Cases with delicious Candy Bars on the field! Getting them out won't be easy, but it's totally worth it.
What's that magnificent smell? A Box of Sweets has been delivered! Hurry and open it to see what's inside!
Black Friday is the most anticipated sale of the year! And it's already here! Hurry to buy booster packs at a great price!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Difficulty Gets Too Hard Too Fast
I love the playtrix games, some of the most addicting brain exercises and you can create nice places to look at. The graphics in this game are also fantastic. But thats about where I stop praising it. The game gets too hard way too fast. As in their other games, it takes to level 500+ to get to “SUPER HARD” levels. This game you get one super early, probably around 100, and then its every other game. Im at 350 right now and they're just ridiculous Then you get an easy one, a hard one, then another super hard one. It makes it seem like the game is so hard and frustrating to the point that you need to pay to advance. Paying probably helps because you can tell a lot of money went into the graphics, but those wont cut it for me. The playback loops just make me frustrated. Also, I do not really care for the characters and to buy things to make your zoo nicer, you could be haulting your progress on next zones. Spending all your money on a previous zone to make it look the way you want is not worth it when you need to buy ones for the new zoos, so the zoo building is counterproductive and other games do it so much better. Overall; Great and amazing graphics, pay wall levels, bad zoo building direction, and tbh the characters are one sideded and dumb. I love austin, but I dont even know the name of the zookeeper. Hes just recycle water bottle banana man to me.
Best Playrix game, needs a couple updates
I love this game! It doesn’t really have a “story” which is nice - just quests to open up more of the zoo as you level up. The customization is very fun! Took me a while to figure out you can move decorations between zoo areas, and that’s another great option for zoo design. I’ve spent money on this game, but it’s not necessary if you’re patient. Four things I would like to see:
1) The spinning tops glitch sometimes. I’ve used my last move to activate a top and it targets a piece that will give me a powerup, rather than clearing the last objective. Frustrating!
2) Can you please stop notifying us every time failing a level loses stars or powerups? We get it already!
3) Please provide an option to give up on the level if it’s not possible to win in the required move count. I don’t care if I lose a heart, I just don’t want to keep matching fruitlessly until I have no more moves.
4) ZEN MODE PLEASE!!! Maybe something that can be unlocked for $4.99, with a one-time heart refill? This mode could go through all the game levels with unlimited moves, and have no effect on the main game (nothing earned, no level progress outside zen mode). Just a relaxing option for when you’re tired and want to play without trying to win a level within a certain move count.
So far so good. We’ll see...
I have had started playing Playrix’s game since Township and Fishdom and has always love to try their new games. However, my issue was the games got very difficult to a point that I completely lost interests in them. Yes, it is a brain exercise game but I do want to leave my brain some energy to do my already very consuming daily life/work/routine... plus when I was never able to move on and advance to the next level no matter what and how hard I tried and how much money I paid, that’s a little bit over the top. I do not want to play harder than I work.
So for this particular game, I like it so far and it is totally Playrix quality. I am still skeptical and save that 1 star because I am still at the early on levels (just passed 100). Not sure how difficult it gets to when I get to couple 1000 plus levels like on Garden and Homescapes before I quit because I was stuck forever. Still I appreciate all the side events that give infinite lives and power ups. Graphic is still awesome as usual. Will update later when I get to further levels.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 313.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Diamonds $0.99
- Helping Paw $1.99
- Piggy Bank $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.