WARNING! You will absolutely get addicted to this puzzle game.
Connect the numbers, and DON’T run out of moves!
Make lines by connecting as many same numbered dots as you can. The longer the line, the more points you get and the longer you’ll survive.
As you connect the same numbers, they add up in multiples of 2.
Ready, set, connect!
- Subscribe for Premium Membership to unlock all SKINS; get DOUBLE COINS; 25 COIN PREMIUM DAILY BONUS; ONE FREE RETRY PER DAY; PREMIUM STATUS for the duration of the subscription; and remove ads.
- Premium membership: a weekly track (for 7.99$/week) after 3-day free trial."
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third-party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
> No bugs allowed. We got rid of them all.
> What do you think about this game? Give us feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting beyond belief
This game is legitimately the most addicting game I’ve ever played, and I’m not just saying that. It’s a combination of Lolo (which is where I found this game) and 2048. I got my boyfriend hooked on it after all our phone calls devolved into me playing “the game” nonstop instead of talking, and we are officially addicts. He was literally playing it at red lights - and he’s not normally a “game” type of guy. If anything, I would warn you not to play this if you can’t afford to lose track of time playing if you become as addicted to this as we are! I swear this isn’t sponsored, I’m just obsessed with the game. It’s challenging enough to be engaging but once you master the strategy it’s not bad! I’m almost to 2 million points after using 4 power ups and one undo.
Won’t save recent games anymore
I’ve had this game on my phone for a few months now and when I got it, it had ONE game setting. That was it. And the games would always save even when you closed the app, so each time I went back on I was still able to continue my game without it being cancelled. Well a few weeks ago it updated and there are all these new game modes with different boards and I only have interest in the original board so that’s what I keep playing on. I had a high score of over 400,000 and exited the app to do something and when I went back on it was gone. I had to start a new game. I thought, okay, maybe that was because it went through an update so everything is just new. Well it’s happened almost every day now and each time I have a pretty high score, my whole game is compromised when I go back on I have to start brand new. I’m usually not one to complain of something and never have I left a review on an app especially a game, I would rather just delete it after something annoying me that much but I really enjoyed playing this game and it’s very irritating that all my games have repeatedly been compromised. I find it pointless to go on and start a new game when I know my potential is practically impossible to reach now when my game will be cancelled if I have to exit the app at all. Would be nice to hear a response on this and for a fix to be put in place so people can stop having this happen to them.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the detailed information you shared with us. We'd like to help you out, but we need some more info. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Love the game, but....
This game is totally addicting and hard to put down once you start. The downside is that there are A LOT of ADS. Open the app....AD, level up.....AD, new game.....AD, while you are in the middle of playing....AD. I mean, I get that the ads help keep the game free, but this feels a bit excessive. On top of that, the app randomly leaves the app to open new windows for ads, some of which are spam and acting as if they are Apple Security, saying that my phone is infected with 6 viruses. Luckily I know not to click on those links, however someone else may not. Would enjoy the game more if the ads were reduced to a reasonable amount and maybe just in between games. Definitely needs more control on AD content.
**Update** I was contacted by the web developer quickly regarding my review and was asked for screenshots of the ads. I sent these right away. I continued to play the game for a bit, with hopes that the ad issue was being addressed. No luck. I eventually got sick of dealing with the ads and just deleted the ap. 6 months later, I’m getting another message from the developer requesting screenshots. Can’t screenshot something I don’t use. Loved the game itself, but the ads were so out of control, that I refuse to download again. Going through other reviews, I see I am not alone on this.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 216.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- 3000 coins $9.99
- 1000 coins $4.99
- No ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.