Amazing singles 30+ want to meet on Siren Local Dating.
- Match. Chat & Date. Find spectacular profiles.
- Like people who appeal to you. Open dialogue is welcome!
- Chat about your common interests, find a serious romance or some positive chatting
- A comfortable atmosphere for safe dating
No stress. No dislikes!
Find your match and start a chat on Siren. Get it now!
VIP Subscription Service Conditions:
You can upgrade to VIP Subscription and use premium features such as: unlimited chatting, seeing online & nearby users and your new matches. You can unsubscribe any time via your Apple ID and continue to use free functionality without losing access to your user profile and previous chats.
• Subscription to VIP Account is Auto-Renewable. It allows an app to charge your Apple ID for features over a set amount of time.
• Trial VIP account is provided for free within 3 days from the moment of subscription.
• If the subscription was not cancelled within 3 days of the trial period via your Apple ID, a monthly payment in amount of $14.99 USD will be charged from your account
• The cost of the optional VIP subscription is:
- $8.99 USD for 7 days;
- $21.99 USD for 1 month;
- $30.99 USD for 3 months.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Apple ID Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel already active subscription period.
• Deleting Siren's account or App itself does not cancel your Subscription; only you can personally manage your subscriptions via your Apple ID.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Please note that if you choose to purchase a VIP Subscription it does not guarantee presence of singles in a particular geographical area. Please, cancel as soon as possible if the service does not satisfy you.
Siren Dating Community Conditions:
Our service adheres to high safety standards. All content is moderated. We caution you against any violations of our Terms. Feel free to use the Complain button if another user disturbs you. Our principles are respect and non-toxic communication. Please take care of other users and their wishes. This guarantees both of you a positive experience.
Bug fixes, updates, and improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Found love in a hopeless place
Honestly I am not sure I thought I’d meet someone special on an app. I’ve been on a few others and was never really into the whole app/online dating thing either. It always felt so disingenuous and targeted for flings and hookups OR people who you’d meet and quickly realize why they were single (no shade lol).
But Siren seemed like a nice medium between longer processes like match and eharmony and based-on-looks-alone Tinder. And a lot of people didn’t know about it which for me was key. It’s always weird to constantly come across colleagues and people you know on dating apps.
Anyway back to the point: a little while back I matched with a guy who hit many of of buckets from a profile standpoint. After a few conversations (on the actual phone and FaceTime vs endless texting), it was clear there was something special. I knew even more he was something special when he delivered cold meds to my house before we ever even went out (no strings attached). I was sick and couldn’t fathom getting up to go to the store.
Our first date wound up being on his birthday...and we have been together everyday since. I have never been in such an honest and balanced relationship andddd even more, I can’t believe I met him on an app. Forever grateful toSiren! Keep going on dates everyone! You never know when it’ll be your last first date. ?
This app shows promise
The first thing I noticed was how far superior the quality of the profiles were compared to Tinder. This is one of those slow moving apps, meaning you have to take your time and think about if you really want to try connecting with a person before selecting them. If you're looking for something that could lead to long-term, then that's definitely a positive aspect about this app in general. I got so sick of endlessly swiping right on guys who looked interesting on Tinder just to have them not respond or unmatch immediately. I'm still new to this and haven't met with anyone yet but so far I like it. I think it helps me to control myself too so that I take it slow and actually think about the person I'm spending beans on. The interface is easy to use and setting up a profile is extremely easy. It makes ignoring guys who refuse to fill out any information easier to avoid. The only thing is that if you are open to dating outside of your race, you're going to have to actually select those races or else you're going to be disappointed with your bagel options. This apps seems ideal for people with a busy lifestyle. Just don't forget to check everyday at noon!
Of All the Apps, Siren Wins
I have tried several apps including Tinder, Bumble, OKCupid, Hinge, and the Inner Circle over the past few years. This year, after a break from dating, my friend recommend Siren. I decided to give it a try because the other apps were either geared towards hookups or the guys wouldn’t make the first move/hold a conversation. There is something about having a limited amount of “matches” and “bagels” that help keep the app intended for its true purpose: dating and not just swiping. I matched with one of my bagels two weeks after getting the app and while I ignored his first message, he reached out again a week later. The conversation was about to expire so he really had to step up his game to get my number. A couple weeks later and we were official. A lot of people around us were surprised at how well matched we were (including myself!). My friends know I’ve done the dating apps for a while so they always ask me for recommendations. I think everyone has an app that suits them but I tell them: if you want genuine connections and guys who aren’t just into the “swiping game”, then Siren would be the app for you.
- Lavplanet, OOO
- 145.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © OOO Lavplanet
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $21.99
- Casual Dating Premium $8.99
- Premium $30.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.