Over 1M+ traders have chosen to trade with BDSwiss. Our mobile application gives you access to trade CFDs such as currency pairs, commodities, indices and stocks. With our Mobile CFD Trader you can now monitor your trading charts and make your deposits and withdrawals on the go. An essential tool for the active trader.
Free Demo Account
* If you are new to CFD trading, we automatically give all new accounts a free demo account with 10,000 in virtual funds. This demo account allows you to practice trading with no risk, giving you the chance to see how CFD trading works.
* When the markets are open for trading, our Support Team is standing by ready to answer your questions in real-time. We offer Support in 7 different languages, over the phone, email, live chat, whatsapp and telegram channel.
* As all traders know, when the time comes to withdraw your profits, you want to have confidence that you'll receive your funds as fast as possible. We've developed a propriety system allowing us to quickly process withdrawals on a same-day basis.
Over 50+ Payment Methods
* We support all major payment methods, including Visa/Mastercard, Skrill/Neteller, Bank Transfer and many more payment options. If we don't have your payment method, just tell us and we'll work hard to add it.
More Than 250 Assets
* Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as: EUR/USD, Gold, Oil, Shares, Indices and Commodities.
* Leverage of 1:400 is available for certain clients.
* Protect your trades at all times with good risk management, by setting a Take Profit and Stop Loss on every trade.
* Negative Balance Protection - Never lose more than your original deposit.
* Monitor your account balance, equity and free margin.
* Full trading history available on all positions, across all platforms.
For any questions, install our mobile application and reach out to us through our Contact page, we'll be glad to help you!
BDSwiss Holdings PLC is authorized and regulated by a securities and exchange commission (“ CySEC”, license no. 199/13 and registration no. HE 300153).
BDS Markets Ltd is an investment firm, incorporated in the Parliamentary Republic of Mauritius (Company Number: 143350) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC) under License Number: C116016172.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76.8% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Bug fixes and various under the hood improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well, efficient and great..
I keep getting emails from them even though I never signed up. Told them to remove me from their list but they keep sending them. Looks super shady
- BDSwiss Holding Plc.
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 BDSwiss
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.