—WHAT YOU GET
+ACCESS TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY TRAINERS
All our trainers are rigorously screened & must meet numerous requirements. Being certified is just the beginning.
+AN INTEGRATIVE PLAN PRESCRIBED ONLY TO YOU
Your plan includes physical activities you already enjoy & is balanced with strength, cardio & mobility workouts that evolve with you.
+A HUMAN TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE
As a coach, your personal trainer helps you to stay on track & knows when to push you past self-imposed limits, but as a human, they know when to be flexible.
+ANYTIME CONVENIENCE WITH ANYWHERE FLEXIBILITY
Your workouts are tailored to your environment & schedule so you can do them at home with a few dumbbells, at the gym with full weights, or at a hotel using just body weight.
+A PREMIUM APP EXPERIENCE
• Featured by the App Store, SELF, Shape, Women’s Health, Wall Street Journal & more
• 95% of existing clients gave their personal trainer a 5-star review
• Complete your intake
• Choose your trainer
• Schedule an intro call
• Complete your workout assessments
• Get your plan
• Get weekly workouts
• Schedule them in advance or do on-demand
• Log additional physical activities
• Daily Live Group Training sessions
• View your stats
• Get kudos & feedback
• Ask your trainer anything
—WHO’S IT FOR?
Trainiac is for anyone who’s ready to develop a sustainable & effective exercise routine so they can accomplish any goal they desire inside or outside of the gym.
Trainiac is for you if you want to:
• Be held accountable to get more active or consistent
• Stop guessing what exercises to do
• Optimize an existing regimen to ensure it’s balanced & sufficiently challenging
• Recover from an injury, or prevent one by learning proper technique
• Gain confidence in a solo environment before going to a gym or group class
• Train for an event or competition
• Learn new exercises & skills from a trusted professional
• Develop a lasting relationship with a trainer who knows you at a deep level
—WHAT’S IT COST?
Trainiac is $79.99/mo or as little as $2.60/day after a FREE 14-day trial
• In-person training sessions at a gym can cost anywhere from $500 to $840/mo for 8 sessions
• No contracts
• Pause anytime & pick up where you left off
—ABOUT OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
We set the standard for what it means to be top personal trainer in today’s connected world. All of our trainers are nationally certified through ACE, NSCA, ACSM or NASM & have completed our online personal training curriculum. They each have a bachelor’s degree (at minimum), multiple years of in-person experience & at least one additional wellness-related credential.
Many trainers also have specializations to enhance their coaching, including but not limited to: Powerlifting • Bodybuilding • Athletic Conditioning • Performance Psychology • Nutrition • Stress Management • Behavioral Science • Ayurveda • Metabolic Conditioning • Running • Yoga • Swimming • Booty Building • HIIT • Kettlebell Training • Core Strength • Weight Loss • Muscle Building • Pre & Post Natal Fitness • Corrective Exercise & More
—HEALTH APP & SIRI
• Import workouts, steps, heart rate, age, gender, height & weight from the Health App into Trainiac
• Control workouts by saying “Hey Siri, pause/resume my workout in Trainiac.”
• Subscription is USD $79.99/mo after your FREE 14-day trial
• Payment processed via Apple Pay or credit card & auto-renewed at the end of the month
• You won’t get charged until your trial ends & not at all if you cancel during trial
• Cancel any time to take effect at the beginning of the next monthly billing period
• Manage your subscription through the app or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Available for iPhone in the US
• Privacy: www.trainiac.fit/policy
• Terms of Service: www.trainiac.fit/tos
Introducing Live Group Training in Trainiac! With virtual group training sessions now available for all members, you and your trainer have another tool to add to your program in addition to the HIIT, weightlifting, and fitness activities you’re already enjoying. Live Group Training sessions are taught by our awesome trainers, and we have plenty of options available for your schedule. Check them out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Motivation and accountability!
I’m a busy 54 year old entrepreneur woman. There’s never enough time in the day and fitness is always the last thing on my list. I don’t care for working out in gyms and I need to set my own schedule. Trainiac has been the welcome answer to not only affording a personal fitness coach, but it provides the motivation and accountability I haven’t been able to muster by myself. Now instead of watching my strength and mobility diminish with each birthday, I’m flipping it around and lifting more weight each week, + improving my balance and flexibility. The workouts are great, they are easy to follow on my phone, and I’m in frequent communication with my trainer. If I have a travel week, she tailors my workout schedule to comply and motivates me throughout the week. All in all it has been life changing for me.
Phenomenal, near perfect trainer solution.
Phenomenal app and what I have been looking/hoping for for a long time now. You get a live person checking in on you and designing workouts based on your feedback as well as that of your Health app. You communicate with your trainer via video, audio, text and phone. You have the option of listening to your own music. If you have specific home equipment, they build that into the workouts. It’s like the Peloton app with real accountability and personalization. And e.g., Peloton workouts also register with Trainiac to get counted. With the Apple Watch, you can see your heart rate as the workout progresses. Far more reasonable than the hourly rate you would pay an in-person trainer and you have the flexibility to fit the workouts into your day however that day demands.
Fun and motivational app
I recently left my gym and was looking for a way to keep up cross training without the huge gym/personal trainer price tag, along with finding motivation. I came across Trainiac and am just finishing up my 2 week trial. I love it so far. I train for marathons and use the app just for my cross training. Aftan has been great so far - very communicative, quick to respond, and really takes my goals into account! The workouts are hard but fun and the videos are extremely helpful. For the app - I wish there was a way to give workout feedback on all (not just some), and for cardio, I wish I could leave the screen upright instead of landscape so I can see what’s coming next! Little things...overall great idea and app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.