—WHAT YOU GET
+ACCESS TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY TRAINERS
All our trainers are rigorously screened & must meet numerous requirements. Being certified is just the beginning.
+AN INTEGRATIVE PLAN PRESCRIBED ONLY TO YOU
Your plan includes physical activities you already enjoy & is balanced with strength, cardio & mobility workouts that evolve with you.
+A HUMAN TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE
As a coach, your personal trainer helps you to stay on track & knows when to push you past self-imposed limits, but as a human, they know when to be flexible.
+ANYTIME CONVENIENCE WITH ANYWHERE FLEXIBILITY
Your workouts are tailored to your environment & schedule so you can do them at home with a few dumbbells, at the gym with full weights, or at a hotel using just body weight.
+A PREMIUM APP EXPERIENCE
• Featured by the App Store, SELF, Shape, Women’s Health, Wall Street Journal & more
• 95% of existing clients gave their personal trainer a 5-star review
• Complete your intake
• Choose your trainer
• Schedule an intro call
• Complete your workout assessments
• Get your plan
• Get weekly workouts
• Schedule them in advance or do on-demand
• Log additional physical activities
• Daily Live Group Training sessions
• View your stats
• Get kudos & feedback
• Ask your trainer anything
—WHO’S IT FOR?
Trainiac is for anyone who’s ready to develop a sustainable & effective exercise routine so they can accomplish any goal they desire inside or outside of the gym.
Trainiac is for you if you want to:
• Be held accountable to get more active or consistent
• Stop guessing what exercises to do
• Optimize an existing regimen to ensure it’s balanced & sufficiently challenging
• Recover from an injury, or prevent one by learning proper technique
• Gain confidence in a solo environment before going to a gym or group class
• Train for an event or competition
• Learn new exercises & skills from a trusted professional
• Develop a lasting relationship with a trainer who knows you at a deep level
—WHAT’S IT COST?
Trainiac is $99.99/mo or as little as $3.33/day, with a 30-day risk free money back guarantee
• In-person training sessions at a gym can cost anywhere from $500 to $840/mo for 8 sessions
• No contracts
• Pause anytime & pick up where you left off
—ABOUT OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
We set the standard for what it means to be top personal trainer in today’s connected world. All of our trainers are nationally certified through ACE, NSCA, ACSM or NASM & have completed our online personal training curriculum. They each have a bachelor’s degree (at minimum), multiple years of in-person experience & at least one additional wellness-related credential.
Many trainers also have specializations to enhance their coaching, including but not limited to: Powerlifting • Bodybuilding • Athletic Conditioning • Performance Psychology • Nutrition • Stress Management • Behavioral Science • Ayurveda • Metabolic Conditioning • Running • Yoga • Swimming • Booty Building • HIIT • Kettlebell Training • Core Strength • Weight Loss • Muscle Building • Pre & Post Natal Fitness • Corrective Exercise & More
—HEALTH APP & SIRI
• Import workouts, steps, heart rate, age, gender, height & weight from the Health App into Trainiac
• Control workouts by saying “Hey Siri, pause/resume my workout in Trainiac.”
• Subscription is USD $99.99/mo, with a 30-day risk free money back guarantee
• Payment processed via Apple Pay or credit card & auto-renewed at the end of the month
• Cancel any time to take effect at the beginning of the next monthly billing period
• Manage your subscription through the app or by emailing email@example.com
• Available for iPhone in the US
• Privacy: www.trainiac.fit/policy
• Terms of Service: www.trainiac.fit/tos
Introducing supersets! Your weighted gym workouts can now include supersets, built custom made for you by your trainer. Another great tool for effective and efficient workouts to hit your goals!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Trainiac trainer has accompanied me all over the world
I can’t speak highly enough about my Trainiac trainer and the app itself. It is personal, challenging, user-friendly and extremely flexible.
I signed up when I was working in Baghdad, feeling sluggish and sedentary due to limited access to fitness equipment. Andi got me into a seriously-needed routine, which she continuously adapted for me as I got stronger. Once I was back in my home country, she led me through gym-based workouts, helping me reach my goals and arranging travel-friendly routines when needed for bouts of work-related trips. Within less than a year, I had completely overhauled my mindset towards exercise, looking forward to it every day. When faced with the pandemic, my trainer continued to adapted my program and provide the encouragement and support I needed.
The beauty of this app is the personal connection with a trainer: messages, videos, calls... This, for me, has created a real sense of accountability and motivation. I’ve had my fitness ups and downs over the past two years, but am happy to have stuck with Trainiac through all the challenges. I highly recommend it.
I started almost 5 months ago and am very happy with it. These are customized workouts so I can just jump in and get started. You know that feeling, what should I watch? What should I eat? What should I do for a workout?
It answers that question for me-because often I would just end up not doing anything because I didn’t know where to even start. How many reps of what? It is all done for me, and it keeps track. My personal trainer customizes it, and makes it harder, increasing reps, weight, etc.
For example-in the beginning they had me start with planks on my knees for a certain number of seconds and then with future workouts the time would increase and eventually I am doing full planks and am super proud of that.
You do some assessments so your trainer knows where to start and you get to meet them face to face and talk about what you are looking for.
I had not done much working out on a regular basis-I feel stronger and leaner, that is my goal, I’m working towards building strength.
You get to say what you would like in a trainer and I said support and accountability. My trainer Melissa is excellent, she did a wonderful introduction call and is on top of things. She is encouraging and challenging, a great mix. I like that she checks in and asks smart questions about my thoughts and progress. We set some good goals together and make them happen.
The company is always in touch and are asking for feedback, they take it seriously and follow up.
Motivation and accountability!
I’m a busy 54 year old entrepreneur woman. There’s never enough time in the day and fitness is always the last thing on my list. I don’t care for working out in gyms and I need to set my own schedule. Trainiac has been the welcome answer to not only affording a personal fitness coach, but it provides the motivation and accountability I haven’t been able to muster by myself. Now instead of watching my strength and mobility diminish with each birthday, I’m flipping it around and lifting more weight each week, + improving my balance and flexibility. The workouts are great, they are easy to follow on my phone, and I’m in frequent communication with my trainer. If I have a travel week, she tailors my workout schedule to comply and motivates me throughout the week. All in all it has been life changing for me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trainiac, Inc.
- 114 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Trainiac, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.