Discover how fun and easy it is to create high quality videos with Videoleap by Lightricks!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual users will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go. Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools:
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects:
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions:
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities:
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Videoleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Videoleap is part of the Creativity Suite, including Photofox, Quickshot and Pixaloop.
Thanks for all of your feedback, as always. We've squashed some bugs, including:
- Issues with exporting to 3rd party apps.
- Audio files occasionally failing to play in preview.
- Smooth out stuttering during playback.
We've also added over 70 new stickers, and a brand new pack of kitchen sound effects.
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LOVE THIS APP!!!
Ok where to start. This app is amazing. I absolutely love it. There are so many things you can do with this app other then just combine images. First off, the green screen feature is absolutely amazing although sometimes it can get rid of some parts of your image or have little green on the sides so you have to be careful about the intensity. Second, like I said before, there are so many things you can do with this app. It is almost the AppStore equivalent of Adobe After Effects. You can add gunshot effects and explosions VERY easily. I have also, with a little time and patience, figured out how to make a lightsaber effect. The animation aspect where you can move an object around the screen is lack for a better word, awesome. You can do so many things with it. One thing I have used this for is to make a plane fly by in the air and it is SUPER smooth. Finally, the masking feature is super cool. I have used it for so many things. I have used it to create the effect of walking on air, climbing walls by sitting on a box and then masking it out, cloning myself, and playing Rock Paper Scissors with my reflection. In conclusion I have been searching everywhere for an app that is easy to use and looks amazing. Nothing even comes close to it. It is by far the best free option out there. I love it. Thank you and keep it up.
Sorry for the longevity of this review.
This app is amazing to use, and very simple to understand. I’ve made multiple really cool special effect videos for my TikTok account, and it’s all because of this app.
The only things that I can think of at the moment about what this app needs is a bigger resistance against crashing, something it does a lot of when handling too many tiny details at once, like zooming in on a clip with multiple editing points, as well as a custom masking feature.
I often get annoyed by my limitations with the masking feature because I’ve used After Effects and Premier Pro before, but they’re just too expensive, but their masking feature is unbeatable. I would like to be able to work with a more flexible masking tool rather than having to figure out how I can get the line, or the mirror, or rectangle, or circle mask to work for me. If I could bend the line tool, I could definitely pull off SOOO many cooler effects.
I don’t have all the (physical) recording space in the world, or the best recording equipment (An iPhone 8’s camera and microphone) and I can work with what I have. If I had better lighting tools, a dolly, an actual tripod, external microphones for secondary audio, and more space to record my videos, I could make some higher level videos, but I don’t have that and I’m still making some good videos. But that masking tool can be a real nightmare, but it’s also the only option I got.
Also, if we could stretch/warp video shapes and sizes, that could be pretty cool.
I’m a profession television producer and editor from Detroit Michigan I have worked for both local and nationally syndicated network broadcast now for over 30 years and produced shows for the NFL, BET,ABC,and CBS to name a few. I must say that I’m throughly impressed with the editing engine made simple and right at your fingertips through the Videoleaf app. My wife and I recently went to Jamaica to celebrate my birthday and I decided to capture our entire vacation with my smartphone and some other handy tool #Gimble #Getit that would lend them selves to my creativity and when I got done I had some 700+ pics and videos on my phone so I decided to put videoleaf through some paces. After working all night on my cellphone I still can’t say that this platform has had enough. So I just wanted to share my testimony and experience with you. It’s Awesome amazing simple to use and very user friendly. I’m sure that from the beginner to the pros they will all agree with me. That Videoleap is a must have for any and all who desire to produce broadcast quality productions right from your handheld device while sitting in the airport waiting on a flight or on the couch. Your production will take a serious uptic and I believe Videoleap is the wave of the future. Bravo Brovo Videoleap 5👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 up
If anyone would like to see my Birthday 🎁 video I’m happy to share upon request.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 183.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Edit, Crop & Reverse Videos $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.