An adventure game that takes place in a dream-like town on a solitary island.
This is beautifully exploring pixel art adventure game, is free!
On a solitary island somewhat removed from the continent, there is a town—a town ruled by a witch.
One night, one of the villagers gets a sudden visit from a witch, who puts her under a curse. If she doesn't find the witch's stolen urn by 4:00 a.m., the curse will kill her. She begins her search, but along the way she starts hearing more and more about the secret of the witch.
- "The Witch's Isle" is a puzzle-adventure game. Explore the island as you search for the urn and uncover the mystery of the witch! The dream-like scenery of the solitary island town and the people who live there await.
- The epic story features 7 different endings!
- See what the islanders are up to! In this game, not only can you control the protagonist, you can also have the camera follow other characters. Maybe you can solve some puzzles by paying close attention to what the other islanders are doing.
I fixed a bug that suffered for a long time.
Ratings and Reviews
Witch's Isle Deserves More Attention
This is a well-thought-out game- with a lot of lore and adventure. I haven't come anywhere close to finishing this masterpiece yet, but I can safely say this is one of my favorite games.
The graphics? Absolutely beautiful. Soundtrack? Perfect. Characters? So many- and all with schedules and bios! Plot? At the start I was like 'An interesting concept but not too surprising'. Then the turn-arounds...
There're plenty of puzzles to solve (and if you're a bit slow like me, there are hints so don't fret). I've gotten the sad and normal ending so far... And boy, am I in deep...
EDIT: The Witch's Isle is coming out on Steam tomorrow! I'm looking extremely forward to that~!
How is this even free!?
This is one of the best app games I have ever played. You start off as a child cursed to die by morning if you don’t find the Witch Urn. There are multiple endings in this point and click style game...each more interesting then the last. I love the look of the game; it’s very simplistic (with pixel graphics) and captures the mystery of this world. I also appreciate if you get lost you can get a hint. My only complaint is that when I exit the menu an ad pops up. I currently have sad end 1 and normal end! I can’t wait to continue this new addiction ;)
Deserves More Attention
While this game isn’t for everyone, it’s a great game nevertheless. It takes multiple tries, which gets you multiple endings, which gets you closer and closer to the true ending. You may not get it at first, but each mystery you find makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something. It has a fantastic story, unique characters, a beautiful setting, and it’s awesome. I just hope there are more games like this in the future- definitely has made me a fan, and I’ll be recommending this to more of my friends!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- COCOSOLA Inc.
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 COCOSOLA Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ads dissappear. $1.99
- Donation A $0.99
- Donation B $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.