Hypnopedia is the all-in-one sleep app that helps you fall asleep faster, learn positive messages whilst you sleep, and makes waking up a breeze.
Hypnopedia syncs with your Apple Watch and works during the beginning, middle, and end of your sleep cycle through 3 features:
1. Sleep Sounds – Gentle ASMR-like sounds to induce sleep
Fall asleep faster listening to relaxing sleep sounds. Listen to trickling water, fire burning, thunder, rain, animal noises & more. Create playlists with your favorite sounds and save them for later.
2. Affirmations – Learn positive messages whilst you sleep
Fill your mind with positive thoughts listening to 15+ pre-recorded affirmations for health, happiness, success, mindfulness, relationships & more. Affirmations play during peak times in your sleep when your brain is most receptive.
3. Smart Alarm – Wake only when your body is ready
The Smart Alarm tracks your sleeping patterns through your Apple Watch and wakes you up at the most convenient time. No more groggy mornings, Hypnopedia ensures you only wake up feeling refreshed every day.
HOW IT WORKS:
It is proven that the more often your brain receives positive stimuli, the better the information is preserved. Hypnopedia tracks patterns in your sleep cycle through your Apple Watch and uses this data to read affirmations or trigger an alarm at times when your brain is most receptive.
The moment for reading affirmations is chosen by a specially tuned algorithm that identifies the specific phase of sleep when the brain is most susceptible to information received from external sources.
HYPNOPEDIA – ALL FEATURES
• 15+ affirmations to play whilst you sleep
• Positive topics including success, mindfulness, and love
• A variety of sleep sounds to help improve sleep quality and duration
• The Smart Alarm ensures you only wake up at an optimal time
• View and analyze detailed statistics on your sleeping habits
• Integrate your data with Apple Health
SLEEP SOUNDS LIBRARY
• Nature Sounds
• Human Noises
• White Noise
• Anxiety relief
• Work & Career
• Friends & Family
• I have all that I need
• Creator of life
FREE VERSION INCLUDES:
• Access to the core feature of Hypnopedia: playing affirmations during the night
• Sleep Sounds and 3D-player for deep relaxation and meditation
• Detailed statistics
• Smart Alarm that wakes you up at the most appropriate time before the set wake-up time
PREMIUM VERSION INCLUDES:
• Access to the whole library of the Sleep Sounds and Affirmations
• History data in the Statistic tab
Hypnopedia integrates with Apple Health to monitor heart rate, movement and sleep data updates.
THE FOLLOWING SUBSCRIPTION PLAN IS AVAILABLE (the price may vary by country):
• 1-month of subscription – US $ 2.99
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL:
• 7-day free trial period is provided
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
• Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user Account Settings after the purchase
• Any unused days of the free trial period will be canceled once the user purchases a subscription
! Hypnopedia application requires Apple Watch !
- Russian localization
- New media content
- UX improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app so much. It‘s easy to use and has different kinds of categories to select
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback!
Loved the Design, Not the Features
I used the product for a few weeks and didn't feel any significant difference. I would have continued to subscribe if they put real effort into delivering paid app level features and more complete stats. They only allow you to see daily sleep quality stats, not weekly or monthly or even by tags like coffee etc. There's also a metric that's supposed to track how many times affirmations were spoken, but it reads 0 for every day I used it; and an ongoing issue of the app tracking calories while I sleep which really screws up my exercise competitions with family as I wake up setting new exercise records daily. Lastly, the affirmation voice is a little creepy, my gf was spooked a few times when she woke up in the middle of the night, but that's more funny than it is an issue. Overall, I think they did more planning for design and marketing than they did functionality, or they released way too early. It looks clean, awesome UX, but not a great experience. You can receive the same results for free using the new Apple Watch sleep tracker and soundcloud sound scapes.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate it because it would help us to make Hypnopedia better for users.
We hope that you will feel an effect from using our app shortly if you have been using it for several weeks. We believe that constant use of Hypnopedia will help you achieve results as it was designed based on scientific data under the guidance of the neuroscientist.
We are currently working on improving the app, including shown statistics. We surely will take your feedback into account.
Please note: information about played night affirmations only was started to show since version 1.1.3.
We are aware of the activity rings' issue. We are working on solving this problem. Unfortunately, it takes time.
There were a few negative feedbacks about affirmation's voice. So we decided to add a different voice option since a further option.
The uniqueness of Hypnopedia is that affirmations are played during a special phase of sleep, when the brain is able to receive and store information, so sound cloud soundscapes will not be able to give such an experience.
No Voice options
I was really excited to try this. And believe this could really be a benefit. My only complaint is that there is no options for voice selection. The voice for the affirmation has a thick accent. Although quite beautiful it is so different from my own, that it causes me to wake up.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will add native speaker in a future updates.
- PAIRAT OOO
- 156.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PAIRAT OOO
- In-App Purchases
- Hypnopedia Premium Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.