Hypnopedia plays affirmations when you sleep to improve your mental health and stimulate positive life changes.
We spend almost a third of our lives in a dream. This time is considered passive for the brain to rest and to process the experience received on the eve. It is when the brain decides what to put in a long-term memory and what to forget. However, during these eight hours, the brain is able to receive clues through specific short phrases for further memory consolidation.
Based on the last 5-7 years of Swiss and French scientific somnology research, we have developed the application for tracking sleep phases and to use this time for repeating simple and motivating affirmations or consolidate other “daytime experience” in the so-called intermediate memory. In this case, the process of memory reactivation occurs and the brain better assimilates familiar information.
THE BENEFITS OF USING «HYPNOPEDIA»:
– Grants another way to work on your mental health and motivation;
– Delivers deep relaxation before sleep through Sleep Sounds and 3D sound player;
– Makes your mind clear, alert and focused on your goals;
– Wakes you up at the most appropriate time with a Smart Alarm clock.
HOW IT WORKS:
It is proved that the more often your brain receives positive stimulations, the better the information is preserved, since it begins to be perceived as important and as a result can influence your daily behavior.
The moment for reading affirmations is chosen based on the individual physiology of a person and general principles of memory functioning in a dream. Specially tuned algorithms identify the specific phase of sleep, when the brain is most susceptible to information received from external sources. The process of memory consolidation occurs at this exact timeframe. Usually a person goes through 3-6 full sleep cycles per night. REM sleep phases become more frequent by morning and this is the best time to be woken up, which will be taken care of by a built-in “smart” alarm clock.
Apple Watch performs functions of a personal sensor since it is equipped with all necessary tools, such as microphone, accelerometer and optical heart rate sensor.
FREE VERSION INCLUDES:
• Access to the core feature of Hypnopedia: playing affirmations during the night;
• Sleep Sounds and 3D-player for deep relaxation and meditation;
• Detailed statistics;
• Smart Alarm that wakes you up at the most appropriate time before the set wake-up time.
PREMIUM VERSION INCLUDES:
• Access to the whole library of the Sleep Sounds and Affirmations.
• History data in the Statistic tab.
Hypnopedia integrates with Apple Health to monitor heart rate, movement and sleep data updates.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL:
– 7-day of free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user Account Settings after the purchase
– Any unused days of the free trial period will be canceled once the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plan is available (the price may vary by country):
• 1-month of subscription – US $ 2.99
For any questions or inquiries please contact us through the
customer support form: https://hypnopedia.site/contacts
! Hypnopedia application requires Apple Watch!
- From this HUGE update, all Premium features are unlocked for all users.
- UX improvements
- bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app so much. It‘s easy to use and has different kinds of categories to select
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback!
Loved the Design, Not the Features
I used the product for a few weeks and didn't feel any significant difference. I would have continued to subscribe if they put real effort into delivering paid app level features and more complete stats. They only allow you to see daily sleep quality stats, not weekly or monthly or even by tags like coffee etc. There's also a metric that's supposed to track how many times affirmations were spoken, but it reads 0 for every day I used it; and an ongoing issue of the app tracking calories while I sleep which really screws up my exercise competitions with family as I wake up setting new exercise records daily. Lastly, the affirmation voice is a little creepy, my gf was spooked a few times when she woke up in the middle of the night, but that's more funny than it is an issue. Overall, I think they did more planning for design and marketing than they did functionality, or they released way too early. It looks clean, awesome UX, but not a great experience. You can receive the same results for free using the new Apple Watch sleep tracker and soundcloud sound scapes.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate it because it would help us to make Hypnopedia better for users.
We hope that you will feel an effect from using our app shortly if you have been using it for several weeks. We believe that constant use of Hypnopedia will help you achieve results as it was designed based on scientific data under the guidance of the neuroscientist.
We are currently working on improving the app, including shown statistics. We surely will take your feedback into account.
Please note: information about played night affirmations only was started to show since version 1.1.3.
We are aware of the activity rings' issue. We are working on solving this problem. Unfortunately, it takes time.
There were a few negative feedbacks about affirmation's voice. So we decided to add a different voice option since a further option.
The uniqueness of Hypnopedia is that affirmations are played during a special phase of sleep, when the brain is able to receive and store information, so sound cloud soundscapes will not be able to give such an experience.
No Voice options
I was really excited to try this. And believe this could really be a benefit. My only complaint is that there is no options for voice selection. The voice for the affirmation has a thick accent. Although quite beautiful it is so different from my own, that it causes me to wake up.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will add native speaker in a future updates.
- PAIRAT OOO
- 114.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PAIRAT OOO
- In-App Purchases
- Hypnopedia Premium Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.