UNIQLO App Features:
1. Skip the wait + get free shipping when pick up your order in-store
- Save on shipping and skip the wait when you select "Ship to Store" during online checkout. Pick up your new styles from any UNIQLO store at a time that suits you, free of charge.
2. Scan barcodes to find your perfect size + fit
- Use your phone to scan the barcodes of your favorite looks to easily check if nearby stores have your perfect size and fit. Plus, you can check out other guest reviews and other styling tips to help make shopping that much easier.
3. It's back! Sign up for notifications when your most loved items are back in stock
- Get notified when the style you’ve been eyeing up is back in stock when you become an app member.
4. It fits! MySize ASSIST
- Take the guesswork out of sizing with MySize Assistant. Input your body measurements and preferred fit and we’ll recommend a size that would fit you well.
5. Create a list of your favorite looks
- Tag products you like as “Favorites” and we'll notify you when they’re available for pickup, back in stock, or on sale.
- Added Sustainability Information on product detail page.
- Added Preference Setting Screen on Membership.
- Wishlist for official styling and StyleHint outfits is now available. Also, in the new Wishlist screen, it gets easier to compare the stock in the store and online.
- Minor functional improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Overdue for update
I love working and shopping at Uniqlo but I’m going to be honest customers would really like to use the app more if it was more “up to date” if you will with online shopping. Whenever you have to pull up your membership ID on the app it always sign me out whenever I get back on the app. And whenever I click an item that I would like to buy it takes me onto the website within the app instead of me actually shopping in the app instead of being redirected to another link. You understand what I’m trying to say here? But yeah it’s a cool app just need to modernize it a bit and maybe the app will be more memorable for customers
Slowww, errors, and underwhelming
I love Uniqlo! But I hate this app. I saw the “get a $3 coupon if you download the Uniqlo app” (turns out there was a $30 minimum that wasn’t mentioned but that’s a different tangent) and thought why not? The website is a little glitchy sometimes on mobile view (desktop is fine!) so I thought maybe the app is their solution to that. Turns out that most of the things you tap on in the app just send you back to the mobile site which would have been fine if it wasn’t WORSE than the normal mobile view. Half the time I just see part of the page loaded and the rest of the page is just blank. Despite this, after finding a few items that I liked and successfully added to my cart, guess what happened—I gave up after my cart wouldn’t load after a good five minutes (no, it’s not my internet connection since I can stream movies perfectly fine yet this doesn’t work). It was so frustrating that I decided to take the time to write this review.
Uniqlo is a big and successful company, and there are many, many smaller stores with significantly better apps. I’m a little shocked they haven’t seen the need to address this issue. So I’m going to stick to shopping in-person or using the desktop site until this app is completely revamped.
TLDR: If you want a frustrating shopping experience this app is perfect for you!
I really love Uniqlo, I had high expectations for the app. The app was beyond disappointing, but unusable. I attempted to make a purchase through the app. Browsing was agonizing. Like other reviewers have mentioned it’s basically a web wrapper, I don’t mind web wrappers I use an app called simple. But it doesn’t have issues like this disaster that Uniqlo calls an app. But back to my shopping experience. I eventually find everything I need, time to check out. I’m not about to input my cc on such a flawed app, so I try to check out with paypal. The app becomes stuck. I thought maybe my internet is slow. I walk away from the app, come back to my order the next day and get an error screen. So I hit back and attempt to check out again, same thing happens. If this purchase was for me I would take it as a message from the powers that be to not spend. But it’s not for me, it’s a present, so I’m determined to make this purchase. I give up on the app and purchase through the website without issue, which I should have done the moment I noticed how bad the app was.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UNIQLO CO., LTD.
- 80.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © UNIQLO CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.