Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Fabulous - Angela's Wedding Disaster
Say “Yes!” to the dress in this wedding-themed time management game!
Get ready to take on the New York bridal scene!
Dealing with a new mentor, bridezillas, and even momzillas, Angela’s dress designing skills are put to the test in Fabulous – Angela’s Wedding Disaster! Angela faces her biggest challenge yet as she and her besties, the “Fab 4”, team up to plan a wedding. Will she be able to handle the stress… or will it end in a mess? Find out in this hilarious wedding-themed, time management game!
- PLAY THE 4TH SEASON of the hit story game and find out what happens when Angela takes on wedding gowns
- JOIN ANGELA in 60 story levels, 24 bonus levels, and 6 improved endless levels
- IT'S ALL ABOUT WEDDING FASHION with new fashion-focused mini-games in every level
- COMPLETE ANGELA'S DESIGN SCRAPBOOK by unlocking all 17 achievements
- EARN UPGRADES and customize your shops with the best and most glamorous items
- CREATE YOUR DREAM OUTFIT in Angela's dress-up game, with over 100 fashion pieces - and share your model's style with your friends
- TRAVEL TO UNIQUE BRIDAL BOUTIQUES across 6 glamorous locations
- EXPERIENCE A NEW STORY full of weddings, fashion and friendship!
Following her successful Queen for a Day Prom Dress line, Angela continues to design dresses to help women be their most Fabulous selves! This time, she’s entering the bustling world of bridal boutiques. When it comes to marriage, all you need is love... and the perfect dress, of course! Angela’s relying on you to lend her a hand and make every bride look beautiful on her special day!
But the most important marriage of all is for her friend, Fran. Angela and the rest of the Fab 4 join forces to give him the grandest party possible. However, like everything Angela does, things don't quite go according to plan. Can Angela save Fran's wedding from disaster, or will she only make it worse?
*Enjoy this bridal fashion time management game brought to you by GameHouse Original Stories, the creators of the Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!*
Follow Angela on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AngelasGame/
*Download the GameHouse Original Stories app and enjoy other amazing games like Delicious, Heart's Medicine and Fabulous:* https://goo.gl/SXb8sa
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So glad to see Gamehouse releasing games regularly. The Angela Fashion and Sally Salon games are my fav, while I didn't much care for the Parker game/character. I do wish this game came with the beginner/normal/advanced game settings like prior games because I like to first play on an easier setting, then replay the game in advanced mode. Since the price of the Gamehouse games is high, I feel the game difficulty settings should be included in them all. Also, there is an occasional issue with black boxes appearing instead of money amounts earned... I've usually been able to resolve this by turning my computer on and off and re-loading the game, but it's been annoying and does affect game play when it occurs. Glad the diamonds in this game are used to buy clothing rather than boring postcards, not a fan of the postcards at all.
Utterly addicting: I hope I don’t have to pay to continue the story...
So far I’m rating this a five out of five. I will happily watch a 30 sec ad before each level to continue the adorable story, character growth and fun challenges of each stage. I’ve seen other comments and I really hope I don’t have to pay to continue the “story” of the game, because nothing will make me uninstall faster than a paywall to play. This is a beautiful game (up to the beach store right now) where I keep pausing my actual console game to come back to because it’s so interesting and fun. It’s clear the developers are committed to making a wonderful game... but if it becomes a pay to play, I’m sorry.
I downloaded this game months ago after playing some other games in the franchise. I have purchased the full game before, but the cost per game is excessive for what you get when they’re all essentially the same game mechanic with switched out graphics.
I was excited to see the developers commenting on reviews stating that the next update would offer ads to unlock new levels, so I downloaded it and played through the free levels. Then I waited. The update came and went with no ads. People started complaining on the App Store. The developer apologized, stating that the ad unlock would be coming in a future update. I’ve held onto this app for months waiting for the chance to play it, but now I’m seeing the developer saying that the ad unlock “may not happen”. At this point, I’m disappointed in my own patience, waiting for update after update with no ad unlock as promised. I’m uninstalling today, because I really can’t justify letting this app sit on my screen without usability.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 157.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©GameHouse 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock the full game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- Subscription with Trial $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.