Chispa is the new app for Latino single men and Latina single women with a simple mission: To create an exclusive community where Latino men and Latina women can find meaningful connections with people who share similar likes and interests.
Chispa is easy and fun to use:
• Simply scroll through a personalized list of profiles.
• If you're interested, slide the profile to the right to give the person a ‘Like’, or click the 'Heart' icon.
• If the feeling's mutual, then you're a match and can start chatting in our app right away.
• Not interested? Slide the profile to the left to see the next person, or click the ‘X’ icon.
Right when you join, all members can:
• Become part of an exclusive community for single Latino men and Latina women
• Customize who and what they’re looking for
• Receive a personalized group of profiles to look through every day
• Chat with other members if they’ve liked you back
Go Premium and you can also:
• Rewind on people to give them a second chance
• Send 5 Super Chispas per day to stand out from the crowd and let people know that you're really interested
• Boost your profile each month to be one of the top profiles in your area for 30 minutes
• Send unlimited amount of likes to other members
• Have an uninterrupted experience with no ads!
Become Elite and you can:
• Get all of the Premium benefits PLUS See Who's Liked You for instant matches!
So what now? Join the community, spread the word, find a match, and have fun!
And don't forget! Check us out every day! We're growing fast and there's someone new to match with every day!
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Current subscription starts at 9.99, and one-month, 3-month, and 6-month packages are available. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase a subscription, you can simply continue to use Chispa.
• We've partnered with Voto Latino for a fun experience centered around voting!
• Bug fixes: Thank you for the feedback-we're listening! Keep 'em coming...
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
***Update***Happy with this App
***My Review Before***/ Update Below**
After I wrote this review, I rep wrote back to me and finally help me resolve the issue. I’ve met someone from the App and so far we are doing great. I’m happy and definitely recommend the app!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we would like to take a closer look at your account! Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with the phone number and username associated with your account. We look forward to assisting you!
Awesome concept! Needs work
I was expecting a little more with using this app but I know it's still in the early stages. I wish I could undo some of the right swipes on this app since I accidentally swipe right instead of being able to scroll through the pictures. I also wish there was a picture minimum instead of having just one picture posted with no bio since that makes it incredibly difficult to want to swipe on those profiles. I would love to see that a bio is required before posting your profile for the world to see since I'm only seeing just profiles with one picture and no content. I also wish that with upgrading, the likes that I saw didn't disappear unless I upgraded to the "Elite". I totally understand paying a little extra to gain access to more features, but honestly it doesn't make me want to continue the app if I can't see at least one of the profiles of those who like me at a time. I do like that they have a "Keeping Safe" article which I think is super helpful! Also can we link our Instagram and not just our Facebook? I would also love to have a feature where we can choose our preference and the distance as well. I also have Hinge and I guess I'm pretty used to their features, but I want to support my Raza and continue to use this dating app. I like how it has us choose our background which is a cool concept! The bugs also need fixing with notifications, showing that I have "likes" but they disappeared completely. Overall, it's a great start!
Developer Response ,
¡Hola! Thank you so much for your feedback! We totally hear you and are working everyday to make improvements to our app. We will make sure to add all of your feedback and suggestions to our list of ways to make Chispa even better! If you ever have any questions or other concerns, please send us a message at email@example.com. We're always happy to help!
Mediocre is the Word of the Day
This app is mediocre at best. While the layout of the app is okay, there are some things that would really improve it. For example, one small thing is having the text wrap around when someone writes their education and occupation in, so you can see the full text they’ve written. Another small thing is making the “About Me” section you can write in the same as the one that gets presented to potential matches. The layout of the words isn’t consistent when switching between editing the profile and simply viewing the profile. It’d also be nice to add the feature of the “enter button” or ability to skip a line when writing an “about me”. Within the settings, there needs to be a way to turn off all notifications besides messages. Lastly, you should have the option to set your location to one place and select the maximum distance of which you would like to meet people. Not everyone is staying where they are in the current moment and sometimes want to meet someone close to where they live instead of where they currently are. A person’s city should be shown, not just the miles because you don’t know which direction the person might live in. If it’s a matter of privacy, maybe hide the person’s name until after they match, or have each person’s distance in relation to major cities instead. As a bonus, you could also consider asking prompt questions.
Developer Response ,
Hey Taria95! Thank you for your feedback! We truly value your suggestions and will add them to our list of ways to make Chispa even better! As for a location filter, we are planning on adding this feature in the near future! Stay tuned for what's to come! 🙂
- Affinity Apps, LLC
- 122.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Affinity Apps 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month Elite membership $19.99
- Boost - 1 Pack $1.99
- Super Chispa - 5 Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.