The home for families online
lifeArk is the private family social network designed to help parents be their children's first and most important influencer.
Strong family bonds and knowing family history are essential for childhood success. Life is complicated and the internet is a dangerous place for children to navigate alone. We share publicly share intimate details of our lives with friends, advertisers, politicians and strangers, yet have no way to organize and share what matters most with our kids.
Help your children (and grandchildren) understand you better with lifeArk.
Capture and share in due time meaningful memories, family history, valuable information and life lessons so that children grow up ready to take on the world with a sense of family and self - away from the advertising and noise of public social media.
How LifeArk works:
• Capture thoughts, memories, photos and videos - everything you want to share with your kids in one place.
• Create individual timelines and share stories in a private family setting - away from the algorithms, advertising and noise of public social media.
• Access daily curated questions to create an honest portrait of your true personality outside of being a mom, dad, or grandparent.
• Add anything from life stories to family history, favorite books, movies, playlists and more to you child's individual timeline.
• Save posts for the future with lifeArk's time capsule feature.
What Parents Are Saying:
"A must-have for every parent."
“Beautiful design and solves a real problem: how do you pass down thoughts and feelings to your loved ones?”
"When a great idea to benefit the future of humanity is actually realized."
"As we navigate these potent and transformative times, we must also update the programs and systems that no longer serve us. While many of us use Facebook to catalogue our important life moments, haven't you thought to yourself - there has to be a better option? Now there is."
"In our increasingly global world where grandchildren live thousands of miles away, the ability to create a cross-generational channel is extremely timely. LifeArk offers a solution in a very elegant and well thought-through manner.”
"Thoughtful and intuitive design with engaging modules that keep you coming back to create diverse, interesting,and genuinely memorable content. Recommend to all parents and anyone looking to share their private lives without the boasting of conventional social media.”
Why we created LifeArk
• Be your children's first and most important influencer.
• Assure your life stories, family history and life lessons don't get lost in the clutter of the cloud and social media.
• Build a lasting, rich 360 degree relationship with your child that never stops growing from day one.
Dedicated for relationships that matter the most, LifeArk is part reflective journal, family album and private digital space for saving everything you want to share with your kids in one place, putting parents at the center of their child's life education.
• We do NOT run ads or share your data with any third-parties.
• Your content is precious and stored on encrypted AWS servers. Posts are shared only with whom you choose, when you choose.
Subscribe for LifeArk Pro for: unlimited storage, daily prompts and reminders, create multiple timelines for every member of your family.
Reach out at email@example.com to schedule an introduction to LifeArk with a member of our founding team.
New app icon, login screens.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent idea and execution
Thoughtful and intuitive design with engaging modules that do a good job at keeping you coming back to create diverse, interesting and genuinely memorable content.
Recommend to all parents and anyone looking to share their private lives without the boasting of conventional social media.
Will be a staple for years to come in my family
I will be using this constantly for my new borns! Great idea I feel like this is exactly what i needed
App doesn’t have great ui and is so confusing to use. Also doesnt keep u signed in
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Generation Transfer, Inc
- 154.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Generation Transfer, Inc - Articles of Incorporation, Delaware, USA, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly pro account $44.99
- 1 Month Pro account $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.