dfndr vpn (pronounced “Defender”) secures and protects your online activities from hackers. What is a VPN? A VPN, or virtual private network, uses encryption to secure your internet connection. Your secure VPN connection hides your IP address, allowing you to use the internet at home, work, or on public Wi-Fi without the fear of hackers. Enjoy your VPN for iphone anywhere you have internet access. dfndr is a free vpn but you can also enjoy unlimited data transfer and zero ads with our premium offering.
► More than a simple VPN app, dfndr vpn is packed with powerful features:
- One-Touch Connection
- Protection Against Hackers
- Global VPN Network
► Connect With One Touch
Secure your connection with the touch of just one button.
► Be Invisible to Hackers
Keep your identity anonymous when you are connected to the internet. dfndr vpn protects you from intruders trying to access your information and activities while using your mobile device, even on open Wi-Fi networks.
► Access Global VPN Network
Connect to fast and secure servers across dozens of countries around the world.
► Upgrade to Premium
dfndr vpn is a free vpn, but you can also enjoy dfndr vpn with unlimited data transfer and zero ads. With premium, you know you are getting the best vpn experience.
► dfndr vpn Premium
- Length of subscription: 1 month; 6 month; 1 Year
- Subscription Information - Offer limited to one 7 day trial per user.
- After the first 7 days, subscription renews automatically unless cancelled before the end of the 7 day trial.
- Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings.
- All prices include applicable local sales taxes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription.
Improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t like after a certain amount of time you have to do one of the purchases or you have to delete it and reinstall to use it
the/a developer told me you have 200 things then you have to wait 24 hours for more use
Developer Response ,
Hello! This happens because the free version has 200 mb of protection per day. Once you have reached this limit you do not need to uninstall the app. You just have to wait 24 hours and voila, this protection will be activated again. If you have questions, please write us to: email@example.com
Great app to have especially when I'm traveling outside of the States. I’m able to check my emails on a secured connection.
Very useful app for security
With this app it’s very easy to create a secure connection with one tap. Love the security.
- PSafe Technology, Inc.
- 73.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PSafe Technology, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Month Premium Subscription $53.99
- 12 Month Premium Subscription $69.99
- Premium Monthly w/ 7 Day Trial $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.