Could you define yourself with just one word? Maybe not. One can have many colors, and Estrella is a place where you can show them all. A breathtaking adventure awaits you!
#Unique experiences in a new virtual world
• You can be anything you imagine. Have you ever wanted to be a creator, model, or even a knight? You can experience all of these here in #Me!
• Allow yourself to experiment with any hair color or fashion style that you have always wanted to try! Walk with confidence on the runway and show everyone what you’ve got as a model!
#Go on an adventure like no other
• Experience Astell through a unique story involving you
• When you are feeling the groove, express it with different dance moves and expressions!
• Issues present in reality are here in #Me too?! Help the residents solve their problems!
• Help out with residents’ requests, and have fun playing games. You might be able to discover a hidden talent which you never knew existed!
#Make new friends
• What are your interests? Personalize your profile and meet new friends with the same passion here in #Me.
• Interact with Astell’s residents, share daily photos and hang out with your friends. Expand your social network in our universe!
#Be an influencer
• Various contests are held in #Me every weekend. Win a contest and enjoy benefits that no one else can get!
• Are you great at taking photos? Or have you received compliments for your great fashion style? Unleash your skills here!
• Gain popularity through different activities and have all eyes on you—you might become popular without you even knowing!
Be who you always wanted to be in #Me.
Ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Your adventure starts today!
• • • • •
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCidq9siO-SHpdG4gO_VFjow/
Discord : https://discord.gg/hashtagme
Blog : https://blog-en.hashtagme.app/
• • • • •
- This app requires an internet connection to play.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-app purchases.
- It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Compatible with iPhone® X devices with iOS Version 13 or later installed.
- Not compatible with iPod Touch devices or iPhone 8 or earlier iPhone devices.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
• • • • •
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Crashing (Wait a solution was found!!)
Update: change your channel number. You’re probably getting kicked out of the server because it’s full. Every time a new character is created it adds to that channel and stresses it out I think. Click on your avatar picture at the bottom and center portion of your screen. Then press the gear icon on the right side. You’ll see the channel #. Most likely if you’re crashing you’re still in the channel the game spawned your character in. Mine was channel 22. Change it to any other number :::(original at 4 stars):::
This game is so freakin awesome! I love it so much! The only thing is that it crashes. Sometimes I have to keep reopening the game but it will crash before I even load in. Solutions I have tried: I’ve lowered my screen brightness and changed the graphics to be the lowest available. Turned on airplane mode and also turned off background refresh. I’ve rebooted my phone and taken off my phone case. Answer: these do not work. It still continues to crash. It makes it hard to enjoy the game.. I might just uninstall it and try again in a couple of months to one year.
A very fun game! Fashion battles ranking unfair…
I’m enjoying the game so far and have not let my phone charge properly playing this game non stop. The popularity system is easy to get used to. Friends list could be improved, blocking someone doesn’t really remove them from your followers. Or blocks their posts. One thing that bugs me about fashion battles is how unfair the ranking system is. 3 people could be in the same clan but take over the top 3 spot, like the clan called Live which in their clan description “has goals to top the highest ranking in fashion battles and contests”. This gives other players and clans who want to aim for the top 10 spot extremely difficult especially with players not knowing how to collect fashion cards. Clan members receive a reward of a free backpack and access to tails for ranking top 10. It’s unfair for one clan with multiple members to take over top 10 without giving other players/clans a chance to receive these rewards. An improved and fair ranking system would be for individual clans to be ranked, instead of each individual clan member, and the clans with the most high win rates from members participating in fashion battles would be placed in the top rankings. This gives members of clans a better chance to reach at least top 10 and have higher chances to unlock limited time rewards. I hope you could take this thought about Fashion Battle rankings into consideration. Safe travels players of Astell!
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Your feedback will be valuable data for us to provide a better service game. Once again thank you for playing #Me.
I have a few questions
I have been playing this since released and also pre-ordered it. I like it so far but I also wanna point out how banned people are banned without thorough investigation. And I would also like to highlight that the new tails and backpacks are gone after a week, which we fought hard and stayed at the top for. It would be absurd to think that repurchasing it every week would be a great experience. And I find the tail animations weird, so please make it natural. The popularity is hard to earn when you miss a fashion contest or fashion show. The weapon upgrade doesn’t have a pity point which makes the whole hard earned metacubes worse. The packages are expensive enough when you have to focus on championships and fighting as well. I’m really grateful for the new fashion show requirements because it has been less pressure. The party requests for trees are scarce to find and the timer goes off pretty quickly considering how low clovers are. I would appreciate if there were gold coins and diamonds given to player in special occasions. And obtaining a title is hard to do, so please reduce the requirement. If you see this, please respond your email because I want to point out things in the future as well since I play #me a lot.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clover Games Corp.
- 1.8 GB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Contests
- Copyright © 2022 Clover Games Corp. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Membership $9.99
- Visitor's Pass $4.99
- Creative Package $9.99
- 20 Diamonds $1.99
- Adventure Package $9.99
- Life Package $9.99
- Clover 7·7·7 Package $1.99
- Starter's Pack $1.99
- 230 Diamonds $19.99
- Starter's Pack #1 $4.99