Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Z, the walking dead may be a danger… but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
- Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
- Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
- Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
- REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
- Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
- Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
- Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
- Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
- Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
- Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Connect with us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/AgeOfZ/
Optimized some of the game play.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is well constructed although I’d suggest it needs some work especially with officers and their boosts, so far thei boost pretty much doesn’t matter at all, all what matters is the number of the troops you have, I’d say the game should put more attention towards research and officers as they’re permanent. With troops you lose you rebuild and so on. So it will be nice to have some actual progress been done by the research so rather than researching something for 1 day long and 1M resources and getting 0.5% i think the boost should be bumped at around 5% so players have something permanent to work on. The other thing would be packs, they’re ridiculously expensive for the items they give you. You spend 5$ and all you get is a few hours approximately 10 hours of speed up which is obviously not worth it, i agree that the game shouldn’t make it play to win, but items such as teleports, shields, troop speed ups, attack and rally increases should either be cheaper, or the game should rade the amounts of gold they give out, and shouldn’t have gold so scarce, as i think being able to teleport around or making blitz attacks will make the game way more interesting, that works for shields too, players that do not wish to participate in attacks can chose to keep up a shield. Thats the only problem i have with this game, the packs aren’t worth the price,gold and other items are wayy too expensive and scarce for the purpose they play.
Gameplay and Advancement
I’ve done a few reviews on other games and it sounds like a lot of complaining on my end. But the truth is, players download and take part in these games as a way to enjoy themselves and for the fun of it. Developers such as “Camel Games” has done what other developers are doing, receiving funds for made-up items, in other words, providing small packs for and unfair price. The packs are small, the speed-ups aren’t enough to accomplish any type of advancement and the timers on upgrades are extremely long, this entail, leaves us the purchaser having to spend more “real” money. I’ve been playing GOW for years and they have finally listened to the players and responded, they increased the number of items in their packs to even out what you spend for them. Camel games could do the same, but the fact still remains, they’re going to bleed you before they act. Now, why continue to play you ask, bc of the alliance and the friends I’ve made, but buying packs has come to a crawl. You pay 4.99 for a very small pack and then if you scroll down to their $49-99 packs, well let’s just say, you’d be a fool to hit the “buy” button. Compared to GOW, we’ll there’s no comparison, the developers at Camel games are going to control this to their benefit and the players will be forced to spend large sums to advance. Great game but steer clear of purchasing packs!
Age of Z
I started playing this game with my boyfriend about a month or so ago and it’s pretty fun. I have not lost interest yet, which is surprising. Normally I’ll start playing a game and lose interest within a week or so but the events and alliances keep it interesting. The people in my alliance are really down to earth and very helpful! We work very well together and help each other out which is nice. I like how there is always something new too. The Halloween edition was great! I also like how you still get rewards when your alliance members kill wyrms- feels like you’re involved. The zombie resistance i feel is a little hard- for me anyways. I wish there were different levels or waves. In my opinion the zombies just invade all at once and you really have no time to go back and forth and kill them all but otherwise it is definitely a great concept! One thing i would change is that it takes so many resources to build your city as you get to a higher level and it takes so long! But otherwise i do like the game and i appreciate that you guys keep everyone in mind and try to keep bettering it. - Briele World #112
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 239.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 1 Pack $0.99
- Tier 2 Pack $1.99
- Tier 3 Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.