Over 20 million downloads worldwide
Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Z Origins, the walking dead may be a danger… but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
- Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
- Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
- Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
- REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
- Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
- Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
- Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
- Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
- Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
- Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Connect with us on
Added the Ranking building “Stats Station” and added the Globe Rank feature.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game! Could use a few different features
I started playing Age about 4 months ago, very fun strategy based game, with a million features. It would take too much time to list the great things about the game, so I’ll list a few things, I’d love to see integrated into the game. 1st being, after your base is attacked, it burns for an hour causes more damage, but you are still venerable to more attacks! Be nice to have a 2 hour bubble if you are attacked and your base health gets below a certain percentage. 2nd, I hate the idea of the gas, it just limits the amount of time I can invest into the game! Please lose this aspect of the game, or give us an option to upgrade our fuel capacity. Also really annoying how your fleet must return to base before you can attack again, even though you can heal your troops before the fleet returns!? Be great if I can select a zombie to attack with one fleet, then once defeated target another without having to return to base, even with hurt troops. 3rd, I dint like how you can attack a base and only get the resources that aren’t saved. If I completely destroy a base, why aren’t I getting all of the resources? Doesn’t incentivize me to attack players bases. Long post, I really hope you consider these as positive feedback. Love the game!
But will have to agree with Albania there’s never enough healing for your excessive troops lose over a million every few days because don’t have enough shields plus never enough gold mines to go around you need to improve the healing capacity of hospital and clinics plus increase your troop output for less rss then perhaps this game could be fair!I have to say I’ve been playing this game since it’s inception and even though there are many great things about being an alliance I’m forced to be leader of a an alliance that was left to me out of desertion in the like, have been struggling most days just to stay afloat amid the hostile presence in my territory but have finally got a handle on things like I said most days I’d like to pitch it all in the trash but somehow I manage to muddle through and am still learning new things everyday, I suppose the best advice I can give To newbies is try it out find a strong alliance or a small one such as mine but the rewards will be greatly appreciated know matter which way you go.,Good luck to all the newbies out there and to all veteran players such as myself may God grant you the serenity to change the things you can and the wisdom to know the difference and to everyone in the world wishing you a speedy recovery from covid19 and to those that are not inflicted may God grant you the wisdom not to catch it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback, it's good to hear how do players feel about the system, it gives us the motivation to make more improvement!
Strategy Game with a sense of Humor!
I’ve been into the game since the COVID lockdown. I really like that it has a large variety of things to do each day for gold. There is combat vs. Zombies and or vs. other players, so when your the attacker you get to choose what level mob you’re attacking, allowing to try differing tactics vs. same opponents.
I love the Zombie Horde and Infinity challenge, I try them over and over seeing which combination of arms gives the best survival. If any one thing needs to be addressed, it this: Skill points used to raise the skills the officers learn are far to rare. There needs to be a way to win a reasonable amount of them without having to buy them all. I think same thing for chocolates, only ever see them in the store. Need a way to win them in game. Future development, let us drop our officers in the zombie challenge or zombie horde as an option to a tower. Encourage players to develop tactics for each officer with the skill sets chosen. Yes, I know that would be a huge add, but the only lack in this game, is the individual input of the Commander and the primary officer. Or heck, drop in a figure of the melee officer leading the melee group into battle... something to include them in the conduct of the game vice just the admin.
Anyway, very entertaining game, absorbing and challenging.
Thanks for a great game! Playing as Gunny Deth.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your support, we are glad that we provided your some fun to work with during the lockdown ;) If your may please let us know your nickname(it's incorrect that nicknames contain space), id, and server (send to our FB page) so we could count your feedback as one of the best reviews!
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 430.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 5 Pack $4.99
- Tier 10 Pack $9.99
- Tier 2 Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.