Over 40 million downloads worldwide
Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Z Origins, the walking dead may be a danger… but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
- Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
- Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
- Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
- REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
- Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
- Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
- Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
- Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
- Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
- Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Connect with us on
Optimized some of the game play.
Ratings and Reviews
Strategy Game with a sense of Humor!
I’ve been into the game since the COVID lockdown. I really like that it has a large variety of things to do each day for gold. There is combat vs. Zombies and or vs. other players, so when your the attacker you get to choose what level mob you’re attacking, allowing to try differing tactics vs. same opponents.
I love the Zombie Horde and Infinity challenge, I try them over and over seeing which combination of arms gives the best survival. If any one thing needs to be addressed, it this: Skill points used to raise the skills the officers learn are far to rare. There needs to be a way to win a reasonable amount of them without having to buy them all. I think same thing for chocolates, only ever see them in the store. Need a way to win them in game. Future development, let us drop our officers in the zombie challenge or zombie horde as an option to a tower. Encourage players to develop tactics for each officer with the skill sets chosen. Yes, I know that would be a huge add, but the only lack in this game, is the individual input of the Commander and the primary officer. Or heck, drop in a figure of the melee officer leading the melee group into battle... something to include them in the conduct of the game vice just the admin.
Anyway, very entertaining game, absorbing and challenging.
Thanks for a great game! Playing as Gunny Deth.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your support, we are glad that we provided your some fun to work with during the lockdown ;) If your may please let us know your nickname(it's incorrect that nicknames contain space), id, and server (send to our FB page) so we could count your feedback as one of the best reviews!
COVID 19 Social Distance/ Self ISO Partner
Is there a better metaphor for the current pandemic?
I downloaded Age of Z out of curiosity and has been playing it EVERYDAY since the beginning of the self isolation period. There are so many aspects to this game that requires a serious learning curve. There are no real instructions at first. Once you open this game up, the short tutorial play through fly by so fast, next thing you know, You are the commander of a post apocalyptic city in the middle of a torched earth. You have to figure out what to do next, but is helped along via smart intuitive UI design. It doesn’t take long to get going to become proficient at building and reinforcing your city. Don’t be intimidated by the long time players who have built insurmountable cities and Alliances. You can join them or start your own Alliance. But being in an Alliance is the preferred way to go as the game rewards many many “boost” for those that are in one. Treat every development as a side quest although later level ups seem like you are forever resourcing, but the payoff is rewarding to see your city and army grow. Play the many system events at your own pace and gain experience and rewards. But the best indirect win, is you will make friends with total strangers from across the world. Happy gaming commander FlynRbt (LN1) world 214.
I initially got the game to release me from boredom due to having to stay at home all the time. I planned on trying it out, then forgetting about it and deleting it some time later. But I’ve actually come to really enjoy it, this games is moving pretty fast but it is still challenging in a way to level it. It’s always fun whenever you have enough power to challenge a new level of monster or watching your overall power skyrocket as you hit the next HQ level and you are able to make new levels of Troops. Another really fun aspect is that I am in the 2nd best clan in my nation (just by luck I got in, I’m so incredibly happy I did though) so whenever someone messes with one of our men or our alliances it’s always fun to go through an all out war with those people. And the weekly doom arenas that you can do as a full clan are beyond fun. You are also able to buy content with real life money, and it is pushed on to you a little bit, but it isn’t a necessity. You won’t fall behind if you are free-to-play. The game is pretty even and pretty fair for everybody. Overall I’d give the game an honest 4.8 because it does have its moments where it isn’t the best. But no game is perfect. But this one comes pretty close, so I definitely recommend trying it out👍🏻
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 787.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD Pack $4.99
- 9.99 USD Pack $9.99
- 1.99 USD Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.