Sudoku ▦ is one of the best loved and most popular puzzle games in the world. Now you can play the classic paper and pencil puzzle game right on your phone! With our simple and elegant design, Tripledot’s Sudoku▦ for mobile is the best way to play this timeless classic.
Challenge your problem-solving skills with an expert-level game or take a break with a quick game on easy mode. Whether you’re a hyper competitive puzzle solver or just looking for a way to relax, a beginner or a master puzzler, Tripledot’s Sudoku ▦ will let you play the game your way.
Choose from four different difficulty levels, and customise your experience with features to help or challenge you.
- Thousands of well-formed, totally free puzzles
- The classic Sudoku design, beautifully recreated on your phone
- Use the pencil to make notes right on the puzzle
- Highlight duplicates to help you solve the puzzle
- Challenge yourself by limiting yourself to three mistakes
- Use hints to help you find your way through difficult puzzles - - Play Sudoku your way with our finely tuned customisation
- Four perfectly crafted difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert.
- Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column, and block
- Automatically Check for Mistakes: Enable auto-check to easily spot your mistakes, or disable it to play a more free-form game
- Optional Mistake Limit: challenge yourself to play a perfect game, or relax with unlimited mistakes
- Pencil mode: Use the pencil mode to make notes on each cell, which automatically update as you play the game
- Statistics: See your best times and streaks for every difficulty level
- Autosave: Your puzzles save as you go, so you can come back anytime
- Hints: Hints can guide you through the puzzle when you are stuck
- Eraser: Made a mistake? Get rid of it by using the eraser feature
- Unlimited undo's: Eliminate errors using our unlimited undo feature
- Customize appearance: Choose from six different beautiful skins for a game that is as easy on the eyes as it is to play
Questions? Email Sudoku_support@tripledotstudios.com for help!
Just a small update with some bug fixes and improvements. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
A M A Z I N G
This game is such a good time-passer! I love how it is so fun and easy to play. It has different levels for each individual person. If you are not as skilled you could play one of the easier difficulty. Personally I like to play the “easy” level. There is harder one where you have 3 mistakes and you’re out. The easy level does not have that on it, which is why I like to play that version. But I like the other ones too!! The game is so fun and my go-to app for entertainment. I highly recommend using this game if you like brain-testing games!! I could go on and on about how much I love it because I like writing but I will save you the time and just stick to what I got already! But again such an awesome game and HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it for anybody who has free time on their hands or just for anybody who likes playing games lol. Also this game could be good for your kids! Because it also tests their brain but at the same time entertains them and leaves you alone (if you are a parent). Thank you for reading to the end!!
Surprisingly intuitive program with a clean, simple interface. I do sudokus to relax, and this app seems to work well for that—you can do daily challenges, but it doesn’t feel like it’s pressuring you in any way.
The only thing I would keep in mind is that this app will let you know as soon as you make a mistake, and it will only let you make 3 for a given puzzle. Not sure what happens after the third one, but if you’re the kind of person who wants to do it all on your own without help/hints and find your own mistakes, that might be a consideration. There’s a very convenient “Notes” function you can turn on/off with one tap which lets you write whichever digit you think fits in a box before committing to it, so that frees you up a little to “pencil in” your best guess and see if it works.
The Expert puzzles are challenging and the Daily Challenges are relaxing. Would recommend.
Sudoku: Loads of Fun & Therapeutic too!
After having had 4 mini-strokes, I like to keep my mind active. I have trouble with my short term memory but with sudoku I can see where all the numbers are & figure out where to place the next number. If I can’t find where one number goes I just look for a different number & keep on going until the game is totally completed. I used to buy books of sudoku games & pencils by the box, along with a pencil sharpener & a good eraser; but this is so much better! I never have to worry about breaking the point off of my pencil, Or spilling the pencil sharpener’s shavings all over the place, Or forgetting where I put the puzzle book or my pencil when I want to play a game. It is right here on my phone & even if I receive a phone call, I can talk to whom ever & then go right back to my game without missing a beat! I LOVE it! Thanks!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tripledot Studios Limited
- 131.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Tripledot Studios Limited