Dreame – Reading Completes Me.
Dreame is a dreamy community for female readers and writers providing captivating, serialized online fiction. It is a reading platform where readers can immerses themselves into the latest fascinating stories anywhere anytime; a dream land where upcoming authors can fulfill their dream as a successful writer.
To celebrate our one year with you, our book loving readers, we are hosting a super Black Friday event for you to get:
• Bonus and chance to win redemption codes.
• Limited-time offer of having more for less.
• Discount on well-selected stories.
• Plus much, much more!
Now join Dreame Reader Group and you can get
• A starter gift and other FREE tokens
• Recommendation of the FREE fictions to your taste
• Keep you up-to-speed with trending stories
• Opportunity to participate in the fan events
Copy the link in WhatsApp to join:
i. Various genres such as teen fictions, romance, chicklit, werewolf, vampire & suspense
ii. New stories keeping daily-updating
iii. Designed interface fitting female reading habits and aesthetic taste
iv. Support for authors by providing promotions, tutorials, workshops, and publishing guides
【Membership Description of Auto Subscription Service】
1. Service Name：Big Dreame Bundle
2. Subscription Period：1 week/1 month
3. Subscription Price：$1.99（1 week）/$5.99（1 month）
4. Subscription Benefits: book discounts for subscribers、subscribers can claim 20 bonus every day
5. Buying a monthly subscription service will automatically debit your iTunes account and extend the service period of one month 24 hours before the monthly service expires.
6. If you want to unsubscribe, please open the iOS "Settings" --> enter "iTunes Store and App Store" --> click "Apple ID", select "View Apple ID", go to the "Account Settings" page, click "Subscribe" ", choose Big Dreame Bundle to unsubscribe. If you do not unsubscribe at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, this subscription will be automatically renewed.
7. Service Agreement：https://api.dreame.com/Api/privacy
8. Privacy Agreement：https://api.dreame.com/Api/terms
Want to get to know Dreame more? Please visit our official website: www.dreame.com
Also, you can check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages by searching @DreameStory
Update log: Optimize reading function to improve reading experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but the coin situation isn’t
I love love love this app the books on here are fantastic especially this 2 book series called ‘teach me, daddy’ and the second book ‘love me, daddy’ but I always run out of coins and the bonus coins aren’t enough and the wait on teach me daddy is too long. I really do feel disappointed whenever i run out of coins and have to wait 24 hours to get more bonus. Is there anyway you guys can please get rid of the coins? Or at least put more ways to earn the coins rather than just waiting for the bonus every 24 hours like watch an add and win like 15 coins or something? That would really be a dream come true... like actually I wish I was joking I have nothing better to do then read the books on there so could you please please please fix that situation? And I’m sorry I know that’s how you guys earn more money by people buying coins but I previously have deleted dreame due to this whole coin situation because I did get really frustrated that I had to wait for more coins and I was getting to a really great part of the book. I hope you guys can fix this because I truly do love this app and it’s basically the only app I use for entertainment. Hope I’m not asking for too much
Good reads but painful to the grammar police
So far the stories are definitely enticing to read but they can be tough at times to get through when you are having to re-read each line to make sense of all the grammatical errors and typos. It was bad enough in one book I read they kept mixing up the characters’ names. A baby can’t be named “Amanda” in one chapter and be named “Charlotte” in another. If I had to say, it felt like I was reading the very first draft of a story someone just finished or it was written in one night, without the author even re-reading their own work. I mean putting the thing through a computerized grammar and spell check would have helped somewhat. The coins concept, I get it, the app developer and author need to make a living, but I’d rather spend my money on well published and edited work then this stuff if I’m going to be spending the same amount, if not more, than what I would have spent on something similar at the book store. It’s not like these are long novels that would take very long to edit. I’m not a writer by any means, but I’d be embarrassed to have my writing viewed in such a rough draft state. “Intrigued’ and “I married the CEO” I think is what I read so far. Both need work. From other comments I’ve read I’m sure the next one I read will be just as rough, but I guess I will have to grit my teeth and bare it.
5 Stars for Coins
Careful with what you download base on ratings. This seems to reward ratings with coins that are required for reading more of a story.
I feel it’s odd that you have to pay for each chapter, and not all chapters cost the same. I paid the amount I’d pay for the story I’m reading, had it been a paperback book; though I’m worried that the amount of coins needed to finish reading the story will be more than what I would be willing to pay for a paperback version of the same story. (Hence why I’m leaving a 5 star rating for coins,) Perhaps a cost for the story itself would be a better idea than having to pay per chapter. 🤷🏻♀️
The story I’m reading definitely did not have an editor, nor did the writer use a thesaurus. I’m thinking that all the stories will have the same issues, which bothers me. At least with paperback books, they go through an editor to catch things like that before going to print.
There’s also not a way to bookmark where you’re at, so you have to go to the last chapter it remembers you were at, which doesn’t always work. I’ve also found that occasionally it skips chapters as well, or there’s a repeated chapter, which doesn’t make any sense.
- Stary Pte. Ltd.
- 81.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Stary Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 300 coins $2.99
- 1000 coins $9.99
- 1500 coins $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.