ping automatically reads your messages and email out loud so you can drive safer! Use ping while driving, running, biking, or at the gym. (See your Drive Score too.)
ping will automatically read your messages and email out loud, when touching your phone is unsafe, illegal or impractical.
You can also see how you drive with our NEW "Drive Score."
Better driving equals better fuel efficiency, maintenance and safety.
You can expect stability and feature improvements very regularly.
We support all email types: Gmail, MS Exchange and iMAP (So you can add all other email types supported by iMAP: Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail etc.)
We would greatly appreciate your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, we reply really quickly!
Future messaging types to be added include:
* Facebook Messenger
* When in the foreground & background, your messages & email are automatically read aloud.
* You can skip, archive or call the sender with eyes-free taps.
* See your weekly and all time Drive Score.
* Add 4 favorite contacts to call, with just one click.
* Add 4 favorite locations to navigate to, with just one click.
* Get roadside assistance.
* One tap to notify emergency contacts
* Your music will be dimmed when a message is read aloud.
* Add as many email accounts as you like.
* Set how long each message or email will be read aloud for.
* Choose the 'voice' you would like when reading aloud.
* Choose to have promotional and social emails read aloud or not.
New message type subscriptions:
ping offers a monthly US$2.99 subscription..
Your subscription allows us to continuously add new messaging types.
There is an opt-out free trial of 14 days.
(You will need to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial to avoid being charged.)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial.
Your subscription will auto renew at the end of the subscription period for US$2.99
You can cancel your subscription, or stop auto-renew in your iTunes Account Settings.
Future enhancements will include:
* Voice commands
* Alexa integration
* Google Home integration
* Additional commands such as 'read again'
Changes / improvements in this release:
- reading aloud calendar events
- UI optimization
- stability improvements
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No more driving distracted
I can’t drive anywhere without receiving at least a few messages and emails. This fantastic little app reads them out to me through Bluetooth so that I’m not tempted to look at my phone (which is illegal, I know). Truly a lifesaver - and keeps me up to date when plans change - saving time and frustration. Everyone in my family now has this app. 6 stars 👍🏻
Ping - this app should be on everyone’s phone (works with every platform)
I am not easily impressed but I must say the Ping team built something that I’m grateful exists: the App is user friendly, platform agnostic unlike anything I’ve seen on the market, helps me be more productive and the most crucial one - will save lives. My daughter recently turned 16 - an app like this should be a mandatory one. Kudos!!
Must have for parents & teen drivers
Every parent of a young driver should put this app in their child’s phone. It’s peace of mind that they won’t text and drive. Every parent should have it on their phone too. Set the right example for your kids. Don’t operate your phone while driving.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- messageLOUD LLC
- 125.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 messageLOUD Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $2.99
- Monthly subscription $1.99
- Annual subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.