Get thinner and build up your stamina with Walking Tracker by GetFit! It’s a daily pedometer with key stats on your step count, distance, burned calories, route mapping, and health. Supply every cell in your body with vital oxygen, and walk the stress away with weight-loss or healthy lifestyle programs!
- 42 club. Find the motivation, guidance, and tools to achieve life-long results without challenging your busy schedule. Build a healthy mindset in just 42 minutes a day.
- Indoor and outdoor walking. Watch useful walking video workouts for every fitness level to get fit indoor or outdoor.
- Personalized walking plans. Choose from 5 unique 4-week customized programs designed to meet your health and fitness goals and tailored around your needs, lifestyle, and personal preferences.
- Guided workouts. Short and clear audio instructions will explain how to lose weight, reinforce your stamina, and calm your mind.
- Comprehensive data insights and tracking. Track your walking data automatically. The step counter works whether your phone is in your hand, pocket, or bag.
- Apple Watch support. Connect your Apple Watch and keep an eye on the progress with all the data recorded.
- Motivation & support. Get the best walking practices and tips hand-picked by our team and gathered in one place.
Start your life-changing journey today. Walking Tracker by GetFit should make tracking your steps a breeze. Every step counts!
HealthKit is used to synchronize with Apple Health and Activity, so you can export exercise data from our app to HealthKit and import fitness data, heart rate, weight and body measurements from HealthKit to our app.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 month without a trial period
- 3 months without a trial period
- 6 months without a trial period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://getfitapps.com/terms.html
Thanks for using Walking Tracker by GetFit! We update the app as often as possible to make your walking experience better than ever.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Performance and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us and let us know what you think about the improvements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
The “tricks” by the app maker.
I downloaded this app based on its description and reviews. It seemed to be just what I was looking for (yay). After one day of use, the app was “hijacked” with subscription plans designed to force a customer buy in order to continue to use the app. I no longer had access to the app .. just the “select your purchase plan” screen I could not remove. It is important that you clearly disclose that the app is available for a one day trial before having to purchase a required subscription plan. Honestly, I would have considered a purchased but not when I am hijacked!! I deleted the app and move on to other choices. I found the experience absolutely frustrating!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We’re extremely sorry to know that you GetFit experience wasn't quite like you'd expected it to be. GetFit team is always here to help you tackle any bug, so please reach out to us at email@example.com in no time. We'd be grateful for your feedback as we always look to improve the users' experience! Have a great day 💙
Essentially stole $90
DON’T DOWNLOAD. Horrible app, I didn’t even like the free or $1 trial and there were misleading terms when I signed up which are now not allowing me to get a refund. I feel like I’ve been tricked, which is exactly what they want to do. They probably get most their money from messed up signups, difficulty on the customer to unsubscribed since it’s not like any other app, and relying on the customer not to fight it and lose $90, keep quiet, or then throw back some confusing terms and conditions back in your face to refuse you a refund. It seems like they actually send you to a webpage but inside of the app for the free trial (so it looks like other app free trials) but it doesn’t cancel when you delete the app, and it also doesn’t show up in your App Store subscription list so it looks like you won’t be charged. THIS SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT THROUGH THE APPLE APP STORE. I was charged almost $90 for a two month subscription! It wasn’t even worth the $1 free trial. I’ve seen free apps that are better. I was expecting so much more. I may as well have hired a personal consultant for this price. I tried contacting customer service. Yes, they did get back to me, however they would not give me a refund. I was so excited to start something in the new year to get ready for my wedding and get in shape but this app was a ripoff.
Developer Response ,
Hey Sjh3131994! Thank you for sharing your experience. It makes us sad to hear that the app didn’t live up to your expectations as we are really committed to providing excellent value for your money. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘Review’ in the subject field, and we are willing to resolve this issue and make up for your hindered experience. We’d also appreciate it if you could edit your review if you’re satisfied with the solution worked out. We’re always here for you! GetFit team 💙
Horrible Company - Horrible Support
Don’t waste your time with the trial and testing the product before buying. I started the free trial, went through the app and realized it was just a simple step app - nothing great. The same day I started the trial period, I cancelled it. A week later, I’m charged $86 for a two month subscription. I immediately contact their support. Their response, we don’t see the cancelation - ok, not my fault because I cancelled, I don’t know what they are looking at and why they can’t see it. I ask for my money back. Support reply’s that I need to cancel my account and provides a link. I cancel my account and request my money back. Support tells me I didn’t cancel within the trial period 🤦🏼♀️. Support them provides me with the 100% money back guarantee and states if I am not satisfied there is a money back guarantee. I read through it. The guarantee request photos of the meal plan and workouts. There are no meal plans or workouts with the walking app. I contact support AGAIN. There is an obvious language barrier as they have no idea what I am talking about and once again provide the same copy and paste message as before. The company scams you into the trial them doesn’t allow you to cancel within the time period and then charges you. Don’t waste your time or money.
Developer Response ,
Hey Jenfishaz! Thank you for sharing your experience. It makes us sad to hear that the app didn't live up to your expectations as we are really committed to providing excellent value for your money. Drop us a line at email@example.com and we will review your case once again. We’re always here for you! GetFit team 💙
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- APP PRODAKSHN, OOO
- 400.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Appyfurious
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Month Premium $34.99
- 1 Month Premium access $9.99
- 1 Month Trial $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.