Dear future Getfitter,
Walking by GetFit is the third app in our rapidly growing portfolio of products that help you jump-start an active lifestyle and form a new mindset by building healthy habits and integrating them into daily routine.
This time our ambition has been to give you a perfect low-impact alternative to more physically demanding workouts that is however as effective in hitting your fitness goals as any other regular HIIT, yoga or running sessions out there.
• Right from the start you can choose from 4 unique 12 week personalized plans designed to meet your fitness goals and tailored around your needs, lifestyle and personal preferences to get fitter being easy on your body.
• Short and clear audio instructions will explain how to lose weight, reinforce your stamina, stay in shape and even calm your mind and boost creativity simply by placing one foot in front of the other the right way.
• And with the advanced progress tracking you will never lose sight of what you want to achieve. Your every step and calorie on the way to bigger goals will be accurately measured, calculated and logged into your progress stats.
• The best walking practices and tips hand picked by our team and gathered in one place will help you avoid plateauing and further your progress by switching up the exercise routine and get the maximum effect for your health.
Start a happy relationship with your body and mind today. We do hope that you will enjoy this journey.
Thanks for choosing our app,
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 week for $9.99 with a 3-day free trial period
- 6 months for $34.99 without trial period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://getfitapps.com/terms.html
This is purely a technical update to fix a couple of minor bugs here and there. Nothing special. All the fun we saved for the next update where we’re going to introduce lots of cool features you asked us for. Stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
First time user!
For my first walk, I really enjoyed it! I like the way the instructor talks you through the translations and explains how to walk to support your body for best performance!
My only recommendation would be that the app linked to your Fitbit or iWatch to get more accurate steps.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We’re extremely thrilled to hear that you enjoy our app as we have put a lot of thought and effort into making it the way it is today.
As regards your recommendation, we are already working to add synchronization with Fitbit and Apple Watch.
GetFit team 💙
Maybe I missed something
I tried the app for the first time today, so I’m only on day one. But I don’t get why I’d pay for this. The warmup was some instructions that were given really fast so I couldn’t follow them. I guess I was supposed to remember everything to do? Then the walking guidance was only some instructions at the beginning. No encouragement no update. No reminders to maintain my posture. And the instructions that were given weren’t even that good. This is really not worth a subscription. The free version of Runkeeper is much much more interactive and effective. I see now why you aren’t even giving a short trial. If it had been free I’d probably be giving five stars because I see where you’re going. But this is an MVP that should be free to early adopters. Where’s the integration with the Health app and Apple Watch? It’s way early for you to be charging for this.
Also, bug report: I navigated to other apps on my phone and each time I returned to the walking app my steps were reset. It also never tracked my speed or any of the other stats. I have app to track stats, so yours doesn’t need to do it. Why try to do all of that poorly when you should be perfecting your offering of real walking guidance?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for helping us to make the app better. We appreciate it a lot.
1. We are already working hard to add more interactive instructions that will not only guide you through the stages of your walking workout but also inspire and motivate.
2. The issue with tracking steps has already been fixed in the current update. Kudos to out developers!
3. As regards the integration with the Health app and Apple watch, we can assure you that the work is in progress and these features will be available in the upcoming updates.
Once again we're sorry that you had a bad experience with our app. We work hard to improve it with every release and we'll be extremely happy to see you among our customers. Feel free to reach us if you have any other suggestions simply by sending and email to email@example.com
GetFit team 💙
Some features needed
Update: The app is working for me but I have two more requests that may have been mentioned in other reviews. My husband and I went to the gym to get out of the heat but I didn’t have my phone and couldn’t log the workout. We ended up leaving because I didn’t want to do the workout twice just to log it and unlock tomorrow’s workout.
First, the ability to log a workout after the fact if you forget your phone or don’t have it to log the workout during your walk.
Second, an Apple Watch capability to make up for not having the phone in hand during any given workout.
“I just used this app for the first time and I already love it. I haven’t read all of the reviews so, forgive me if this has been mentioned before.
I like that I was able to turn on GPS and track my walk but there’s no obvious place to go back and look at my route and details after everything has been closed out. I’ve looked all over the app and can’t find a way to go back so, if that’s not currently a feature please add it. If this is a feature please make it more obvious.”
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback. Yes, unfortunately, this feature is not available now. But it's in the roadmap and we are working hard to add it alongside other important features to the app in the upcoming updates very soon.
Happy walking and don't forget to stay hydrated ,
GetFit team 💙
- APP PRODAKSHN, OOO
- 89.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Appyfurious
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $9.99
- 6 Month Premium $34.99
- 3-Month Walking Plan $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.