Delicious - Emily's Road Trip 4+
Time management Cooking game
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Climb aboard for a nostalgic road trip with Emily and her family in the latest Delicious time management game!
Travel through the American heartland along Route 66 and discover what is truly important in life. Sometimes it’s not the destination, but the journey and those who make the journey with you.
In your new favorite time management game, Delicious – Emily’s Road Trip, Emily’s summer vacation plans have fallen through. Also, Patrick is struggling with his career as a florist. It’s time to get away from it all and take a trip to remember!
Patrick fixes up Emily’s van and the O’Malley girl s and boys pile into it to tour the “Mother Road”! Along the way they’ll meet friends, old and new, and help them all in true Emily style!
Are you game to master the challenges of being a chef, wife, mother AND vlogging celebrity? This is no simple cooking game. Use your time management skills while cooking all the delicious dishes and serving your customers their food in time. Do you have the passion and fever to dash around the kitchen, cooking up a storm? To survive the craze, you’ll need to be on top of your game.
Get cooking and work hard to upgrade your food and equipment. Plan girl time with Paige and play a game with the twins. Can you manage to have a relaxing break while you dash from place to place at a fever pace in our cooking game?
- Face daily cooking game challenges to earn extra diamonds!
- Decorate the camp site and make it a home away from home
- Cruise through 60 story time management levels and 30 challenge time management levels
- Experience the iconic Route 66 as it winds its way through 6 gorgeous locations
- Collect and enjoy all the Route 66 photographs, featuring the highlights of the vacation
- Make traditional American food, showcasing local specialties
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 1.0.24?
- Added native share for the Camp pictures and the Trophy Postcards. You'll earn 3 diamonds for sharing!
- Internal SDK upgrade to support Free players with reward Ads.
Ratings and Reviews
Another Emily hit!🌟
I have played GameHouse games for years and the Emily games are my all time fav and I’ve played every one! This is another hit! It’s so great to have watched Emily basically “grow up” and now she’s traveling with her family and we get to see old faces from games past.
Great job GameHouse, keep up the great work!
🔺I do have 1 complaint. I bought the game and im quite annoyed to have commercials pushing me to becoming a subscriber to your monthly GameHouse games. Some of us can’t afford that or for some reason aren’t interested. It’s not nice to have it shoved in their faces every other challenge especially once THEY BOUGHT THE GAME and it’s not the introductory first level! It’s not just the Emily Delicious game either! I also bought the Hotel Ever After too! I bought the game and I’m get the same ads to subscribe! The games never used to be like this and it’s sad, very sad.🔺
I STILL LOVE your games and will STILL buy and play them but I just had to voice my opinion and let you know how I feel. I didn’t mean to be rude and if I came across that way? I truly apologize from the bottom of my heart. Please try to remove that ad or only put 1 or 2 maybe at the beginning and end.
Again love GameHouse and Emily games💜💜💜
Best once so far
So, I’ve play all of Delicious games since the beginning, meaning Delicious 1 with the Winter Edition and all, before there was a story behind; and I have to tell, you guys always find a way to make it better. I do like the story of the game, I love the characters, I find the store and daily diamonds option fascinating, and to be honest, I could ask for more. However I find the customer’s design kind of weird... I don’t know, since Emily and family look so “cartooned” and the customers don’t, and that gives a sense of asymmetry to the game... That’s the only thing that “bothers” me, but leaving that behind, definitely the best one so far.
Keep doing great!
- An Emily’s all-time fan
I really love these games, they’re a joy to play. However, no longer being able to play the full game without paying something isn’t all that fantastic. I liked what happened before where I could watch an ad of some sort before each level and be able to play. If I knew this, I’d just buy the game flat out on steam for my pc when I get paid. I know you guys have to make your money somehow and you do great work on the games, but this just doesn’t work and I won’t be finishing this game unless I buy it on steam. (I prefer pc for these games because my phone screen is small and I have bad vision.) However, 4/5 stars because these games are great and I LOVE the series. Just can not afford to play it like this on a college students income haha. I do plan on buying on steam though, I just thought I’d give my opinion about paying for a mobile game flat out like this or using a subscription
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 161.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse 2016
- In-App Purchases
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Buy the full game! $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- Buy locations 1 and 2! $1.99
- Buy locations 3 and 4! $4.99
- Buy locations 5 and 6! $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.