Busy? Get Woven -- the award-winning calendar with powerful scheduling tools and so much more.
***Keep Productive BEST CALENDAR APP of 2019!***
***Appy Award BEST PRODUCTIVITY APP of 2019!***
DO WHAT OTHER CALENDARS CAN’T
+ Sync all your work and personal calendars in one place
+ Share availability across different organizations
+ Send personalized scheduling links for when you’re free
+ Integrated Zoom + Google Meet video conferencing
+ Get a 360º view of where your time goes
+ Works with G-Suite/Gmail and Microsoft 365/Outlook
TAKE WOVEN EVERYWHERE
Manage your time everywhere: in addition to our iPhone and iPad apps, Woven is available on the web and Mac/Windows desktop apps.
• Automatically add your Zoom or Google Meet links to any event
• One tap to join any meeting’s video conference from the home view
• End the back and forth around scheduling by sharing a link with times you’d like to meet
• Select times to offer for a specific event
• Send links to guests via iMessage, email, SMS or other chat app
• People pick times that work for them, even if they're not Woven users
• Create one-off and permanent public scheduling links
• Share when you’re available, not what you’re doing (even between companies!)
• People can see when you’re free and search upcoming free times to meet
• Privacy first: they won't see any details of current events on your calendar
• Find the right time for multiple guests to meet
• Suggest multiple times and poll the group
• People vote on the times that work for them, even if they don't use Woven
• Woven helps you pick the best time and schedules it for everybody
• Schedule without leaving your iMessage chat
• Create and send scheduling links and group polls
• See if you're free before suggesting times, all without leaving iMessage
• People can schedule and vote on times, even if they don't use Woven
• Schedule certain types of meetings all the time? Save it as a template to quickly schedule them in the future.
• Prefill info such as participants, video conferencing details, location, etc.
• Convert any existing meeting to template
• Get insights about how you spend your time
• Make changes so you can focus on what matters to you
• See your day on a map, with travel time
• Set time for traffic to get to your events
• See how your travel routes and times change, in real time, based on transportation type
• Block travel time on your calendar with a single tap
WOVEN FOR iPAD
• Schedule directly from iMessage on iPad
• Keyboard shortcuts to get you scheduling fast
• Full screen and rotation support
• Works with Siri
Learn more at Woven.com or email us at email@example.com.
This update includes more bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you’re enjoying the app, let us know with a rating or review! Understanding what you love helps us build a better calendar for everyone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this calendar!
I discovered this calendar just by chance and what a great discovery! I’m a freelance hair/makeup artist and this gives clients the ability to request their own appointments by using a link I’ve created in templates. It’s so easy on me!
It syncs with Google calendar; anything I schedule in Woven shows up in Google calendar right away (which is great for my mom who uses Google and helps with my kids while I work).
My only request is a future way to set a “to do”! I had a separate calendar in Google to remind me of what I needed to buy, mail, etc. while I was out and I’d love to have that in Woven.
Great job on a great calendar!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We're listening and have support for To Do's and integration with leading task management systems on our product roadmap.
Great calendar app, love the AI & smart templates
I use this application many times a day on both my phone and laptop and I love it! I especially get a lot of use out of the smart templates. Part of my job involves meeting with many individuals all throughout the day, so the iMessage integration where I can have them pick an hour for coffee based on my actual availability instead of needing to go back and forth via text, only to end up having a scheduling conflict due to someone’s slow response is amazing. The smart titles allowing me to customize the name of the event based on who accepts the invite and other features is also great.
I’d like to see some more flexibility allowing an option for the person receiving the template to choose the location, maybe integrate it with Google Maps to allow me to set a “max miles from” address and mileage I’m willing to drive to meet with someone.
The app is great, the support team is very and I’ve already seen them take my feedback into future changes.
BEST PRODUCTIVITY APP
This is hands-down without question the best productivity app that I have ever come across! I remember my great uncle telling me stories about how busy and stressful his job was when he was a chief of staff for a general in the U.S. Air Force during the Berlin airlift. He always used the Berlin airlift as an example and told us as kids that if one pilot ran even 60 seconds late it could throw off the whole operation and the 500 flights that were needed to feed the Germans inside the western portion of Berlin would not be able to make their flight-runs every three minutes on time.
That example taught me the importance of punctuality and time management. Whether you are a manager, a soccer mom, or just coordinating family dinners, this app can help keep you on track and help prevent German citizens from starving during the Soviet era... well I guess you don't have to worry about the Soviets anymore, but you get the idea!
Developer Response ,
The team at Woven thanks you for sharing your feedback. We deeply appreciate our customers and are thrilled when they gain value from our product.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.