Meet your new calendar. Woven Calendar is the smart calendar for busy people & productivity power users that saves you time. More than just a calendar, Woven connects all your calendars together so you can see everything and miss nothing. With all your calendars connected, Woven’s smart scheduling allows to you to schedule meetings in one link - so you can skip the back and forth emails that kill your productivity.
Woven is an intelligent calendar for busy professionals.
Woven works with Gmail and G Suite accounts (and not with Office 365 and other calendars yet).
Woven’s smart scheduling technology works best to power up Gmail and G Suite accounts (with Microsoft Exchange and other platforms coming soon)
Power Up Your Google Calendar with These Smart Woven Features
Schedule Calendar Events With Just One Link
• Eliminate the hassle of scheduling back-and-forth. Create an event and suggest times in one click. Save 10 minutes every meeting (at least!).
• Let others pick a suggested time and schedule the meeting with a single tap - even if they’re not Woven Calendar users!
•Create your personal public availability calendars (woven.com/calendar/[yourlink]) and allow anyone to book meetings with you based on your customizable availability window.
• Securely and easily share your availability with trusted friends and clients you meet with most.
With Woven’s new iMessage support you can:
• Text scheduling links directly from iMessage.
• Suggest specific times or let Woven propose times based on your availability.
• Schedule in one click - all without touching your email or calendar.
Visualize Travel with Map View
• Display your entire day’s calendar on a map with automatic travel time accounting for traffic at the time of each meeting so you never miss a meeting.
• Move events to see in real time how your travel routes and times change based on a new event time and transportation type (car, train, bus, etc.).
• Block travel time on your calendar for an entire day with a single tap.
Smart Scheduling Templates
• Set templates for different meeting types that you schedule often. Any aspect of a meeting - from participants to availability window to location can be preset in a template for fast future scheduling.
• Schedule complex meetings or send collaborative scheduling links from your phone with just a few taps.
• Convert any meeting into a template and customize for future use to save even more time.
Rich Calendaring and Events
• My Time: consolidate your work and personal calendars. Woven works across all your My Time calendars to find times you’re truly free.
• Add your conferencing information to events with a single tap (works with Zoom, Skype, WebEx and many others).
• Put private notes, tags and locations in meetings, only visible to you.
• See emails related to an event without leaving Woven.
• Keep track of events yet to be scheduled in the Planning tab.
• Receive updates from your My Time calendars in a single place.
Coming soon: Smart Group Polling! Coordinating an event with colleagues or friends but don’t know what time works best? Invite the attendees and take a poll - so you can find the time that works best for everyone and avoid schedule conflicts for everyone invited.
Get the most of of Woven Calendar by downloading the Woven desktop and Woven iOS App
Woven is the Winner of the 2019 Appy Award for Best Productivity App
For more information and to check out our web & desktop calendar and scheduling apps, visit: https://woven.com
This release includes:
• Woven now allows you to create recurring events defined by the number of times they occur
• Several small bug fixes
• Improved the Map View
• Eliminated instances of known crashes
• Improved compatibility with iOS 13
• Calendars are now sorted by name
Ratings and Reviews
LOTS of potential. UI needs improvement
There is a HUGE need here. I know mixmax does a similar thing although they’re really expensive...if woven can do it cheaper, they’ve got it
Only has google calendar support for now. That is what most professionals are currently using, and they’ve only just launched so I recommend not leaving bad reviews simply because they don’t have outlook/etc.
UI is cluttered and messy, but it also has *much* higher functionality than other calendar apps. Still lots of room for improvement though.
Developer Response ,
We deployed our new UI in February - let us know what you think!
---Original response ---
Thanks for the great feedback. We have a complete revamp of the UI which will be releasing within the week which has a cleaner and simpler layout. We think you'll really like it and we look forward to your reaction.
Feel free to send us any other feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback from users like you have been a huge driver of our roadmap.
This app finally puts my email and calendar in one place and the amount of things it can do is very impressive. It even parses emails people send to me and allows me with 1 click to take a suggestion given over email and schedule the event right then and there
Experience on iPad is subpar
It’s a cool app idea, but there are 2 problems with the iPad experience:
1. The iOS app is iPhone-only, so you just get a tiny little portrait-mode phone viewport — Pretty terrible if you’ve got an Apple Smart Cover w/ your tablet propped up in landscape so that you can type. And given the scope of what the app is trying to accomplish and the interface that it takes to do that, it’s much better suited to larger (laptop/tablet) screens more of the time.
2. The web app works better for the iPad than the iOS app does, but there are a few problems with that:
A. Probably can’t use the web app offline (is it a PWA?),
B. I keep getting annoying prompts to install the both the iOS and Mac apps (mildly amusing, since the new iPadOS Safari manages to get non-mobile sites by default by mocking the user agent),
C. The sizes of the UI elements are just a little suboptimal given the iPad’s resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio (e.g., sidebar feels a little too big).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.