Life Simulator is a realistic life simulation game that is both fun and educational! Choose a starting life scenario and see if you can go from rags to riches! Start as an uneducated bum living on a park bench and end as a yacht driving CEO living in a mansion.
The game contains subtle lessons about financial investment, relationship, career, time management, and life philosophies. Life is a balancing act between health, happiness, mental sanity, and wealth constrained by our limited lifespan, you get to decide how you want to live your life. There are many ways to win!
- 15+ starting life scenarios (high school dropout, indebted college student, etc)
- 10+ unlockable perks
- Travel to different countries
- Multiple achievable life goals
- Play casino games
- Trade stocks and cryptocurrency
- Save humanity from a pandemic!
- Buy, rent out, and flip properties for profit
- Buy a sports car, a private jet, a yacht and more
- Take a break, go camping, go to a concert, or go on an international vacation
- Meet, date, propose and marry partners with different personalities
- Have children and watch them grow to adulthood
- Earn degrees and learn life skills
- Spend time with family
- Get a job and climb your way to the top, or buy a car and drive for Uber
- Start a company, choose between a factory, software company, or a restaurant chain
- Produce YouTube videos, make apps, or release tracks as a DJ
- Choose the life of crime and work your way to a crime syndicate
- Treat your own illnesses or go see a doctor
- Eat unhealthy fast food or learn to cook and make healthier meals
- Save money, earn interest, or get bank loan
- Become a professional athlete and play basketball, football and baseball
- Invest your money and play the stock market
- Buy lottery tickets and pray for the jackpot
- Buy pets and feed them treats
- Check your weekly cash flow for a view of your finances
- More than 120 random events to make things interesting
- Fix bug with the app crashing for certain users owning stocks with very high prices
Ratings and Reviews
Could be the next bitlife
The game has so much potential and i can see how many people will see this as similar to bot life. The main thing i would suggest is that we either need less notifications in the center telling us we’re sad or got injured while i’m pressing the button to work 1000 times just so that i can get a promotion. Also the side hustles are a much better source of income than actual work because you make passive income and can actually experiment with the game instead of spending 2 hours pressing work and vacation till you die. As well the college and paths similar take too long to complete and you need to get a side hustle going to really do the college paths productively and by that time the side hustles will be making you more money than the career you wanted. The relationship in the game i have found to do nothing except cost you time and money and are not worth pursuing. Back to my point about the notifications in the center of the screen, if we are still going to have so many at least don’t make me tap the okay button because that just messes up my tap flow and annoys me, i want to just be able to keep tapping the button without any interruption or i would like to be able to just hold down the button and it would do it automatically . I can see how this game could be the better bitlife but we need some quality of life changes before anything else because the game is sometimes a pain to play but i still enjoy it.
Great because I can’t have bitlife and this is just as good. There is a few things as that could use some work. For one, and this is the biggest thing, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO REJECT THE DAILY REWARD!!! I personally hate using the elixir of youth, because I just don’t want to reset my progress, I want to live a life that’s possible. Live a good life and die at the right time. About that, it is a little to easy to get your life under control, and once that happens, well, you can’t really die without it WARNING you that it is happening and you just being able to fix it. Maybe make it a little harder? Another thing is that you should be able to have grandparents or grandkids at some point. It would be nice to see them there. Next, your job should matter a bit more. Like, for instance, if you work in the army, you should have the risk of getting deployed and possibly getting hurt or dying. Just a little pop-up that says something like you have been deployed to ______ for ___ weeks and then your options change to something like work, write letter home, etc. Finally, I wish that you could customize sandbox mode a little more: Your looks, your three stats (Health, Sanity, and Happiness) and relationship customization. Like, for example, you should be able to start as a 50 year old man with 2 children and wife who YOU should choose in the sandbox mode. Other than that, it’s perfect.
The game can become way more better but colleges take way more time to complete in real life, I stayed 6 years to get my degree. The major problem that you guys can upgrade are just how the job system works. Things take to long and you get depressed quickly if you don’t go to the park or take a week off your job, and why do you have to pay to play video games...? Once you buy the console it should be free cause there is nothing else for you to buy or if there is, thats your choice. But the jobs take too long period. I have noticed that in the military when you enlist you become a private for about 2-3 years and that is very unrealistic cause in real life you would get promoted like every year until you reach E3 or E4, Please change that.
The second major problem with the game is why do I ALWAYS have to spend time with my family? You can spend time with your family and take one day off but not lose much money, instead you have to spend time with your family for a whole week! I don’t know a way to fix that but, give it a try or at least make it so we don’t lose many money. Overall if I want to go to the doctor, the duration is ONE week, if I want to play video games, the duration is ONE week. (Which is not healthy and you should get some sleep lol.) so change that. Thank you for a good enough game with serious amount of potential. Please change these things!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mind Vacation Inc.
- 212.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 Mindvacation Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Revive $0.99
- Unlock Sandbox mode $2.99
- Unlock All Content $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.