Zemedy provides convenient and personalized care for IBS that transforms digestive health and restores mental wellbeing, relieving IBS-related symptoms. Based on a medically proven approach using CBT for IBS, it’s a 6-week digital therapeutic program that combines educational modules with relaxation practices, gut-directed hypnotherapy, diet advice, and symptom tracking, guided by a virtual coach.
Zemedy is much more than a digital IBS tracker. It is the ultimate IBS care program that offers a medically proven approach & insights to managing and tracking IBS, gut-brain balance, bowel issues, stomach pain, abdominal bloating, and other IBS-related symptoms. Zemedy offers personalized digestion care that helps you change how you address IBS with an option for tracking your mood, pain, poop, food intolerances, stress, and identifying specific patterns within your mind and body.
With Zemedy, you don’t have to track your food and follow a low FODMAP diet - instead, you can get back to nutrition habits you love that don't trigger pain, bloating & other IBS symptoms. The app helps you stop avoidance by integrating psychological therapies for IBS care, including CBT and gut-directed hypnotherapy.
Zemedy is based on a medically proven approach packed with know-how from our science team in gastroenterology, nutrition, and neuroscience and provides practically efficient ways to address IBS & IBS-related symptoms, such as gut & bowel issues, stomach pain, and abdominal bloating.
Please note that the IBS tracker's usage is recommended to coordinate with your doctor and is not a replacement for professional medical IBS and/or digestive system treatment.
Besides being an IBS tracker and a poop tracker, Zemedy offers:
A personal virtual IBS care coach who helps you stay on top of your IBS tracking
- A core easy-to-follow 6-module CBT program
- Smart Tools section to help you improve your IBS, stress, abdominal & bowel pain & other related symptoms.
- Create tasks and achieve your IBS-related goals with customizable preset plans.
- Learn about IBS and overall digestive system health with a library of IBS-specific content tailored to you.
- Use Flare Mode to get fast relief for sudden symptoms, such as abdominal pain, bowel bloating, and urgent bowel movements
- Track your wellbeing, mood, stress, pain, bloating & other IBS symptoms, with the Progress feature.
- Track your poop habits to identify triggers and patterns.
- Learn how to stop tracking your food and forget the low FODMAP diet with better nutrition that brings you joy
What you can expect from Zemedy’s IBS care program:
- IBS-related symptom relief, a restored bowel & gut-brain balance;
- Improved emotional health & symptom-related anxiety;
- A better understanding of the gut-brain connection role in IBS
- Improved standards for your gut health-related quality of life.
Zemedy offers auto-renewing subscription options:
$18.99 / month
$49.99 / 3 months
$149.99 / year
A monthly subscription to Zemedy costs $18.99 a month. Alternatively, you can choose our great value Quarterly or yearly plan for only $49.99 and $149.99, respectively. If you select the annual option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Subscription‘ each year and have unlimited access to Zemedy for 1 calendar year.
If you select the Quarterly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Quarterly Subscription’ every three months and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the 3 months of purchase. If you select the monthly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Monthly’ every month and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the month of purchase.
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation. Your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24hr before your payment period ends. Payments will be taken 24hr before the end of each payment period.
Summer's almost here!
As you know, Zemedy offers personalized digestion care that helps you change how you address IBS by tracking your mood, pain, poop, food intolerances, stress, and identifying patterns within your mind and body.
We've been talking to many of you, with feedback and suggestions fuelling our design and development teams' heart and minds with fresh new ideas. Today, we are releasing an exciting update with a new way to make your IBS easy to manage.
- We completely revamped the structure of the app - you can now access your educational modules from the Journey tab, where you can see your progress on modules and sessions and preview each module's content
- Your profile section had a major update - see your latest stats and improvements, and one more thing...
- ACHIEVEMENTS! Each time you hit a milestone, you will be rewarded with tailored achievement badges to get you closer to hitting that goal.
- We also added explainer videos to each tool in the app - just so there's no doubt you're doing it right.
- ...aaaand you can now edit your IBS type - just in case you got diagnosed after going through your onboarding!
- Last but not least, we've been squishy-squashing those bugs slam-bang all around. But let us know if we missed some!
As always, for questions or feedback -we're here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your gut health in mind,
Ratings and Reviews
Great app idea, terrible execution.
You need a lot of patience to use this app. Usability bugs are everywhere. They are trying to make you believe you have a personalized chat discussion with Mel, their chat bot. Those discussions take a long, long time to complete and you get very little information out of them.
The app idea is good. The information presented is also good. The execution is horrible.
Upgrade makes this a paid app only and now you won't be able to login with your existing account. Very disappointing
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to disappoint you! Please get in touch with us on email@example.com so we can make your experience better.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
It wasn’t worth downloading because it tells you it’s only free for 1 week!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bold Health Limited
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Bold Health Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Zemedy Monthly $19.49
- Zemedy Quarterly $50.99
- Fast relief plan (1 month) $20.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.