With a fresh new look and a string of new features, a newly-updated Zemedy is here!
Zemedy is a digital care programme built to empower individuals with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to self-manage their condition. With a little help from a virtual chatbot, Mel, Zemedy guides you through your personalised care journey and helps you change the way you address IBS-related symptoms using clinically-proven insights and analytics. Zemedy’s integrated approach keeps time-consuming doctor visits and therapy costs to a minimum.
Developed alongside clinical experts, Zemedy integrates evidence-based, highly effective psychological therapies for IBS, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and gut-directed hypnotherapy. Zemedy also leverages the latest medical research that’s packed with know-how from our science team in gastroenterology, nutrition, psychology, and neuroscience.
Still, Zemedy isn't a replacement for professional medical help - you should check in with a doctor in addition to using the programme on the journey to improved digestive health.
7+ New Zemedy Features:
- An updated, interactive interface - with a brand-new virtual IBS coach and a fresh library of educational and engaging content.
- Our core CBT programme has been cut down to 6 modules (the shorter, the better, right?!)
- A spruced-up Tools section, with brand new exercises to try
- A 7-Day Plan section to help you schedule your tasks ahead and remind you to find your zen
- Flare Mode: a trusty tool to get fast relief for sudden symptoms
- Daily logs to help you keep track of your mood and symptoms and identify specific patterns within your mind and body
- Insights dashboard that keeps track of your health journey and lets you watch your symptoms, activity, and progress
- More resources with quick tips and tricks, alongside the core programme
- Our new virtual IBS coach, Mel, will keep you motivated, educated, and on-track with your modules, tasks, and health checks.
What you can expect from Zemedy:
Symptom relief and a restored bowel harmony;
- Improved emotional health and wellbeing, starting with symptom-related anxieties;
- Understanding of the gut-brain interaction in IBS;
- Integrated and personalised approach to your IBS;
- A safe and secure space within an IBS community;
- New and improved standards for your health-related quality of life.
If you have any questions, or would like to share some feedback, we would love to hear from you!
**MORE ON SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS**
Zemedy offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
£18.99 per month
£49.99 per 3 months
£149.99 per year
A monthly subscription to Zemedy costs £18.99 a month. Alternatively, you can choose our great value Quarterly or yearly plan for only £49.99 and £149.99 respectively.
If you select the annual option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Subscription‘ each year, and have unlimited access to Zemedy for 1 calendar year.
If you select the Quarterly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Quarterly Subscription’ every three months, and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the 3 months of purchase.
If you select the monthly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Monthly Subscription’ every month, and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the month of purchase.
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before your payment period ends. On renewal, payment will be taken 24 hours before the end of each payment period.
You can manage your subscription and can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your Account Settings.
Use up that free trial! If you don’t, you won’t be able to get those free 7 days of gut care back (it will be forfeited the next time you buy a subscription).
Terms and conditions - https://www.zemedy.com/terms/
Hey there, big spender!
While a whole lot of us have been getting our online shopping bags stuffed with Black Friday goodies, team Zemedy was hard at work making this bad boy snazzier.
A lot of you have been telling us just how much you want to have reminders to keep your IBS on track. Well, there you have it. Easy peasy, you can now choose to receive reminders about daily check-in, symptom log (and maybe more). We've set up deep linking, too, so you get straight where you want to be.
But that's not all, folks. Here are a few other cool THINGS you get:
- Video content auto play
- An intuitive and customised CBT diagram
- A sparkling clean Goals Tool without redundant buttons
- Incidental activity tool linked to other resources
- Fixed Polar bear activity
- Improved Daily Log with time remaining badge
- Clear badge number
And just a few bugs we squashed:
- Rewind and forward bugs
- Dependency updates
- iPhone 12 UI issues
- General UI nitpickity things
Oh yeah, and we've made it even easier to review our app! Not that we're begging or anything...
Happy Friday, you beautiful human form of sunshine.
Sending you buckets of love for your feedback and suggestions, please don't stop. You wouldn't believe it, but our inbox is still the same - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we are sitting here waiting to hear from you. It's a nailbiter.
With your gut health in mind,
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app idea, terrible execution.
You need a lot of patience to use this app. Usability bugs are everywhere. They are trying to make you believe you have a personalized chat discussion with Mel, their chat bot. Those discussions take a long, long time to complete and you get very little information out of them.
The app idea is good. The information presented is also good. The execution is horrible.
Upgrade makes this a paid app only and now you won't be able to login with your existing account. Very disappointing
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to disappoint you! Please get in touch with us on email@example.com so we can make your experience better.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Upgrade = $$$
Such a great app... but a shame that you need to upgrade and now it’s randomly $20/month... will not be upgrading.
- Bold Health Limited
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Bold Health Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Zemedy Monthly $19.49
- Zemedy Quarterly $50.99
- Zemedy Yearly $154.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.