Zemedy, your go-to personalized IBS care program, is here with an updated interface & a range of new IBS-related features.
Zemedy is much more than a digital IBS tracker. It is the ultimate IBS care program that offers a medically proven approach & insights to managing and tracking IBS, gut-brain balance, bowel issues, stomach pain, abdominal bloating, and other IBS-related symptoms. Zemedy offers personalized digestion care that helps you change how you address IBS by tracking your mood, pain, poop, food intolerances, stress, and identifying specific patterns within your mind and body.
With Zemedy, you don’t have to track your food and follow a low FODMAP diet - instead, you can get back to nutrition habits you love that don't trigger pain, bloating & other IBS symptoms. The app helps you stop avoidance by integrating psychological therapies for IBS care, including CBT and gut-directed hypnotherapy.
Zemedy has a medically proven approach packed with know-how from our science team in gastroenterology, nutrition, and neuroscience and provides practically efficient ways to address IBS & IBS-related symptoms, such as gut & bowel issues, stomach pain and abdominal bloating.
Please note that the IBS tracker's usage is recommended to coordinate with your personal doctor and is not a replacement for professional medical IBS and/or digestive system treatment.
Besides being an IBS tracker and a poop tracker, Zemedy offers:
- Your personal virtual IBS care coach that helps you stay on top of your IBS tracking
- The core CBT programme has been cut down to 6 modules, bringing better results faster.
- Smart Tools section, with brand new exercises that will improve your IBS, stress, abdominal & bowel pain & other related symptoms.
- Plan and track your IBS-related tasks ahead with a 7-Day Plan while tracking your progress.
- Learn about IBS and overall digestive system health with a library of IBS-specific content.
- Use Flare Mode to get fast relief for sudden symptoms, such as abdominal pain, bowel bloating, and urgent bowel movements
- Track your mood, stress, pain, bloating & other IBS symptoms, and watch your progress.
- Track your poop habits to identify triggers and patterns.
- Stop tracking your food and forget the low FODMAP diet with better nutrition that brings you joy
What you can expect from Zemedy’s IBS care program:
- IBS-related symptom relief, a restored bowel & gut-brain balance;
- Improved emotional health & symptom-related anxiety;
- A better understanding of the gut-brain connection role in IBS
- Improved standards for your gut health-related quality of life.
Zemedy IBS care program offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
£18.99 / month
£49.99 / 3 months
£149.99 / year
A monthly subscription to Zemedy costs £18.99 a month. Alternatively, you can choose our great value Quarterly or yearly plan for only £49.99 and £149.99, respectively.
If you select the annual option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Subscription‘ each year and have unlimited access to Zemedy for 1 calendar year.
If you select the Quarterly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Quarterly Subscription’ every three months and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the 3 months of purchase.
If you select the monthly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Monthly Subscription’ every month and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the month of purchase.
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before your payment period ends. On renewal, payment will be taken 24 hours before the end of each payment period.
Use up that free trial! If you don’t, you won’t be able to get those free 7 days of gut care back (it will be forfeited the next time you buy a subscription).
T&Cs - https://www.zemedy.com/terms
New year, new update!
As you know, Zemedy offers personalized digestion care that helps you change how you address IBS by tracking your mood, pain, poop, food intolerances, stress, and identifying patterns within your mind and body.
This time, we've got MANY exciting things for you to check out:
- A completely changed new user flow - no lengthy welcome session and a quick form to fill in instead. All to make this IBS care programme work for you personally, of course.
- You can now sign in with your Apple or Google account :tada:
- For newcomers, a brand-spanking-new app tour that will show you the ins and out of Zemedy
- Various tools updates, just so they're that much better to get your head around
- We also tinkered with the image loading speed (that might've been frustrating before)
- Last but not least, we've been squashing those bugs left, right and centre. But let us know if we missed some!
As always, for questions, feedback or new years resolutions support group - we're here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your gut health in mind,
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app idea, terrible execution.
You need a lot of patience to use this app. Usability bugs are everywhere. They are trying to make you believe you have a personalized chat discussion with Mel, their chat bot. Those discussions take a long, long time to complete and you get very little information out of them.
The app idea is good. The information presented is also good. The execution is horrible.
Upgrade makes this a paid app only and now you won't be able to login with your existing account. Very disappointing
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to disappoint you! Please get in touch with us on email@example.com so we can make your experience better.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
It wasn’t worth downloading because it tells you it’s only free for 1 week!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bold Health Limited
- 58.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Bold Health Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Zemedy Monthly $19.49
- Zemedy Quarterly $50.99
- Zemedy Yearly $154.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.