A mythological painting holds ominous secrets. Only by diving into the details can Detective Jackie solve a young girl's murder!
Ask the right questions and follow the clues to uncover a maze of winding answers and possibilities. Ask yourself: Do you believe in myths?
Detective Jackie - Mystic Case introduces talented private investigator Jackie Johnson in an all-new GameHouse Original Story. After losing her daughter to a devastating fire, Jackie dedicates her life to solving children's murders and disappearances. But a puzzling new investigation lands too close to home, and Jackie is determined to find answers!
Can a new trail of clues solve a tragedy in the past? The evidence points in one direction: a mysterious painting known as "Medusa's Vanity".
What secrets lie just beneath the surface?
Can Jackie deduce the connections between reality and mythology?
Only a stone-cold investigator will be able to uncover the truth! Use your power of observation to determine the correct course for your investigation. Do you have what it takes to get down to the bottom of this ominous mystery?
- Solve a thrilling murder mystery of mythological proportions
- Use your detective's instincts to follow the trail of clues
- Play 60 story levels and infiltrate 8 exciting locations
- Interview suspects and determine whether they're lying or telling the truth
- Master Jackie's skills through 6 minigames including chemical analysis, symbology study, cold reading, object analysis, listening, and scent search
- Discover ancient secrets hidden within priceless artifacts
- Harness the power of a mysterious ring and unlock all new abilities
- Prove your skills and unlock 30 achievements worthy of an eagle-eyed investigator
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 1.0.9?
- Updates with our network of Ad sponsors for Free players
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So playing Amber airlines, it has that same flow of gameplay which I really like a lot. I love how clever the storyline is, which keeps you engaged and wanting to see the cutscenes. Love the ring and how it gave extra abilities which made playing through each level easier, but also presents a challenge to really manage your time, as sometimes two customers would want the same spot, but the switch up action was a saver! Beat the entire game in a few days, and even unlocked all the gems, and at the end it gives you a golden gem? Which I haven’t figured out what that’s used for, but I would imagine if there are other stories for Detective Jackie in the future, maybe this is something that will become useful?! Either way great game, great story, and this is why I keep coming back to play these games!
Love it! But just a small annoyance.
So far so good. I can’t stop playing actually. I am a HUGE nerd and fan of Mythology (any mythology really) so I am enjoying this quite a bit and to chose Medusa? just the icing on the cake. Medusa is great and you can’t change my mind.
BUT a small annoyance. The “call a customer” button. Oh good God. Sometimes I click the button and nope I did not, not really. I clicked something else like a chair or another item. It depends where the button is on the level. For example, during the Library episodes, I kept clicking the chair even though I clearly clicked the button to call a new customer. So annoying!! It kept slowing me down.
I found that, for the button to work properly, I have to click it a certain way (with the tip of my finger right at the lowest point of the button, very gently. Not too in the center, like its supposed to do, because if I do that I click an item or the ground)
Please continue the history
Love the game with my life and the ones that while you play get to one or two stars something like a minigame, because normally i play this type of games and it bothers me that you have to do everything to continue the story but they balanced it well, of course it has its little flaws but the rest is just art. But i was intrigued by what happened to Jackie’s daughter and Jackie, i need to know MORE, please follow the story and not be paid because i dont think i have the money for that, that is, leave it the same, i mean free with ads.
PDD: LOVE YOUR WORK
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 342.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©GameHouse 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.