*MOM'S CHOICE AWARDS® GOLDEN RECIPIENT* Truth and Tales is an app with INTERACTIVE EMPATHY STORIES for kids perfect for RELAXING TIME!
The children’s interactive stories of the Truth and Tales are based in old eastern tales that bring a lot of BENEFITS for kids’ COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
The stories were made to entertain, TEACH and UNDERSTAND ourselves in the world.
The kids learn SKILLS like:
• the ability to overcome irrational fears
• to use pacific negotiation instead of violent confrontation, and a lot more!
With Truth and Tales' stories repetitive exposure kids can:
• COMPREHEND their lives
• REFLECT on how people THINK and ACT in different situations
• distinguish EFFECTIVE PATTERNS through reflections and actions
• learn to THINK more in a grounded way
• extend their VOCABULARY by hearing and using new words everyday
• think about the stories’ meaning in ways to ENRICH THE LEARNING about life
Truth and Tales’ curation were made by DOCTORS, NEUROSCIENTISTS, and EDUCATORS, who participated in the stories’ development process to make sure that everything was in the right way.
The illustrations, animations, use of color, music and all the different communication used in Truth and Tales were CAREFULLY made to every BENEFIT in the stories could be maintained.
The children take all they can off the stories, according to their development stage. The kids may understand just one character and one event or the most obvious meaning in the story from the start, but listening to the stories more than once, they get more layers of understanding figuring out more meanings, concepts, and insights.
Books available* in Truth and Tales:
• THE CHILD AND THE DRAGON: The Queen doesn’t follow the kingdom’s Wise Man’s instructions and a child is born with surprising traits. By being able to reach his goals through measures that involve intelligence, commitment, and negotiation, the Child teaches his readers much more than the expected lesson in bravery.
Skills worked on: negotiation, empathy, preparation for the unexpected, self-observation
• THE PRINCE'S JOURNEY: Prince Haqq is sent on a mission far away from his country of origin. In the new country called Solposto, Haqq forgets his mission and needs to remember it in order to return home. By using non-conventional resources to complete his mission, Haqq teaches children to remember themselves.
Skills worked on: attention, perceptive autonomy, negotiation, social-emotional balance.
• LEO, THE LION: A thirsty Lion approaches a puddle of water. When it sees its reflection, it startles at the feral creature looking back at it and gets too scared to drink the water. Children learn with the Lion how to handle their fears and inhibitions.
Skills worked on: resiliency, social-emotional balance, empathy, and self-observation.
* Books can be purchased separately inside the app
In this new Truth and Tales version, we improved a lot our initialization time: now you can get to your favorite stories much faster!
Improved animation effects to make it more magic, and text color and size for better reading.
Enhanced image quality and interaction precision
Now you can choose our font size!
Revised all tales writing and text
Better camera effects for an interesting storytelling experience
'Leo, The Lion' tale AR interaction and mini-game is fixed.
New preview images and minigames so you can see how the stories look like before you get to them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My little brothers love it!!!
The stories are great and keep my little brothers entertained! They absolutely love it!!!
Between the graphics, storyline, and interactive features, my family can’t get enough of it!
This is an amazing game with wonderful stories!!! Highly recommend!
- ALL CRIACAO DESENVOLVIMENTO E PRODUCAO DE INOVACAO LTDA
- 106.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © All rights reserved (c) 2018 Explot
- In-App Purchases
- The Child and the Dragon $10.99
- The Prince's Journey $10.99
- Leo, the Lion $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.