*Mom's Choice Awards® Golden Recipient* Truth and Tales is an interactive bookshelf for kids perfect for bedtime! The children’s interactive books of the Truth and Tales bookshelf are based in old eastern tales that brings a lot of benefits for kids’ cognitive development. The bookshelf stories were made to entertain, teach and understand ourselves in the world. The kids learn skills like self confidence, the ability to overcome irrational fears, to use pacific negotiation instead of violent confrontation, and a lot more!
Truth and Tales’ library curation were made by doctors, neuroscientists and educators, who participated in the book’s development process to make sure that everything was in the right way. The illustrations, animations, use of color, music and all the different communication used in Truth and Tales were carefully made to every benefit in the stories could be maintained.
The children take all they can off the stories, according to their development stage. The kids may understand just one character and one event or the most obvious meaning in the story from the start, but listening to the stories more than once, they get more layers of understanding figuring out more meanings, concepts and insights.
With Truth and Tales’ stories repetitive exposure kids can comprehend their lives and reflect on how people think and act in different situations. These stories help children to distinguish effective patterns through reflections and actions.
Truth and Tales’ stories and a little discussion about the books after using the app, kids can learn to think more in a grounded way, extending their vocabulary and using new words everyday. Kids can think about the stories’ meaning in ways to enrich the learning about life.
Truth and Tales has a blue light filter that protects the kids’ sleep. The app turns on the tool after a certain hour, so the child isn’t exposed to the blue light. The blue light may disturb the melatonin production, the sleep hormone, and changing the sleep routine. This tool, ally to these kind of stories, result in a great alternative to be used before bedtime.
Books available in Truth and Tales bookshelf:
- The child and the Dragon: The Queen don’t follow the Wise Man instructions and a child was born with surprising characteristics. By been able and capable to achieve your goals through intelligence, commitment and negotiation, the Child teach the readers a lot more than the expected bravery lesson.
- The Prince’s Journey: The Prince Haqq is sent on a mission far from your home country. In the new country is called Solposto, Haqq forgets his mission and need to remember to come back home. Using the non conventional resources to complete the mission, Haqq teaches the kids to remember themselves.
- The Lion Reflection: A thirsty lion approaches to a puddle. When he sees his reflection, the lion get scared with the fierce creature looking at him, and can’t drink water. THe kids learn with the Lion to deal with fears and inhibition.
- Added 2 more stories: "Leo, the Lion" and "The Prince's Journey"
- Performance improvements and bugfixes;
- Reduced initial download by downloading books. Updates are downloaded automatically.
- ALL CRIACAO DESENVOLVIMENTO E PRODUCAO DE INOVACAO LTDA
- 141.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © All rights reserved (c) 2018 Explot
- In-App Purchases
- The Child and the Dragon Book $6.99
- The Prince's Journey $6.99
- Leo, the Lion $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.