*MOM'S CHOICE AWARDS® GOLDEN RECIPIENT* Truth and Tales is an INTERACTIVE BOOKSHELF for kids perfect for RELAXING TIME!
The children’s interactive books of the Truth and Tales bookshelf are based in old eastern tales that bring a lot of BENEFITS for kids’ COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
The bookshelf stories were made to entertain, TEACH and UNDERSTAND ourselves in the world.
The kids learn SKILLS like:
- the ability to overcome irrational fears
- to use pacific negotiation instead of violent confrontation, and a lot more!
With Truth and Tales' stories repetitive exposure kids can:
- COMPREHEND their lives
- REFLECT on how people THINK and ACT in different situations
- distinguish EFFECTIVE PATTERNS through reflections and actions
- learn to THINK more in a grounded way
- extend their VOCABULARY by hearing and using new words everyday
- think about the stories’ meaning in ways to ENRICH THE LEARNING about life
Truth and Tales has a BLUE LIGHT FILTER that protects the kids’ sleep. The app turns blue light filter on after a certain hour, so the child isn’t exposed to the blue light. The blue light may disturb the melatonin production, the sleep hormone, and changing the sleep routine.
Truth and Tales’ library curation were made by DOCTORS, NEUROSCIENTISTS, and EDUCATORS, who participated in the book’s development process to make sure that everything was in the right way.
The illustrations, animations, use of color, music and all the different communication used in Truth and Tales were CAREFULLY made to every BENEFIT in the stories could be maintained.
The children take all they can off the stories, according to their development stage. The kids may understand just one character and one event or the most obvious meaning in the story from the start, but listening to the stories more than once, they get more layers of understanding figuring out more meanings, concepts, and insights.
Books available* in Truth and Tales bookshelf:
- THE CHILD AND THE DRAGON: The Queen doesn’t follow the kingdom’s Wise Man’s instructions and a child is born with surprising traits. By being able to reach his goals through measures that involve intelligence, commitment, and negotiation, the Child teaches his readers much more than the expected lesson in bravery.
Skills worked on: negotiation, empathy, preparation for the unexpected, self-observation
- THE PRINCE'S JOURNEY: Prince Haqq is sent on a mission far away from his country of origin. In the new country called Solposto, Haqq forgets his mission and needs to remember it in order to return home. By using non-conventional resources to complete his mission, Haqq teaches children to remember themselves.
Skills worked on: attention, perceptive autonomy, negotiation, social-emotional balance.
- LEO, THE LION: A thirsty Lion approaches a puddle of water. When it sees its reflection, it startles at the feral creature looking back at it and gets too scared to drink the water. Children learn with the Lion how to handle their fears and inhibitions.
Skills worked on: resiliency, social-emotional balance, empathy, and self-observation.
* Books can be purchased separately inside the app
- Added fairies to the Main Menu;
- Improved Book Preview screen
- Improved our image quality and animations!
- We added Book suggestions at the end of each book.
- Text revision;
- Roar-o-Meter game fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- ALL CRIACAO DESENVOLVIMENTO E PRODUCAO DE INOVACAO LTDA
- 97.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © All rights reserved (c) 2018 Explot
- In-App Purchases
- The Child and the Dragon Book $6.99
- The Prince's Journey $6.99
- Leo, the Lion $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.