Learn to invest with dough. Our beautifully designed app is filled with smart ideas on trading, stocks, options, and more - plus, it’s free to download.
We’re an experienced team of brokerage professionals on a mission to give you the knowledge, context and tools you need to make your money go further.
Trading and investing with dough - how does it work?
1. Open your account in as little as three minutes
2. Grow your trading and investment knowledge with videos, news and stock stories
3. Use our powerful investing tools to buy stock, take profits and manage risk
4. Talk to our support team for expert guidance with live in-app chat
5. Benefit from unlimited, commission-free* stock trading and zero account minimums
GET STARTED TODAY
dough is free to download. Get access to unlimited commission-free* trading on thousands of listed stocks and ETFs. Sign up today!
Discover our range of clever app features and explore the world of investing and trading:
• dough Selects™ turns your life’s passions into potential investment opportunities. Simply tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll help you uncover the investment potential.
• The 3Cap™ unpacks today’s money-moving headlines in under three minutes, because you need ideas, not lectures.
• The Idea Feed is your daily one-stop investment shop with lists of companies that relate to your personal interests, relevant news on your favorite stocks, and videos to help grow your knowledge.
• Stock Report Cards show you all of the professional buy and sell ratings from Wall Street analysts to gut-check your thought process.
PLUS, YOU CAN
• Follow your favorite companies for Stock Stories.
• Link your bank account to dough and transfer funds from over 11,500 institutions including Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo.
• Electronically transfer your existing brokerage account from thousands of brokers including Stash, E*Trade, and Acorns.
We're ready to help from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST, M-F, with live in-app chat or email email@example.com
We are an SEC registered broker-dealer and a member of FINRA.
dough LLC is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Securities in your account are protected up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org. We protect your data using 256-bit encryption.
*Commission-free trading means dough receives $0 commissions on self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities on dough’s app. Other Fees May Apply, see: dough.com/fee-schedule.
Options trading privileges subject to dough review and approval. Please read “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” and other disclosures found at dough.com and in the documents section of the app.
dough’s app provides data and news articles for informational purposes only. While information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, dough LLC has not independently verified this information and its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. dough LLC assumes no liability for this information. dough does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
When investing in ETFs or ETNs, investors should carefully read the fund’s prospectus, which includes information on the investment objectives, risks, selling and transfer restrictions, charges and expenses along with other information about a fund before investing. To obtain a prospectus, contact the fund’s call center or visit the fund company’s website.
dough LLC is a registered broker dealer offering self-directed brokerage services, member FINRA/SIPC.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slingin’ stocks like I’m on Wall Street
Dough is great. Easy to use, reliable, and they are continuously improving the already amazing platform. Free trading is a huge plus, and the Dough team has done an incredible job of empowering the non-stock trading expert into feeling comfortable investing their money. They do this by adding clear and simple explanations and guidance throughout the app. Dough gave me the opportunity to finally jump into the stock market by creating an app that had an answer to all of my excuses of why I shouldn’t.
Dough is ok
I keep 4 account. Public seem to be the best with instant deposit and fraction shares. But they have limit with certain stocks. So I have robinhood for stocks not able to buy on public. But robinhood use to be good but now they are becoming like Etrade with their verification and I stop using them for a while. I also keep SoFi which allow me to buy fraction but it’s not real time buying. And can’t buy certain stocks. Then I found Dough and they allow me to buy spac stocks which Public doesn’t. Only negative with dough is the deposit aren’t instant and you can’t buy fraction stocks and they have deposit minimum. But because if this deposit minimum you always have money sitting doing nothing. If dough start instant deposit, allow fraction share and stop having deposit minimum dough might be my go to account rather then Public. But for now Public seem to be best and then Robinhood even with all their restrictions with verifications then Dough. But Dough is better then Webull.
New user and it’s going great!
I heard about this app from a person I consider to be my mentor. I appreciate this site Better than Robinhood as it gives you more info about the stock your choosing and has better news feed.
Also when I place a trade it actually executes right there. I haven’t done the options yet but will give feed back when I complete my first options on this platform. But so far I don’t have any complaints other than the fact that I can’t instantly transfer all my funds from Robinhood at the moment, I have to manually do them.
As of now I would defiantly recommend Dough to my family and friends!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🖤💚❤️🇯🇲
- Dough LLC
- 143.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © dough LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.