Therapeer: A private emotional support group focused on helping YOU.
Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
• As a PEER you can help other community members seeking emotional support via private group chat.
• As a HOST you can open your own private Support Room, where 3 experienced Peers will join and focus solely on supporting you in your time of need.
• Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
• Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
• A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage Problems, Divorce, Depression, Anxiety, and many more.
WHY USE THERAPEER?
You're not alone: Everyone faces emotional issues from time to time. Research shows that sharing your experiences with others can be highly therapeutic for both you and the listener. Using Therapeer and participating in private support sessions provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, and to gain a sense of community and empowerment.
Yes, you can go to therapy - but time and place are rigid and it can be so expensive. We get it.
Yes, you can share your issues with your friends, but they don’t always have the time, energy, or ability to answer your emotional needs. We get that, too.
Yes, social network groups and in-person support groups can help, but there's no anonymity. There are certain issues you don’t want the whole world to know about. We TOTALLY get that.
But most of all: Other support group formats aren't focused on solving just one issue - everyone shares the stage. And there's no guarantee that anyone will even respond. Sometimes, you just want the focus to be on YOU.
We get all of that. We get YOU.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Provide other community members with emotional support as a Peer. By doing so, it will help you deal with your own challenges in a broader perspective and will make you feel better by knowing you helped others in need.
• Already gained the gratification of helping others? Go ahead and create your very own support room (or, if you don't want to wait, we offer the option to purchase a credit to open your room immediately).
• After your private anonymous Support Room is opened, we match you with other Therapeer community members who have struggled with something similar to what you're experiencing. Peer assignment is based on your personal preferences and on the topic being discussed.
Join Therapeer today! Transform your struggles into strength, support people in need, and improve your own emotional well-being.
CONNECT WITH US!
Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions, comments, and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us: email@example.com
This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
We've also added a quick guide on how to support others emotionally.
We'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions, so send us feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a moderator for the app and I have throughly enjoyed being a part of this community! I love being able to talk to and help people! I normally act as a peer in order to listen to others and give them some advice and support, but I also host my own rooms if I’m having a difficult day. I love that you can choose your areas of “expertise” and the rooms are catered to people who have experience with the topics being discussed. In 2012 I attempted suicide, and I wish there had been an app like this back then! I honestly think this app has so much potential and could help many people! As a moderator I’m so glad that I have the honor of talking with many different people on a regular basis! :) Thanks so much!!
Developer Response ,
Wow! Thank you for this amazing review! Glad having you part of our Moderators community :)
Awesome Concept — hear me out
Awesome app! Love the idea, sense of community, etc.,
Wait, you rate individuals based on their impressions in the groups/chats? Based on how much they give information of themselves? I don’t feel it’s fair to rate people when they’re in their most sensitive state to share their own information or story.
Sometimes those going through the most difficult periods of their live’s can be the most encouraging, yet not ready to share, but are brave enough to make an appearance. And that gets a rating? I don’t agree with that. It takes a lot of courage just to share a fact about oneself, and to be “rated” based on that alone, not cool.
Doesn’t make for a safe place to confide. Isn’t that the basis of this app?
I apologize if I’ve misinterpreted anything, I couldn’t help but notice that those that didn’t contribute as much as others in a chat were looked down upon, so to speak. They even felt discouraged to continue speaking, and that was saddening in itself.
I don’t agree with “rating” people in this environment. I feel this app has potential in creating something different, let’s not “rate” people. Because, isn’t that what divides us? Isn’t this why we need an app like this to begin with? I’ve been searching for an app that has a community of people who are raw, who need to vent and confide, but without the ratings and need to feel “better” than others. Please be that app.
Developer Response ,
Hey Hellavet, we appreciate you taking the time to provide this great feedback. Please note we do NOT rate our hosts (users who opened a Support Room). We ask them to share their feedback on their Peers- community members who joined their room in order to support them. Therapeer is a global community, and we're committed to creating an environment where every member will feel safe and secured. It's important to make sure our members are creating such environment.
Should you have any other suggestions or questions, please reach out to our customer experience team! Shoot an email to email@example.com
Life saving app
I was very reluctant to try anything like this but the app is designed to be very private and discreet. This app is like a warm hug when you need it. The people on here give relatable and genuine advice. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is having a bad day or simply just need to have a comforting conversation to gain support for their struggles. I honestly feel like this app can save lives. Such positive and uplifting advice I received the first time I used. After my first session my mood was much better and I had a lot more hope. Please try this app if you are struggling.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your awesome review!! We're so happy to have you in our Therapeer community!
- Peer Labs, LLC
- 36.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Peer Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Private Support Room $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.