Armada VPN helps to prevent others from tracking your IP address and location in real time. It means that your browsing remains anonymous and secured.
You should connect through VPN when using public WiFi networks, like the ones in hotels or restaurants.
Support: If you have any questions, simply shoot us a message.
■ Armada VPN Premium
- 3-day free trial - free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one week; one month; six months; one year.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscription: 1 Week - $9.99; Month - $11.99; 6 Months - $49.99; Year - $64.99 dollars.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Fixed connection issues
Ratings and Reviews
This is the first/only VPN service I have used for my personal devices, so I don’t have anything to compare it against. Take my Star Rate with a grain of salt. The app works fairly well on my devices and is SUPER easy to use. My only issue is that the service sometimes turns off while using my device and sometimes when I assume it is on, it’s not on. I also sometimes get service interruptions - meaning I am unable to access Internet resources until I turn off and on the VPN, turn off the VPN completely (defeating the purpose of having it), toggle WiFi, or reboot my devices. The service works well most of the time but is a real pain to troubleshoot when I have problems.
I’ve used ArmadaVPN for a while now and it is by far the best vpn app when it actually connects, but for the past few months there’s constantly been issues in China. It takes absolutely ages to connect, and sometimes no matter which location you choose fails to do so. Often times, the help and support website addresses also don’t work without a vpn. I’m not sure why just Armadavpn has this problem, but the issues have been very consistent and I’ve had to substitute with other vpns, which don’t work that well but they do connect. Overall a good vpn but too many connectivity issues.
The program is very easy to use and no knowledge is required. In order to hide your IP address, first start the VPN program, and then completely anonymously use your browser. The program provides the ability to select the country in which you are supposedly, but personally I always put the automatic connection and the program itself chooses the fastest option.
- FABRIK, OOO
- 61 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fabric, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access $9.99
- 1 Month $11.99
- 12 Months $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.