Welcome to the future! Now, everyone can visit any places in outer space. Grab this opportunity by opening your very own spaceport and send those passengers to travel beyond galaxies. Start with a brand-new spaceport and expand it further along the way. Every star is on the radar if you dare to dream of them.
RUN A BUSY SPACEPORT
Manage the passengers' traffic, as well as the rockets departures.
- Operate multiple check-in gates leading to various planets, manage the passengers' queues.
- Dispatch a rail transit taking the passengers to the rockets.
- Manage and launch the rockets.
EARN MONEY, ADVANCE YOUR SPACEPORT
- Earn money every time the passengers are boarding.
- Spend your money to upgrade the gates, rail transit, and rockets to ensure faster services.
- The faster passengers are boarding, the faster money flows into your pocket!
- When you have enough money, open new spaceports around the globe, that's how to be a successful spaceport tycoon!
HIRE SPACEPORT MANAGERS
- Assign managers to automate services.
- Benefit from your managers' skills to earn more money.
- Train them to catch up with the technology and make better of their ability.
How's your spaceport doing? Share your story via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Hot Swing Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
2. Additional sound effects from https://www.zapsplat.com
3. Additional sound effects from http://freesound.org
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I hate Idle games, except this one.
I only play idle games when I wait, that’s it wait doesn’t matter where if I’m sitting somewhere and can’t do anything else. Bus, train, plane someone else is driving I’ve gone through the paper sick of the book I’m reading. This game is fun so much so that I play it instead of other games that I’ve invested cash and tons of time in. It has so many layers so much extra stuff going on that I’m not bored and anxiously look to see how far I’m away from going to another planet. The research aspect is such a great additional piece of fun, and sending another rocket out to get different type of ore for you to advance you in the game. If I put all the time I’ve played the 50 or so idled together it might equal about half of the time I’ve played this one. Your not killing people and it’s not going to give you a better vocabulary or sharpen your aging brain but it is fun. I hate idle games but this is so much more.
I think it is a wonderful game With many fun things to do, it keeps you busy, it’s really fun, and you can spend a lot of time on it and however much time you want it it’s really fun for kids and all ages I am nine years old and I love playing when I have spare time I play it a lot and so that’s why I think it’s a good game I read it five stars as well because I played most of the time and I LOVE to play it. It’s very fun to do in your spare time and kids that are at least over I think it was five or so can you play this game so I think that everyone should like it and play it that’s my review.
A Tiny Little Glitch
Overall, this game is great! I love the simplistic aesthetic, and the music is wonderful. For most tycoon games in general the process of earning money and upgrading can become slow, but this game maintains a steady pace. The only problem I have with this game, is that when I unlock the hiring managers feature, it brings up the tutorial. Now, there is nothing wrong with the tutorial in general, but I cannot seem to get passed the part where it tells you about the managers’ skills. I’ve clicked everywhere on the screen and it doesn’t seem to let me get passed the tutorial. My game is especially stuck in limbo, where I can neither play the game, nor progress. I would really appreciate a response telling me if this error is on my end, or what to do and how to fix it. Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lion Studios LLC
- 353.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Lion Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Value Pack $4.99
- Money Vault $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.